Hacker Code Names

What's the best way to decide a hacker code name?

XXxxGayXFaggotxxCockSuckerxxXX

just use a cute anime girls name

By making something up.

try 'Rigatoni'

How about The Master Of Disaster?

more like Faggatonie amrite guise

Acid Burn
Crash Override
Ctrl Alt Repeat
restartbutton

Open an X86 reference book at a random page, close your eyes and put your finger on the page. The word under your finger is your new hacker name.

>t. Anna Senpai

Do what all the real hackers do:
1) Pick a name when you're a kid based on some movie/tv/book/music that you like
2) Regret it for the rest if your life

When I go to confs I just use my real name now. We all have good jobs and adult lives and shit nowadays anyway. The folks who still use their handles did something famous/amazing or are just kinda weird

steal someone else's and modify 1 character, e.g. instead of moot, be mout, instead of snacks, be snicks, instead of SuperGayBoiXXX69 be SuperGoyBoiXXX69

Put '); DROP TABLE known_hackers; --
Behind it

same way xbok fags do.
hack da plant net op

This, p.much. Bonus points if you changed your handle multiple times as a kid and got stuck with the most embarrassing one because you first did something noteworthy under it.

I choose a random touhou girl as my hacker handle for my online anonymous meetups

take obscure name of ships, characters, etc from your favorite anime/show/movie

there is literally no reason for a online handle not to be cute
i use a anime related girl name as well for irc and other Sup Forums related things

Just use something funny like "Crusty Sock" you can have that if you want.

Mister Walnut or Polyester

1. Start using the screen name 'Reimu.'
2. Begin dressing as 'Reimu.'
3. Only respond to people who address you as 'Reimu.'
4. Convince yourself you are in fact 'Reimu.'
5. Come over to my place.

l33t p4j33t

>Find a program that randomly generates names
>Keep rerolling until you find one you like

XD

god, this.

xXxT3mpt4t10n

ey

foreach(i in string) {
i = rand() % 255;
}

zZPerro_KakaXx is my name, hacking is my game.

Anonymous, pls don't steal

~~Ghost~~

l337c0cks4u

xdddddddddddddddddddddd nice!

Bond007

Methods of exploiting vulnerabilities, or the vulnerabilities themselves.
Anything obscurely programming related I guess.

That's a pretty long codename. I'll just call you Fox1.

Faggottini

CASCOPE-B2

CIA Nigger will understand ;D

I thought Reality Winner was an amazing codename until I found out it was her real name.

No, military reporting phrases are too edgy, overused and irrelevant

You're not firing missiles at anybody, don't be silly

Fox1 you're being very negative, over.

Naming yourself just makes it easier for the CIA niggers to get you.

think of something autisticly simple with a hidden meaning behind it that isn't always sexual

>Mr. Tortoise

>Prodigy
>Frankendoodle
>Red October
>The Holocaust
>Pumpkin
>Ion
>Negative Zero
>Montezuma's Revenge
>Poptart
>Blacklight

Hacking Team Names
>Weeping Angels
>___________ and the Funky Bunch
>The Four Horses

I have old BBS QWK packets from the early 90s on a drive somewhere. I should try to find it and post handles people used.

Punch yourself in the head until you have brain damage then write the first 2 words that come out of your mouth together.

Do it please

Used_Tampon

is this movie worth watching at all?

No but it's a great treat if you know anything and want to laugh

Speaking of hacking, does anyone here know how to hack an iphone for pictures, vidoes anything at all? I have the person's number and no its not my phone it's someone I know

Aborted Fetus, Abyss, Ace, Aggressor, Alcyone, Alien, Almighty, Alpha, Amazing Cucumber, Android, Angel, Anonymous, Antisocialman, Archimedes, Assassin, Athena, Atreyu, Available, Bandit, Baracuda, Beavis, Beholder, Belgarion, Ben Dover, Big Bird, Birdman, Birdy, Bitstream, Black Adder, Black Hole, Black Paladin, Blackhawk, Blackmoor, Blade, Bliss, Boy Wonder, Buck Knife, Buckshot, Budman, Buffy, Bugsy, Bullet, Bully, Buster, Butthead, Buttman, Bypass, Cable, Caligula, Camera Bug, Capone, Captain Tractor, Carrion, Chameleon, Chaotic Descent, Cheer, Chief, Chip, Cobra, Conn Artist, Continuum, Corporal Punishment, Coyote, Crawls, Crazy Cat, Creation, Cronus, Crusher, Cryptic Slaughter, Cryptkeeper, Crystal, Culture Shock, Cybersurfer, Cygnus, Cynful, Darkshadow, Darkstar, Decker, Deep Thought, Defender, Demolition Man, Desert Fox, Desire, Diggum, Digisaurus Rex, Digital Boy, Disgustipator, Disney, Doc, Doc Holiday, Dot Falcon, Dr Feelgood, Dr Nerd, Dr Spine, Dr Tone, Dr Who

