>You could have been popular
>You could have had friends
>Gone to parties
>Laughed with people
>Shared special moments with them
>Kissed a girl
>Known what it feels like to be loved
>But no
>You decided to be a pathetic loner, eating lunch alone and hiding in the library
>You tell yourself you're just waiting for the right moment to become social
>You watched the other new kids, making friends, becoming normal
>You resented them for doing what you could not
>Even if you tried, you had already established yourself as the creepy loner
>You graduate
>The lack of proper social contact for the last few years has left you almost unable to talk to people
>You don't know how to make friends
>Years pass
>Lonely years
>It's too late to do anything about it any more
>By your age, most people have had several relationships, made a lot of friends and are socially competent
>Even the other weird kids from school have managed at least that
>People are instantly turned off by you when they find out how you are
>Because obviously, something must be wrong with you if you're still like this at your age
>All because you waited
>You waited for the "perfect moment"
>It never came
>It never comes

Never fucking wait.

Other urls found in this thread:

sciencealert.com/want-to-lose-weight-train-the-brain-not-the-body
youtu.be/eXTiiz99p9o
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Just be yourself man :-)

Get to a fucking psychologist for fuck's sake

Dude are you seriously hung up on high school? How old are you?

I think his point in he spiraled into autism because of high school.

Don't tell me what to do leaf fuccboi

It really doesn't get better, does it?

>It really doesn't get better, does it?

It doesn't get better on its own, no. If you want something to change you need to change a variable in your life.

>A variable
Maybe you mean everything

Well at least one

if you're not getting the right results from what you're doing then you're doing the wrong thing and need to do something else, duh

Then you have to change everything. Me/you don't have enough time to find the right variable and change it.

It's usually easy to tell.

People generally, know what the problem is and how to fix it. This is why it's easy to give good advice but hard to follow it yourself. Because deep down we know what we need to do, but we don't do it.

We don't do it because of our self-image mostly, we don't really see ourselves doing it because we like to see ourselves as inferior and losers.

People KNOW what they need to do, but they don't do it. It's not a question of not knowing.

If you're fat, you obviously know you need to eat less and go to the gym, anyone with 60 iq knows that, but yet obesity is a problem. Because we don't have a fit self-image of ourselves.

>Be socially retarded
>Study how to be cool
>Get friends, fuck girls

True story

>If you're fat, you obviously know you need to eat less and go to the gym
Going to the gym does pretty much fuck all for weight loss, for most people. It's pretty much 90% diet and 10% one hour at most a day exercise.

Because we don't have a self discipline and it's hard to change, the first step is the hardest and we stop because we want an easy way to get what we want.

>Going to the gym does pretty much fuck all for weight loss

Does a ton for your health though, also if you don't really expend any energy you have a completely fucked TDEE which makes it super difficult to cut weight.

you knew what I meant, point is that people know what to do but they don't do it. There's not a single adult on earth who doesn't know how to lose weight

Yes diet should be taught as way of live and not as an instrument to lose weight

This is an idiotic statement. Your physical activity and calorie intake are connected. To lose wait you have to get less calories from your food than are spent by your body. You can eat less ot you can work out more.

>Because we don't have a self discipline and it's hard to change

Something harder than that is looking back at your life and wondering what could have been, though.

>the first step is the hardest and we stop because we want an easy way to get what we want

I'm just saying we all know how to fix our problems in life but we don't do it because we make up all sorts of justifications and excuses in our heads, making up some ridiculous worst case scenario to excuse not trying

>This is an idiotic statement. Your physical activity and calorie intake are connected

No he has a point.

What he means is that diet is most important, and that's true.

You can NEVER out-exercise a bad diet. 1 hour on the treadmill burns maybe 500 calories at most, and 500 calories nothing. That's like one small meal, that's like 10 cookies or something, basically very easy to make up for in food. 1 hour of hard work to cross it all out in 3 minutes

>There's not a single adult on earth who doesn't know how to lose weight
Not really though. A lot of people think exercise is more important that it is, even more important than diet. Then when it comes to diet, a lot of people don't realise drinks are far worse than they think they are. People get the general idea of not eating shit that is bad, but it's more complicated than that, so people don't really know as well.
Apart from that, exercise is good for general health, muscle growth, and a lot of other things but not really weight loss.
I'm not just talking out of my arse, pal. Yes, getting fat is caused by surplus calories that the body doesn't use. However, most of the calories the body uses isn't used by exercise or even physical movement, it's just the resting metabolic rate for literally just keeping the organs moving. Exercising twice as much is barely fuck all, whereas eating half as much is a big fucking deal. It's even worse when you consider that strenuous exercise makes people less likely to move around during the rest of the day, and it makes people hungrier and thirstier anyway. A chocolate bar can take minutes or even hours to burn off, so it's much easier to just not eat it.

sciencealert.com/want-to-lose-weight-train-the-brain-not-the-body
And watch this:
youtu.be/eXTiiz99p9o
Then the best thing is stop thinking and start acting.

