What do Europeans know about American Indians?

What do Europeans know about American Indians?

Other urls found in this thread:

justtrails.com/great-adventures/olive-oatman/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Proto-Indo-Europeans
nature.com/nature/journal/v506/n7487/fig_tab/nature13025_F2.html
youtube.com/watch?v=1fyTL50hQKM
youtu.be/jb6ibiJg4kw
youtu.be/C-2iEKOtGno
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Lakota/Sioux were swag asf

Fucking savages man

justtrails.com/great-adventures/olive-oatman/

this kind of shit was regular back then.
I honestly understand the extermination

They were cool and then we (white Europeans) started murdering them and taken their lands.

Also they took hearts on top of pyramides.

Also they had totems.

Also they liked whiskey or something.

And there was something with Pocahontas.

Yeah I don't know much.

>i have no idea why indians would kill murderous invaders

>fucking savages

>also, let's kill all of the muslims coming into our countries

animals

They are a hybrid race of the proto-Europeans and proto-Asians that mixed in Siberia.

I know a bit.

Vous êtes tous des sauvages.

They were the postapocalyptic remnants of the flu that crept up north during the 16th century.
Before that they were mountbuilding kangs who could into citybuilding.
I wonder if the anglos would have treated them differently if they would have had cities which were fir euros the number one indicator to see if someone was a total savage or not.

Also comanches got horse and fucked up all other indians brutally.
There was an jndian tribe whixh made its upperclass into flatheads by tying wooden blocks to their children.
Roundheads were their plebs.
Also some early american settlers were in the minorit first between the natives and actually tried to integrate by letting their hair grow out I heard.
Supports degaulles view on immigration concerning the survival of a culture.

>proto-Europeans

Found the retard.

>At one point the party met with a dozen Comanche Indians

If you want to learn about the inhuman barbarity of native Americans, read about the Comanches and other western tribes. Those bastards were heartless killers who routinely hunted people and animals to extinction.

>retarded religious nutjob taking his family in the middle of nowhere to follow a phony prophet
>abandon this purpose halfway through and get jewed by the prospects of gold
>attempt to cross a deadly trail ALONE with his family
Yeah, blame the 'savages'.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Proto-Indo-Europeans

Found the nigger.

When they did genetic clustering (which is the closest actual science has to "races"), Native Americans were very far from other races (Indo-europeans, eastern Asians, Africans).

Basically US Indians should be taken as their own race.

europeans killed most of my people

Yeah I just wanted to ask if hapas and ainus shouldnt be their closest relatives then-but they look so different.

the asiatic "natives" started it. they constantly raided european camps and outposts long before the english began building cities.

I don't see what Proto-Indo-European speakers have to do with Native Americans.

You're stupid.

syphilis was killing you long before europeans arrived

They are mongoloid haplotype, clearly Asian.
It's Australia and Oceania's aboriginals that are not only their own race, but are practically there own species.

Aren't a lot of native nations still doing well in South America?

Nah. Indians came from Siberia and they're all born with Mongolian spots. Indians are Mongoloids.

Russkie is right, M*rmons are bloodthirsty subhumans too (see Mountain Meadows massacre)

This does not excuse the natives, however

Your people should have had a stronger immigration policy.

They are closer to Eastern Asia than to Europeans, but then, they are further away from Asians than we are to Indians.

In other words if they are clearly Asians, then white Europeans are clearly Indians.

they had funny names

Easy there
The Mormons had been pushed completely out of the U.S. and there was still a standing kill on sight orderagainst them in Missouri isdued by the governor, the only one if its type in American history, their prophet had jusy been shot in the back and killed by a mob.
They finally get to their own land, just to realise that they will soon be pushed out by railroads and homesteaders, so some (there is no proof Brigham Young was incolved) killed some travelers.

Fucked up, but under the circumstances not nearly as bloodthirsty as you're claiming

I love to bait, but it's consistently been proven that Native Americans are basically Asians.