Draco, Dragon, Dragonmaster, Drake, Dream Master, Dribble, Drizzt, Drone, Dude, Eagle, Edward Nigma, Electrician, Elf, Elric, Evolutionist, Faust, Fiber Optic, Fire Escape, Firewalker, Fishbone, Fishhead, Flash, Flaxer, Fly, Ford Prefect, Fritz, Frog, FRuG, Fury, Future Shock, FuzzyWuzzy, Game Over, Gem, Ghost, Giggles, Ginger, Gizmo, God, Golden Goddess, Golden Spud, Gomer, Green Bud, Gremlin, Grim Reaper, Groo, Gumby, Hal, Hangover, Happy, Harley Davidson, Harvester, Hatchet Man, Hawk, Hawkeye, Hellfire, Hellraiser, Hitman, Hog Wild, Homer Simpson, Hot Rod, Hyperman, Infinite Darkness, Innocence, Inyanna, Iranian Mob, Iron Lung, J C English, Jabbawocky, Jacques Strap, Jake, Janitor, Jedi, Jerk, Jimbo, John F Kennedy, Journeyman, Juggernaut, K-Rad, Kadet, Keeper, Kemosabe, Kermit, King of Beers, King of the Popes, Klepto, Knight, Knight Shadow, Lazer, Leadfoot, Little John, Lobo, Logan 5, Long John, Lord Hades, Low Rider, Lucifer, Lycanthrope, Lynx, Machine Gun

Mad Dog, Mad Mike, Magic Man, Magician, Major Chaos, Mandrake, Mantooth, Massacre, Master Spelunker, Matrix, Maverick, Megabyte, Mehitabel, Mental Floss, Mental Patient, Mentally Deranged, Merlin, Metal Maniac, Meteor Man, Mhz, Missileman, Mister Fister, Monk, Monster Dog, Mr Ed, Mr Plow, Mr Wizard, Mudfish, Muffin Man, Music Man, Mysterio, Nameless Bard, Nemesis, Nero, Nicodemus, Night Owl, Night Rider, Nightmare, Nightstalker, Nightwing, Nightwolf, Nimrod, Ninja Squirrel, Nitro, Nobody, Nomad, Northwind, Nostradamus, Nucleus, Nuke, Nuklear React, Oatmeal, Obsidian, Offspring, Omega, Orange Crush, Paladin, Party Animal, Paul Muad’Dib, Peter Pan, Phantom Lord, Pheonix, Pinball Wizard, Plutarch, Plutonium, Pork Soda, Postmaster, PotHead, Prankster, Predator, Prism, Problem Child, Prof Xavier, Professor, Protector, Psychotic Circus, Pyro, Quark, Raistlin, Rajah, Raster Burn, Raven, Razer, Ready Eddy, Redeye, Redrum, Redtail, Renegade, Rhubarb, Rip, Roach, Robo, Rook, Ruiner

Saline, Snagglepuss, Santa Claus, Sasquatch, Satan, Satanic Bunny Masher, Scorpion, Scotty, Sergeant Pepper, Setzer, Shadow, Shadow Hawk, Shadowfax, Shadowhand, Shark, Shemp, Short Circuit, Shorty, Shotgun, Sir James, Sir Sparhawk, Sir Swift, Ski Bum, Skip, Slick, Sly, Sly Dog, Smiling Bandit, Smutmaster, Snapdragon, Snowblind, Solo, Sonic Fox, Soulcrusher, Spaceman Spliff, Sparky, Spock, St Nick, Staff, Star, Stardust, Sting, Stingray, StraightJacket, Strider, Stud, Sub-Zero, SuriBoss, Sweet Tooth, T-Rex, T’An T’U, Tarzan, Tasslehoff, Technic, TechnoMan, Tempus, Terminator, Texan, The Bishop, The Brewmaster, The Commandant, The Cowboy, The Director, The Disk Mechanic, The Dreamer, The Eliminator, The Empath, The Equalizer, The Falcon, The Great Zod, The Guild Master, The Guru, The Immortal, The Jesus, The Karate Kid, The Keeper, The Killer, The King, The Mad Scientist, The Master, The Mayor, The Ninja, The Nomad, The Pink Apparition, The Player, The Prophet

The Radical, The Sheik, The Spectre, The Tarantula, The Undertaker, The Ward3n, Time Lord, Toblerone, Tom Sawyer, Tomcat, Top Gun, Total Package, Tracker, Trax, Tricky Dick, Tripp, Tron, Tuck, Twiggy, Ulysses, Underdog, Unk, Unknown, Vector X, Vigilante, Vindicator, Viper, Vortex, Voyeur, Waldo, Wayfarer, Weasel, Weekend Warrior, White Knight, Wick, Wizlord, Xenomorph, Zandar, Zeos, Zeus, Ziggy, ZipLoc, Zodiac

There's something magical about the thought of an internet pre referential in-joke cancer culture. It's so innocent and untouched.

Some of those are pretty good, I'm stealing them.

Do you really think there are no in-jokes there?
How old are you?

This is a pretty small sample. I basically just pulled author listings from a handful of othernet echoes and threw out anything that looked like a real name. Fidonet was realname-only so not a good source of 31337 handles.

In jokes exist since a long time but the nu-web has a particularly cancerous way of reducing all forms of humor to referential derived meme shit.

array, their
menacing

DrHaldol

how about "anonymous"
only dumb faggots that get caught use a handle.

I just go with XxXhAxLoRd69XxX personally

>internet

Those are pre-internet BBS handles.

Hackerman

be original unlike these weebs

>tfw hacking involved directly dialing corporate or government data lines with an analog modem, after calling their system operator and pretending you're an employee who forgot their password, and you have to beige box some faggot in your apartment block to avoid having the calls traced back to you

Fuck off spaghetti.

you forgot zero cool

Hagbard Celine

EternalBlue
DoublePulsar
Jackladder
STRAITACID
STRAITBIZARRE
STRAITSHOOTER
DoubleFantasy
TripleFantasy
GrayFish