He does, but he is still wrong. It might be 90/10 for an obese whale who eats ten candybars five times a day, but for a general "a bit fat" kind of guy excercises will help s lot. Especially those that make his muscles grow and rises the levels of his calorie usage at rest. With the same diet he can get slimmer and slimmer with just workout.

>but for a general "a bit fat" kind of guy excercises will help s lot.
Only if you count exercise as your body just existing and regular physical movement.
>make his muscles grow
Yeah, exercise is how muscles grow, but that's not anything to do with weight loss. In fact I'm pretty sure everyone knows technically muscles is gaining weight.

>Then the best thing is stop thinking and start acting.

That's right. Instead of thinking of how to do things "best" and getting so focused on that it's important to pick something and get moving

There's never going to be the PERFECT time to start a new business, or the PERFECT time to talk to that cute girl/boy or the PERFECT time to quit your job and follow your dreams

TLDR DUMB FROGPOSTER

Not really, you just have to start slowly.

Nah i just mean people spend so much time researching "the best" way to do something and they get more focused on that than actually doing it

there's no best fucking way, you just choose something and get started and learn along the way

>Only if you count exercise as your body just existing and regular physical movement.
That is the point. More muscle mass means more calories burning every second to keep those muscles big. And that's a lot of energy.

>Yeah, exercise is how muscles grow, but that's not anything to do with weight loss. In fact I'm pretty sure everyone knows technically muscles is gaining weight.
It does though. You can have half the mass of your fat in muscles and it'll help you burn more calories. Not to mention that you'll look much leaner.

Some people are just bound to be that one lonely creepy weirdo no matter what they do, it's what life has in store for us.

For some people to be rich there must be poor people, for some people to be successful there must be complete embarrassment of human beings, for some people to be nornal and happy there must also be people who embody in flesh and mind how bizarre, pathetic and unhappy a person can be.

It's how the course of thinge work, it's all a mechanical string of cosmic, higher doings and we are here to serve as a mirror to normal and functional people, a mirror that reflects but a mocking caricature of these nornal people, as glimpse into what they should never become.

I accepted my fate, if it sounds familiar to you, then you should give up as well.
There is no escape.

Okay, well we weren't talking about muscles, just weight loss. Obviously you have to exercise to work on muscles.

>For some people to be rich there must be poor people
>Some people are just bound to be that one lonely creepy weirdo no matter what they do
There's no connection between these too statements. Sure, if no one's no rich you cannot be rich, but that doesn't mean that one will stay not rich no matter what one'll do.

Also, fatalists are bitches.

You're right but isn't easy either when you don't see any improvement you quit and start doing the same shit.

>Some people are just bound to be that one lonely creepy weirdo no matter what they do, it's what life has in store for us.

But that's wrong, you just giving up.

I used to be like you and I just thought "Okay well I'm a fat, weak dumb guy who will never do anything, i'm not like those other geniuses and alphas, they're probably just molded out of some other material", but that's not true. You can do whatever you want if you decide you want to.

The difference between a guy who plays a guitar on stage and the guy who has a guitar hanging in his closet is just confidence and willpower, when you start holding yourself to a higher standard you stop having that problem, oyu just stop accepting failure.

>For some people to be rich there must be poor people

You can be that rich person.

Tons of people started businesses and got rich from NOTHING. How did they do it? Are they better than you? Are they superhuman?

stop being depressed and emo and expect more from yourself

Those are connected things. Growing your muscle mass helps you lose your fat mass. It is techically rightt, because you can have less muscle mass than you had fat mass previously and it is also what people mean in practice when they speak about weight loss.

Who cares what other think?
Also, do u think u are the only miserable loner in the world ? U are not, u will eventually find someone that feels the same as u or feel pity for u and tries to help u.
Most important advice is don't be afraid to express yourself, always let people know how you feel.

>Those are connected things.
What I'm saying is that it isn't. It's at least 90% diet. The video here does a pretty simple job at explaining what anyone who knows anything about food knows.

The thing is, you shouldn't work for a result, you should build a system when you're cool when you do at least something to stay healthier. And when this little thing becomes your habbit, you add something else.

You don't have to start with twelve pullups just try to eat a bit less an excercise a bit more. And if you fail a few times, that is okay. At least you've tried. Try again another day. Couldn't do everything? That's okay as well. you've done more then you usually do. Try again next day. And so on.

If you try to achieve specific goals for some big life changes, you're gonna experience failure and discourage yourself. Try making those goals more abstract. do something and get your little succeses.