The Beringia Hypothesis is basically the mainstream accepted theory of migration.

nature.com/nature/journal/v506/n7487/fig_tab/nature13025_F2.html

They all came from Siberia and the physical difference between, for example, Inuit and Mayan happened very quickly. 10,000 years or so. Scientists should be studying these creatures more closely to unravel the mysteries of human genetics.

It sounds like you're misinterpreting genetic studies and making up bizarre theories.

You're a sheltered Eastern European. You probably never even met a wagon burner. They're Asiatic as fuck.

So what distinguished south americans from their northern (native) counter parts? Climate?

The Inuits are thought to be a different wave of migration from what I understand... I really admire that people, to develop culture able to survive in their environment with little to no agriculture is a fucking impressive feat.

They're fucking chinese shits.

>Indians are actually Mongoloids who look Oriental
This is why i prefer calling myself a dothead

Did you post this? Indians are Proto-Indo-European and now they're basically Asians? You're stupid. Stop posting, retard.

>10,000 years ago

Canada's Inuits came here about 1,000 years ago. Around the same time, if not slightly after, Vikings. They are not generally considered First Nations (our term for Native Americans), as they have not been here relatively long.

Scientists do closely study them, particularly because they live on extremely high fat diets (blubber) but have virtually no heart disease whatsoever.

Nah man, you are just a nigger.

Anyone with an IQ above 100 would realize what's going on.

>it's another "we respect our native ancestors, I wuz 1/49699593018173749 Indian" episode

>you're just a nigger
>Indians are PIE hybrids

Don't you ever get tired of making stuff up like an idiot?

I'll give your ape brain a hint:

>I love to bait, but

There are lots of Metis here
Part French and part Indian
The French fucked a lot of red tail during cold winter nights after a long day of fur trapping aboard the canoe

Canada even sort of had a civil war, called the Louis Riel rebellion, led by a Metis. At first he was just deported to America but eventually had to be hanged. The French and Metis protested his execution, not because he was innocent or justified, but because he was crazy as all fuck and needed a hospital more than a noose.

I know tribes had a form of democracy which could have predated the Greek version.
I could have picked that up from an episode of Ancient Aliens too so, not sure.

they look cool
they were nice folk until you came and fucked them up
now they're alcoholics

They cry when you litter.

kek

It's true actually, groups like the 5 nations had an advanced democracy that may have played a role in the American constitution and their democratic ideals (and lust).
The old notion was that Americans dresses as Indians during the Boston Tea Party to disguise themselves and lay blame elsewhere, now some historians claim they dressed as Indians because the Skraelings embodied the ideals of democracy and a free society that the Son's of Liberty wanted to emulate.

Intredasting

You're so autistic you post science articles while you post stupid shit for attention. You're an idiot.

That's like America's big thing on Sup Forums. Spouting horse shit while trying to back it up with scholarly links.
America's most famous poster, Riley, did exclusively that.

Le pacte des loups
That was a fucking solid film.
I know there was a tonne of artistic interpretation but.. I hoped there was some truth in his American bro existing.

There's Indians and there's Injuns.

I don't know about Indians scalping people, you gotta worry about those Injuns though.

Ebin.

That's not what's going on. The autistic Norwegian is trying to be educational while being an idiot.

>Le pacte des loups
>That was a fucking solid film.

yeah loved it when I was 9
this whole Gevaudan beast thing is fascinating
The Indian dude is just bullshit

>this whole Gevaudan beast thing is fascinating
Indeed it is.
I liked the American in the film fuck you Baguettelad.
youtube.com/watch?v=1fyTL50hQKM

but it was complete nonsense having him there.

also fuck me if it was a lion, that's bullshit too

>Subversive cult that had already started multiple armed uprisings
Based Boggs literally did nothing wrong. And once they got their own autonomous territory, they continued to start shit. Should've finished the job with them tbqf

Hey, Brits thought a washed up monkey was a Frenchman once, tried and hung the poor animal.

You're obviously wrong and you just keep digging that hole bro

Your retarded opinion is noted.

