How ingrained is feminism into your country's current culture?

How ingrained is feminism into your country's current culture?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6PmrsXPrP0I
liveleak.com/view?i=335_1338089872
youtube.com/watch?v=XXyaTKBYqpk
youtube.com/watch?v=QCVHw5yJEJc
youtube.com/watch?v=sBtDOD-QKSw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Not too much now but it's getting there.

wait, why biggest? like biggest muscles?
the biggest person in the picture sucks at climbing the wall?

I had to take a woman out on a date when Went back to Russia for a short time. God damn Dating was for the weak. now its the Norm in Russia

It's so ubiquitous in the US that even supposed opposition groups like Republicans, MRA, Christians and MGTOW/homosexuals are feminists.

Wait what? Do Russians only fug and not do things together?

this triggered me

not really, just looks at this

youtube.com/watch?v=6PmrsXPrP0I

when did russia get so good

im digging this song

Not enough

wtf. are they supposed to do that?

>getting there.

What could go wrong from looking down your barrel? :^)

Pretty badly
liveleak.com/view?i=335_1338089872

It's not some blond girl it's Jodie Foster
youtube.com/watch?v=XXyaTKBYqpk

or using it as a cane

why is she crying?

Because she's a woman.

youtube.com/watch?v=QCVHw5yJEJc
beginning of the video you can see some manlet casually just walking by her

Jesus christ she looked feminine in the gif but in the video she dresses like a dyke, has a mannerism of a dyke and talks like a dyke.

Yoiu fucken clueless cunt, australian women are the most feminist in the FUCKING WORLD!

Wtf please don't bully Jodie Foster.

Yeah, she doesn't look very feminine but she is pretty smart

Well, I notice there is opposition to it here.
Whereas in America it's pretty much dead set.

Because you know? the culture of not really giving too much fucks about anything.

You stupid fucking cunt. You probably think Tumblr 4th wave feminism is the only sort of feminism that exists.

Australian women are fiercely independent and all want careers. We have laws that fucking mean that if you live with someone for more than 9 months, even if not married, they can still take you to the Family Court and make you give them half your stuff. Women here are masculine and marry late and have small families.

That's all feminism. You dumb faggot.

>implying I've ever been close to women in my entire life

not much, thank goodness

HOLY FUCKING KEK

There is a growng feminist atmosphere, but they aren't powerful enough to do anything important. If there's any brutal femicide, they start getting all over the news talking about the usual buzzwords, but they tire quickly. After all, this is still a third world country; fucked up stuff is bound to happen.

>they aren't powerful enough to do anything important

Your current president is a woman. Part of the problem is you're so emasculated you don't even know you're a feminist.

There has always been women on positions of power here, and thanks to your gringo feminism, but because of marxist ideologies. There won't be a women from the right any time soon on the power here, but the left has an egalitarian belief not based on european feminism, but marxism.

Pretty good, that. I'd swear Vince Clarke had a hand in it.

>There won't be a women from the right any time soon on the power here

Empowering women is feminism. Like I said you're emasculated and you don't even know it.

I am a feminist, so not nearly enough.

But we are getting there.

>I am a feminist

Not ingrained apart from classical/1st wave but modern "feminist" leftists have managed to seize some power in here unfortunately.

Coming from a guy whose fellow countrymen include Germaine Greer

Context?

Nah i dont realy think so

Why do women want to throw away their privilege of not fighting in wars? It's no good for anyone be it military performance, women themselves or their population if valuable child bearers get decimated in the battlefield. There are damn good reasons why basicall no army in history ever had actual female troops fighting alongside men at the front lines.

Yes unfortunately. Now go have women who are "classical feminists" on Youtube and campuses speak for you because you're too much of a faggot to speak for yourself.

Show me on the doll where I triggered you

Some vandals put used pads onto statues of historical writers in the capital because there were no statues of women. This happened this or last year. I suppose that counts.

I've never seen a feminist. Probably women here don't have any time to be feminists, too busy working and raising children.

i once trolled my lesbian teacher that i love feminism during class, i was pretending that i confused lesbians with feminism, i was hinting and winking and said wow i love feminism.

youtube.com/watch?v=sBtDOD-QKSw

You have some issues. A woman in a position of power is nothing out of ordinary.

This.

she's so fucking manly

isnt more tiring to be falling and getting up again than just keep walking?

>Jesus is condemned to death.
>Jesus is given His cross.
>Jesus falls down for the first time.
>Jesus meets His mother Mary.
>Simon of Cyrene is forced to carry the cross.
>Veronica wipes blood off of Jesus’ face.
>Jesus falls down for the second time.

hot

Women have already won in our culture. Man are raised to serve vagina holders.
The only purpose of feminism is an entertainment for dumb millennials copying western culture.