This is also true

The more muscle mass you have the higher your metabolism is which makes it easier to shed fat quickly and easily

>It really doesn't get better, does it?
No, it gets worse and worse. All those bad thoughts and memories ferment into something really bitter over the years. I can only cope by sleeping 10-12 hours a day and by living in my elaborate fantasy world I have inside my head during my waking hours.

But at least we'll get to die one day.

Those numbers depend on your sex and your diet and excercise levels. You are either wrong or trying to bullshit me.

>No, it gets worse and worse

of course it does, why wouldn't it?

What you're doing now is what you'll be doing years from now. If you're just playing videogames 12 hours a day in 3 years you'll also be playing videogames

We are all gonna die anyway, the only thing that keeps me on my ywo feet is that all these normalfags leading fulfulling lives will one day die and become dust just like me.
And you won't be able to tell who's that pile of residual dirt, what we've done and accomplished won't matter.

There is a long road of pain and shame for me until then, maybe contemolate suicide several nore times being too coward to pull it off and keep walking with my head down on the ground , but the end of the journey will be bitterly sweet.

Exercise doesn't hurt, and I'm being generous by saying that it's both diet and 30 minutes of daily moderate physical activity. It's just that any additional exercise is a fraction of the total calorie spending, while diet is 100% of all calorie intake. I'll even do you one better and say that you are correct in cases where we want quicker weight loss and not just gradual, particularly for extreme cases.

>And you won't be able to tell who's that pile of residual dirt, what we've done and accomplished won't matter

Isn't that all the more reason to try your best to make something of yourself?

I've never really understood the edgy "we're all le goin to die so why do anything", if you think that way then why not just kill yourself now if it doesn't matter?

>There is a long road of pain and shame for me until then

It doesn't have to be that way, you're making a choice to do this

Why is it so hard to understand you're not the passenger in your life, you're the driver.

Work out improve your health but is the hardest way to loose weight. A good diet is more effective to loose weight than only hard training because when you stop training you will gain weight(fat) and your hard work is useless. The best combo is a good diet aimed at loosing weight plus the body training but after some time the diet must change to something more healthy just to maintain your weight.

>We are all gonna die anyway
Sure. And that's totaly fine

>There is a long road of pain and shame for me until then
The only difference between me and you is that you experience those pain and shame without using them for something beneficial. Actually, I'll argue I experience far more pain and shame than you as a consecquence of my attempts at getting the stuff I want from life. Embrace the pain! Pain is fun! (And so is sex)

> It's just that any additional exercise
I think you are acting retarded. This guy explained it well, so, please, read his post:

It's still nowhere near as much as just not eating whatever it was to burn the calories.

Lol you guys are arguing back and forth

i think you're both on the same page here but just arguing nuisances for no reason.

Aussie is saying you just need a caloric deficit without exercise necessarily to lose weight (which is true), and Russian is saying you should build muscle (which IS a good idea), but it's not necessary

Where did I say anything about using physical excerises exclusively?

Also
>when you stop training you will gain weight(fat) and your hard work is useless
When you start eating like a pig the same stuff happens. What kind of argument is that?

It depends on how much you get over how much you spend.

Every day is the perfect moment, just don't be a pussy

A fucking donut takes half an hour of strenuous exercise. Sure mate, you exercise a lot, good for you, but it's easier to just eat less. Better yet, people should just substitute their foods.

>A fucking donut takes half an hour of strenuous exercise
You're making my head hurt. you say your body passively spend energy on your organs, right? Well, muscles are organs and they require a lot of energy just to keep being big. You passively spend a lot of energy if you have a big body.

Yeah, or you could just not eat it.

Dude he's saying you're better off just not eating the food instead of trying to out-exercise it.

What you're saying is correct though

As I've already said, it depends. You might keep the same diet if it's not off too much and get leaner by changing you routine. Or, if you're a fatty fatsio you can stop eating, take shit with K ions and vitamins to keep your heart healthy and excercise every day.

If you're fat, it's not because of a lack of exercise. It's not like we're really disagreeing on anything.

i dont think diet is most important,. prisoners for example can get pretty fit, depite having a shit diet. you also need to exercise to amintain msucles - if you dont eat a lot and dont work out you just become skinny fat.

We are definitely disagreeing on the numbers.

Dude, you're not "better off" eating less all the time. You're "better off" eating less in some specific cases, like when you're consuming a shitton of carbohydrates and you're extremely fat. And even that is not always practical if you have problems with eating less. You might need to change your diet to contain different macronutrients, you might need excersises to lover your insuline levels and make you less hungry. If your callory intake is alright but you don't move too much, you don't need to change your diet, you need to move more and so on, Losing weight is a tad bit more complicating than "simply eat less", cause "simply eating less" might bring its own problems to the table

>. If you're just playing videogames 12 hours a day in 3 years you'll also be playing videogames
I'm okay with this.