You're the one with no shame or dignity

>i was merely pretending to be retarded

We sneezed on them lol

>In case you don't know it, Finns and Chippewas [like all Natives, I should add] are feisty as hell. [The old, timeless Regular Army guard duty adage comes to mind here: "I walk my post in a military manner and don't take s___t from the Company Commander."]
Top lads
>And, like myself and our family, and virtually all other Native Americans, I've always felt that Finnish hearts were in the rural and often wild country, where one can look up and see, in the clear air, the Sun and Stars -- and listen to the Wind.
Top lads

Their men don't have beards and body hair, do they?

I really love them and all that they gave us.
Magnificent monuments, great books, art pieces, all those scientific advancements, that great culture that influence all others.

Nah, they were shit and deserved to be forgotten by history.

Majority of USA

We had friendly relations until Anglo fucked up like always

They are from Siberia

They're savages! Savages!
Barely even human
Savages! Savages!
Drive them from our shore!
They're not like you and me
Which means they must be evil
We must sound the drums of war!
They're savages! Savages!
Dirty redskin devils!
Now we sound the drums of war!

>Magnificent monuments

>great books

Despite the romantic view of Hollywood, most of them were savages, extremely violent and extremely uncivilised.

>art pieces, all those scientific advancements

>that great culture that influence all others
;_;

Shut up faggot

You sure triggered them Mexicans

Why the heck were the natives so primitive? They had had just as much time as anyone else to advance, and they stayed at african levels. They deserved to be wiped out.

>They had had

youtu.be/jb6ibiJg4kw

Mayans, Incas, Toltec, Olmec, Aztec, what else?

They like listerine

Olmecs are intriguing af.

They didn't have egyptians or sumerians next door and yet they developed farming/maths unlike yuropoors. Give them so credit considering how isolated they were.

Sudaca immigrant detected. Do not trust what he says.

zitto animale

youtu.be/C-2iEKOtGno

They didn't really have farming though, they were nomadic.

Fuck all.

Honestly I have not a lot of interest in tribal societies and history.

A pyramid, the most simple structure, to show for a whole continent
This is considered a book in México
I had a biscuit with a more complex design for breakfast.

And to be honest I though we were talking about US native Americans. Just for the baby sacrifices alone we can justify anything against the ones in the south.

>developed farming/maths

First off, "developing" farming isn't the most impressive thing in the world considering the amount of land and variety of crops they had to choose from.

Secondly, math is universal, it's not something the Sumerians invented. It's a natural product of our reality; we think and do things in mathematical terms. This is not an argument unless you are going to tell me native Americans added some sort of syntax variation or something obscure.

The Mayans get a pass but we also know they used Ayahuasca frequently.

>Just for the baby sacrifices
what

Nah.
They got a big setback by the spanish flu that crept up north. They had actual cities.

And yet europeans couldn't invent any of those basic things.

Well, then, by that standard of thought, how the fuck did the Romans, the Persians, or the Chinese get so powerful even though they were handed down implementations and ideas from the original cultures?

Do you understand how evolution works? Do you think any of these people would never have developed shit like Calculus, the combustion engine, firearms et al had each society not received from the other?

This is like an umbrella logical fallacy you're using. They got steam rolled because of advanced technology. One of our ancestors went left, the other went right and just because one of them chose the right path we're supposed to pretend they're inferior to the left path who couldn't find his way back to camp?

>basically "the weak should fear the strong regardless of how they were capable of getting strong"

Farming in europe is much much harder because it is colder. It's no wonder it took longer to happen there

>A pyramid, the most simple structure, to show for a whole continent
well, a pyramid was the tallest building for 4000 years and that simple structure you refer is the biggest monument built in the world

>This is considered a book in México
not an argument :^)

>I had a biscuit with a more complex design for breakfast.
was the biscuit also more accurate than the current calendar?

>using the meme of the climatology like africans do

kek, I thought whites were the master race.

The point is that if Europe was isolated like America was, whites wouldn't have been better than some indians in the Amazonia.

do you even know about Aztecs?
do you even know about different environments and historical coincidences that led europeans to be a glorious culture of massacre while people like aztecs were isolated?
if aztec had boats they would have exterminate us long ago and you would never exist, lucky boy

We should have killed them all.
Sorry world. I try, I swear.