Phone Came in today!!!

Vernee Mix 2 > iPhone X

Lol what a retard. You just bought mi mix 2 rip off

Sup Forums is not your personal blog, fuck off

Sage and hide.

>WHIPPING OUT A PHONE WITH A CHINK BRAND PLASTERED ACROSS IT
L M A O

VERNEEEEE? WHAT COULD IT POSSIBLY MEAN? WHAT ARE THEY GOING FOR? WHO THOUGHT THIS WAS A GOOD IDEA? WDTMBT?
WHY ARE CHINKS EVEN ALLOWED NEAR ENGLISH

>HEY NICE VERNEEEE FONE BRO
AHAHAHAHAH THIS IS WHY APPLE WILL ALWAYS WIN

wow a bottom of the barrel chinkphone which only will receive vendor support for another 3 minutes

you're so frugal user, amazing, certainly you'll get the women to open bobs and lasagne

could you do a quick rundown on it? Why is it that much cheaper than the real mix 2?

It uses a SOC similar to a SD435 and that's why it's so cheap.

Real mi mix 2 owner here, chinks rule

omg how deluded do you have to be to be insecure about your fucking phone brand?

how does something so inconsequential as a soc these days cut the price three times?
I agree that the chinks rule, I fell for the redmi note 4 meme myself, but only because it was such a good value for such a cheap price. I fail to see the appeal of shelling out premium prices for chinkshit though.

I've asked friends to guess the price of my redmeme note 4 chinkphone and they overestimate it 3-4 times. They are usually very impressed when I tell them the real price, even disbelieving to a degree.(Too good to be true).

Wow, that's really great. I bet you slay all kinds of pussy with that amazingly frugal phone.

Consumerist faggot. Your money just went to the hands of jews and people who want to destroy our planet

>Consumerist
what if he got the phone for free because he's a chink shill user, working for the government in his communist country?

huh what then, what happens to your freshman-year marxism when it's the actual communists shilling their shitty phones?

look at china, it is the pinnacle of collectivist society, none finer in history

$49?

Vernee mix isn't exactly sold at a premium price though.

>Thinking that a phone brand actually gets you pussy.
I'm almost certain that your an unkissed virgin.

>no imessage
>even the remote possibility of sex

It runs pretty good bro!

What's the latest security patch available to these phones?

Whatever the Xiaomi Mi MIx has

I have the elephone S8 on order. Should I cancel it and get this instead?

>found the poor guy

depends on whether you want an s8 clone or a mi mix 2 clone
thing is, it doesn't feel frugal at all