Self-loathing countrymen

Do you have such a phenomenon as self-loathing countrymen, who go like "muuuaah... I hate my country((("
"muaaa... Everywhere else it's all much better and free(("

Do they annoy you? Do you find that they also coincidentially are usually unemployed lazy fucks, who just blame the government for their own inability to do jack shit and go and do something actually productive?

Personally, they make me laugh, for they are usually loser beta fags, who assume that in %othercountryname% they would've had a good life automatically without putting any effort. Basically laziness apologists usually.

Yeah there's a lot of those in every country

Same crowd that whines about "muh women are all whores" and "muh shitskins taking jobs"

I know that feel

t. Ukrainian

>you are all idiots and can't be cured
>it is only I, who is smart, standing in a white coat and being pretty
>t. russian liberal

We have a unique breed of people here.

They loathe Russia and go almost suicidal self-hate, write big posts about how they want to leave the country.

They write equally big posts about how it must be amazing in any other country, although they usually don't know English and have never ever been abroad. They assume that they would arrive in country like Germany and their shitty life would automatically transform to be good.

Ironically, they never actually leave Russia and continue to be voluntarily unemployed. They write posts about how they'd leave, but don't really leave in real life.

I am sure they have similar counterparts in other countries. This must be some kind of a mental sickness/manifestation of inferiority complex.

Same here actually. Except we have open borders with the EU so some actually do leave, and end up living in a room with 3 other people.

Does such a phenomenon exist in America/Japan/Germany/etc?

Among the young edgy guys/girls.

>We have a unique breed of people here.

No, no. Brazil has these too and i know that because i'm one of them. I know many guys and even some attractive ladies who are the same.

>Germany

Its the foundation of our country.
I hear people often say nonironic and casually that they wish for us to just softly cease to exist as a country and people and it hurts a little bit on the inside.

>tfw nrw

AM EY GERMON I HAET MUSELF KIL MEH PLES

>i know that because i'm one of them.

HOW DARE OF YOU SPEAK NICE THINGS OF BRAZIL YOU DONT KNOW NOTHING BRAZIL IS THE SHITTIEST COUNTRY ON EARTH EVERYBODY IS BROWN LOW IQ MISERABLE COMMUNIST MONKEY THAT KILLS NEGROS AND FUCK HIV WHORES STINKING OF PISS AND SHIT BRAZIL IS SHIT 60K BR MURDER BEST DAY OF MY LIFE SHIT SHIT PISS FECES FUCK YOU I AM BRAZILIAN AND WISH I WAS ANYTHING BUT IT JUST KILL ME WITH YOUR SUPERIOR LIGHT SKIN BLONDE UBERMENSCH 300 IQ BIG WHITE DICK PLS COLONIZE USA

They run our country

>Ironically, they never actually leave Russia and continue to be voluntarily unemployed.

There's a lot of people like that.

Just ignore them, losers are losers, winners are winners. The more losers the easier your competition is

northern ireland
i am one
what's there to be proud of in this place? just a bloodstained history. i'd sooner die for either the UK or Ireland than this inbetween shithole.

I hate finland on government level but i dont hate my countrymen

As some guy mentioned before if we could work in Europe without any problems like baltics states I doubt there would be such people.

Here people complain about the state of the country but do nothing to change it.

How can there be people like that in canada?
Ok, your national identity is not that remarkable, but you are mostly happy and rich and with a great amount of freedoms because you are not bound to many obligations but the liberal legal frame your state operates on.

You can believe what you want because there is so much space that you dont have to step on each others toes necessarily and there is no default faith or history concneted to it anymore which you have to adhere too, you can fuck whom you want without the offspring having identity issues and you have no threatening or desperate neighboors which make politics all too loaded.

>How can there be people like that in canada?

Because there's losers in every country, man.

People always find something to complain about, try talking to the average person and watch how much they complain... about ANYTHING. They do it SO MUCH when you start to actively notice and pay attention to it.

If you want, you can always find an excuse or someone to put the blame on.
>The niggers, the jews, the government, muh libruls, muh conservitards, muh fascists, muh antifascists, muh feminism, muh men, muh bad economy, muh immigrants, muh nationalism

It's all same shit, just people trying to blame something instead of taking responsibility so it's not a surprise is what i'm saying

Well, complaining about the government and the economy is a very healthy thing to do as debate over this prevents a lack of ideas in the case of failings and generates a general interest for the common good.
If noone complains and watches, people get away with a lot of bad shit after all.

The rest, yeah there is always a certain amount of stupid looserbitching, but I just wonder what countries these people possibly could find better then canada?
Not a single one comes to my mind which has that much in a better quantity then you have, as long as your not obssesed with deserts or tropics or something like that.

>If noone complains and watches, people get away with a lot of bad shit after all.

Complaining doesn't do much at all though, it just strokes your ego and makes you feel like you did something.

What does complaining fix? Complaining is a cancerous, dangerous mentality and habit. The moment you decide to stop complaining at all is the moment your life drastically improves.

>Do you find that they also coincidentially are usually unemployed lazy fucks, who just blame the government for their own inability to do jack shit and go and do something actually productive?

100 percent spot on!

Debate should be followed by action.
Debate without action is a circlejerk and loser-talk and that's exactly what most of the whiners do.

They don't leave their country, but still leech off of it's welfare. It is hypocritical and pathetic, not healthy.

It would've been healthy if their debate was followed by either legit attempts at making their country actually better by eliminating the flaws they see or actually learning a language and emigrating.

They do neither and go non-stop circlejerk inferiority bragging. Pathetic.

can confirm, complaining about the current situation/politics is the only thing that competes with football in terms of media coverage and popular interests.

Mh, I think its better if the government has to act under some basic scrutinity instead of everybody just minding his own business.
Otherwise you open the door to corruption.
Thats what democracy is about after all, many complaining groups and the biggest one gets the edge when a compromise to correct (or worsen) a wrong gets made.
OFC, complaining should be followed by some kind of action. The strikes against nuclear power here may be a good example.
It was a bigass whinefest and now they actually reacted and while it will cost us a fortune the mob got a good idea for the longterm thinking at last as we are now slowly getting results.

Complaining without offering and alternative in a civic way however is indeed unhealthy.

But they are partly right, Russia is really the worst place to live in, any other country is better than Russia in every possible way.

Lol, I suppose Venezuela, Afghanistan and North Korea are 1000 times shittier than Rushka