GERMANY PLEASE ANNEX BACK EASTERN PRUSSIA I HATE FUCKING POLAKS

GERMANY PLEASE ANNEX BACK EASTERN PRUSSIA I HATE FUCKING POLAKS

cuck

POLISH

i hate them too t. lower silesian poles are shit

I'm just 1/4th Polak, I don't give a shit about this country and I despise 80% of people that live in it.

Und ich kann deutsch sprechen aber mein deutsch ist ein bisschen schlecht schlecht :(

So Mama Merkel can 'culturally enrich' you?

no

better that than autistic Poles

I'd take 5000 refugees in some bumfuck small town in the north-eastern part over being governed by Polaks and their onion mindset.

No, is your land now.
We would only populate it with refugees anyway.
Id like to go out of the EU though and make a decentralised central european open borders and free trade group with north italy, austria, the tzechs, eastern poland, slovenia and the benelux states-then balkanize germany into states again.
21th century holy roman tradeunion would be glorious af.

why would you want Eastern Poland? they are russian tier niggers leeching us off

Pls annex everything that used to be Germany. Leave warsaw and krakow to ruskies.

My region used t have a industry before ww2 but instead of rebuilding polish animals destroyed buildings and took the materials to rebuild their capital.

same in Schlesien even today they leech from us

Lel, in communist times everyone had to go to Silesia to buy a fridge or a washing machine. If anything you always were the privileged place, even now your fucking minders get 14 payments a year, not 12 like everyone else. Fucking leeches.

Germany annexed Eastern Germany almost 30 years ago and it's still a shit hole. They could never fix Poland.

Sorry for being relevant enough to demand something

To leech everything and bitch in the process you mean.

I wouldn't mind fucking polaks tbqhwy

Why are they leeches if they're the ones producing things?

>leech
more like we sponsored everyone in Poland anyway they close the mines and still we are richer the most poles

Because the production isn't profitable and they need to be financed. For every ton of their coal the production costs are like 20% bigger than what they produce. You can buy it cheaper everywhere else in the world, even from Australia.

The mines were opened by Poles, you fucking Polak. You lost nearly nothing because of border changes.

we produce a lot of things here but they are butthurt becouse we like have coal mines which are governed by idiots (poles)

Same idiots pointed every investion in the last 20 years to silesia, poznań or kraków/warsaw, so you should be grateful.

You dumb shitter we the germans build it and you retarded poles are destroying it

>the germans build
Maybe 30%.

The commies build most of them and the commies made whole Poland finance unprofitable Silesian production for tens of years.

you are dumb they don't invest shit here our president in Katowice is the genius and Germany is building fabrics for us Pooland is just leeching

Let see some of the top employers in Silesia
>GM
Made to invest in Silesia
>Tauron
Poles
>Polska Grupa Zbrojeniowa
Poles
>TRW Steering Systems Poland
Build on old commie factories, also force build in Silesia

all you have posted are the worst shit here top cuck

have fun being the playball of stronger, more centralised powers like russia, china or the US, like, yeah, the HRE was.
Only a unified europe can be a superpower.

t. EU4 player

Those are from official stats faggot.

>their onion mindset
explain pls?

butthurt about anything they will kill your if you earn more and have a better car etc

very good idea, i'd play ball

kill your family *

It's easy.

Be cunning, use contacts, try to hog every penny, boast about it, have a opinion about everything and disagree with everyone even if, for example, your opinion about public transport is based on something a toilet cleaner said in a casual conversation.

A prime example of a onion mindset is someone from Gdańsk that got pumped with money like a fat whore. He thinks only his city deserves money in northern Poland and only his region needs roads, airports, more railway communication etc. He will never give back a euro from the mountains of cash they got during commie and post-commie times and he will never want the government to invest in neighbouring regions.

Not going to war over Danzig.