"D-deadlifts...? That sounds sound too good..."

>"D-deadlifts...? That sounds sound too good..."

Thanks, it's a good good compound lift

>How many scoops? !

5 SCOOPS CMON
Also no one deadlifts or squats in pakistan.

>HOW many liters of milk a day???!!!!

Are roids plentiful in pakistan?

Is everyone trening hard? Come home brown man

Do you even SS + GOMAD?

FOP

ah we're turning into /fit/ again

Yes, testosterone is cheap as fuck. Not every shoots up though, maybe in competitive body building but on the regular it's avoided.
3 x 250mg vials of Bayer brand test cost around 300 Rupees, that's roughly 4 Canadian dollars.

40 pills of yohimbine combined with methyl testosterone costs about 2 dollars.

Fuck

Damn... Test-e amps are THAT cheap?

I'm paying fucking $50 per vial of UGL test-e 10ml/250mg per ml

that's the international branded stuff, the local stuff is even cheaper, they buy the test in bulk from a big pharma supplier and bottle or capsulate it themselves and sell it even cheaper.

Wtf i love Pakistan now.

Wtf I hate canada now

How about deca and dbol

>You will never live in Pakistan

People here have hormonal problems,or they have a complex that they're not manly enough, particularly poor people.
Testosterone injections remind me of what my uncle told me one, time, he's a urologist...A patient from a poor village came to him and said that his son of 6 or 7 years had a small penis and lacked "manliness" my uncle promptly told him that he hasn't gone through puberty, obviously the man had no fucking clue what that was.

The poor man insisted that my uncle do something to help since they came from a long way away, my uncle said that he should give the kid a very small dose of TEST like in the microgram range, the poor man went away and wasn't heard from again.

About a year later the man showed up and said that his kid wasn't growing anymore and stayed at around 5ft in height, developed facial hair and wanted to marry and fuck every woman that he say, his penis was the size of a large banana, when my uncle asked what the man did, the poor man replied that he gave the kid a 100mg dose of test, nuking the kid with testosterone.

Why are you even in pakistan with such good English

If that was you in the picture of your forearm you posted then you're pretty white too it seems, how did this happen

WE WUZ INDO ARYANS N SHEIT

lmao this was the face a doctor gave me after she asked me and my father if we god shots for that disease ticks give you and we said no, then my father said he just had a tick and I mentioned having over 30 ticks in one day once.

I want to adopt a dog to run experiments on him

I want to make a small breed huge with tren and test, what do you think

Do it with chickens since they have shorter lives and therefore you can go through many more generations.

But how am I suppose to train a chicken

Just get a dog that's prone to that myofibril muscle fiber condition, it makes them jacked.

Make the pole they sit on higher up in the coop so they have to climb higher and therefore use their legs more. I don't know, get creative.
But chickens would be perfect because of the lifespan.

Damn that's one swole dog, thanks bro

Ill need a dog that can match my physique.

That sounds retarded

I don't have a farm bro

Wtf is the condition called anyway

Good luck with the dog then, you nincompoop.

>I don't have a farm bro
Who's the retard now?

Oh it's some myostatin shit

I guess ill need to look for one specifically with this condition

My dog will kill your chicken in a second

Fuck off Chang. DUDE WEED LMAO IT'S THE CURRENT YEAR. Kill yourself maple syrup-covered poutine faggot motherfucker.

>About a year later the man showed up and said that his kid wasn't growing anymore and stayed at around 5ft in height, developed facial hair and wanted to marry and fuck every woman that he say, his penis was the size of a large banana,
HOLY FUCKING KEK

myostatin defficiency

ITT: dyel humor

Damn, is that in Pakistan? I was under the impression you're waaay more Conservative than that with the mosque bombings and all.
Would love to visit one day but you've now got isis in the hindu kush region I think, which is where I'd have wanted to visit.

Holy fuck. That kid never even had the chance to be human.

He left humanity behind

>doctors don't know what they're talking about
love this meme
meatheads are dumb as bricks 2bh

1 SCOOP PER POUND OF LEAN MUSCLE 2 TO 3 TIMES A DAY COME ON

She was born and lives in the UK

The west corrupts all

Doctors don't know much about lifting usually

It's not their field of expertise in most cases so they're extra cautious

>eating below 6000 calories

Heh kid

scientist are fucking gay they don't even lift did you know plastic is a xenoestrogen and turns you into a girl also paleolithic diet is totally legit bro FUCK YEAH DEADLIFTS ARE COOL BECAUSE THEY HAVE COOL NAME

What kind of strawman is this