What should I build with this upper?

What should I build with this upper?

Other urls found in this thread:

msi.com/Motherboard/Z270-CAMO-SQUAD
corsair.com/en-us/vengeance-c70-mid-tower-gaming-case-military-green
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

A gun to shot yourself with.

a Meme16A3

a fully semiautomatic military style bump stock with a black army grade shoulder thing that goes up and a drum clip with 500 bullets

/gk/ when

Include Sup Forums to the mix, and make /kgb/

shut up /k/, nobody likes you

I like /k/ :3

>Fully semiautomatic

lets find all the parts
msi.com/Motherboard/Z270-CAMO-SQUAD

a glawk47

a computer that actuates a trigger
Illegally of course

now

corsair.com/en-us/vengeance-c70-mid-tower-gaming-case-military-green
psu, hsf and ram left.

this is unironically a good case.

Whatever you build is fine user.

here, I found a magazine for it

Is that a fucking stapler?

/k/ is unironically one of the best boards on this shitty site and if you can't believe that it is because you are either ignorant or a sour grape faggot. Get educated user. Rise above.

Look dude, I'm gonna spell it out for you now: guns are bad
they kill people
Sup Forums is a left leaning board
so take your conservative gun loving burger huffing ass elsewhere

t. the rest of the sane world

Ban all guns. They're not needed in the 21st century..

quality b8 m8

ok kid, your a idiot for shure

That's /gx/

Which level you on mate?

I must update the meme now...

>country filled with illegals with guns
>said illegal breaks into your house with said illegal gun
>get shot because noguns
that bait was awful, yet I replied

No you are

If guns were illegal we wouldn't have to worry about gun crimes. the world would be much safer.

just admit you like the guns because of your diminished penis status.

What part of "illegal guns" don't you get?

The guns used for crime are not obtained legally.

Ban them all you want but they'll still flow into the hand of criminals and not civilians.

no the police would take them away and gun turn ins and such. if you were found to have an illegal gun, there would be a fine.

most people would be fine with this, and wouldn't have to use guns anymore in crimes = less crime.

duh..

OwO wats this

>criminals being nice
delusional beyond belief

Pretty sure those terrorists in France obtained those AKs legally and would turn them in nicely

clip*

>criminals in paris

no they are just expressing their dislike for the living conditions and predjudice they experience in a white country.

if we treated them better these things wouldn't happen.

Oh shit I actually fell for it

I feel bad now, you got me

;^D

just kidding I love /k/ too

Good shit my nigga

Sweden have had gun laws for something like 100 years, and people still get shot and killed by random Mohameds who bought a gun off a friend or some street dealer.
Hell just last week some random police officer had his house blasted by automatic fire by some random Allahu Akbars who were mad about some immigration things.

Gun laws doesn't mean guns magically vanish out of the hands of everyone who doesn't have a state-approved police badge.
Criminals still can and will get a hold of guns fairly easily through illegal imports or weapons stolen from the police or army.

All gun laws means is that your average John Doe (or in this case Sven Svensson) won't be able to buy a gun to defend himself against criminals with guns, nor will he know how to use one in case of emergency due to lack of education and training which is also made illegal under gun laws for anybody who isn't a police officer or military.

Regardless of what Counter Strike have taught you about "bringing a knife to a gun fight", in real life knives aren't magical reaper scythes that instantly kills anyone with one stab.
In real life, being forced to fight a gun user with a knife, or worse your hands, means you're at a significant disadvantage and will most likely die.

I was just rusing my man since the thread went off the rails anyways.

I hope you didn't type that all out....

Don't tell me this is real

Vladimir approves

ak-47

That's OK because /k/ isn't into and doesn't own any guns of any kind. /k/ exists to be forever stuck in the first 5 minutes intro teenage part of pretending to be into guns to be a contrarian, they don't want to own guns because it would force them to like and pick one and they would then be part of a group. /k/ has never even fired a round from a rental at a range, or been to a range for that matter. They are that loser that sits outside on a bench repeating shit they heard on youtube without knowing what it is too scared to go inside because it's too loud or something. This is why the only unique threads on /k/ are jerking off about "what if country x lost war y", it's just so they can pretend to fit in. Imagine a fudd, except a fudd for other fudds, and you have the type of piece of shit that /k/ is

Full automatic