The most stupid thing for you now is that you are disappointed with yourself only by your limited experience.
Just believe in yourself and don't seek one over yourself now.
You should decide what you are after you get many experiences after you get into newer situation, user.

>i dont think diet is most important

It is objectively the most important. There is NO WAY to out-exercise a bad diet. You can always eat more food than you can do high intensity cardio in an entire day.

1 pizza slice = ~300 calories, about the same as like 40 minutes of cardio. So if you eat 5 pizza slices to "reward yourself" after a workout you now need to do cardio for like 3 hours straight to burn the same calories - needless to say which is not really going to be possible for the average person

Yes you're completely correct that all of those things are good, and should be done.

But strictly for the purpose of losing weight you can eat cookies and cake but eat under your TDEE and you lose weight. Yeah cake and cookies are pure simple carbs but you will lose weight because your body needs a set amount of energy and if it doesn't get it from food it burns fat.

You're being way too specific though. Having a healthy weight isn't complicated at all. Most of the time it's literally just not even what people eat, but what they drink. I guarantee you the amount of people overweight would be at less than half if carbonated drinks, fruit drinks and alcohol didn't exist. No need to talk about carbohydrates or vitamins or any type of exercise.

>be new kid in elementary
>homeroom teach organizes some get-together with everyone sitting in circle on carpet to make you more comfortable
>start having the tightest gasses i ever had
>literally ripping it louder than a 50 year old biker
>constantly

good thing it was just 3 years more

Carbonated drinks are literally carbohydrates + water + drink specific stuff

Nobody got fat by purely drinking soda famalam.

>Nobody got fat by purely drinking soda famalam.

Yeah they did

Drinking calories is very easy, drinking 1500 calories in soda is MUCH easier than eating it in hotdogs. A lot of fat people drink a ton of soda

Fat people also eat a lot of food.

Nobody got fat PURELY on soda.

no one's saying purely, but it plays a big role.

If you look at many fat people's diets if they simply cut out coca cola that's like 1k calories a day cut out right there

>Nobody got fat by purely drinking soda famalam.
I know it's surprising, that's why I'm saying it. Most fatties at least don't eat fast food every day, but they don't see anything wrong with drinking syrup death water, whether it's a soft drink or a fructose fruit drink.

So yes, way more people than you'd think actually are fat mostly because of what they drink, and for the fact that it isn't compensated by eating healthier or exercising more often.

people are shit, no regrets

I said purely you shit cunt. God.

But you responded to someone who never said purely

Zero sugar soda exists famalam.

Because I was making the assertion myself.

Are you fucking retarded?

Sweeteners still have bad effects on your metabolism or is that a meme?

>Zero sugar soda exists famalam.
And those are even worse. Eating brown sugar out of the fucking bag is ten times healthier than drinking a Diet™ Pepsi™ Zero™ with ZeroSugar™

I was pretty autistic in high school.
I don't give a fuck tho, never gave a shit about most classmates. I have a few good old friends.
I'm much better off in university. Only thing i changed is i let other people speak more and know when to shut up.
Artificial sweeteners are actually horrible, much worse than actual sugar.
Can't remember the last time anything that wasn't water or alcohol.
Just cut the fucking soft drinks.

>Socially retarded
>Virgin
>Jewish nose
>Labeled as weird
>Wageslave droppout
>Study how to be cool
>Manage with experience and thanks to music to actually have mind blowing friends out of nowhere
>Pick a top tier cute girl you have been rude with by forgetting who she was after having talked to her multiple times
>Mentally prepare all night long
>Play it cool and bold
>End up impressing her with a few tricks and knowledge
>She Revere you
>She is impressed when You humiliate someone 10years older than You just for her entertainement
>She Starts joking that she want me to give her a house and a dog
>Constantly gets back to You
>Bite her lips
>Tells You what You just Saïd was beautiful
>Nearly two hours later
> You decide to leave and let her be on her own for a moment
>When I get back she don't want to play games anymore and looks bored
>Tell her about my deception that I thought she would entertain me
>Next morning Starts telling her friend how you're such a Nice Guy next to you
>Later
>still No conversation
>Says she gonna entertain herself elsewhere
True story

Did I miss the part where you should have tried to do her in the pooper or did you not mention it?

I am very autistic dude it literally took me two days to process my memories, collect the clues, and figure out she was maybe into me.
I don't pay attention to how people feel around me and for example what are they looking at or what they are transmitting (smile, bored, etc...).
The smile and bitlipping were the only time in one hour where I payed attention other than just forcing me to look into her eyes.
I hope that one day I'll get some qts

shut the fuck up you normie idolising leaf

I'll be your friend, just deposit 500 USD into the supplied back account.

i see somali scammers are getting more clever

Parents' fault, thread over/