/TOSG/-Temple OS General

This episode: a naked homeless mentally ill operating systems developer films himself in a pool of water

youtube.com/watch?v=JAwLC6x5uqg

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=17E-zFb-0aE
secure3.lasvegasnevada.gov/ewarrantlookup/wanted_poster.aspx?HistNo=1000379&CaseNo='C1180047A'
templeos.org/TempleOSBlog.html
templeos.org/Videos/CatsInTheCradle.mp4
botgod.yt/templeos/11-03-17-20:55:44.mp4
dictionary.cambridge.org/grammar/british-grammar/sometimes-or-sometime
timelines.issarice.com/wiki/Timeline_of_TempleOS
youtube.com/watch?v=58h01OJM2Kg
youtube.com/watch?v=ZXhuso4OTG4
youtube.com/watch?v=2ZPSikolSTM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>mentally ill
The literal word of God would be taxing on any mere mortal

now he should go to jail for polluting the water

He is already going to jail for not showing up to court

>homeless
How he has access to internet?

What he did? I stopped visiting these threads sometime ago

Terry's a grower not a shower
how can Diana resist?

LEARN ENGLISH YOU FAGGOT.
“What did he do” us what you meant. Fucking spic

for those who don't know terry is in his parents van and is going to san diego to be with diana cowern.

b-but I'm not a spic... :(

it's OK, he's a retard too. He didn't even notice that it should be 'some time' and not 'sometime'

oh man west really needs another crusade

youtube.com/watch?v=17E-zFb-0aE

Nah take your desert religions back to the desert christfaggot

Well, better than keep writing wrong without even knowing, I guess.

in the long con you will also lose my fucking retarded god denier vegan faggot friend

secure3.lasvegasnevada.gov/ewarrantlookup/wanted_poster.aspx?HistNo=1000379&CaseNo='C1180047A'

I-is he okay guys?

templeos.org/TempleOSBlog.html

>god denier
I'm pagan
>vegan faggot
I love meat only wish I had the balls to hunt the animals myself. Just know the day of the rope consists of the jews muslims and you too christboy, youll be returned back to the desert where your foreign religion came from

it doesnt matter my westernized jewed faggot friend its destiny. west gotta crusade or west perish

>I'm pagan
I could've stopped here to figure out that you're a LARPing faggot.

or we kick out all you race traitors who worship a naked dead kike on a stick. take your holy wars back to your holy lands

disrespectful kike

templeos.org/Videos/CatsInTheCradle.mp4

* is. Learn to type, fucker.

Is he, dare I say, Sup Forums CWC?

he uses his phone and streams from his laptop

uh...

>>>/8ch/

Nop, Terry still got a penis

>tfw you will never be as badass as Terry in the last 10 secs of the video.

KYS
I hope you glow in the dark, nigger.

Incredible

Is there anything more annoying than a pagan
Like these dudes are some of the most obnoxious of the far right

Can anyone give me a recap on what's going on with Terry. Why is he in Mexico?

botgod.yt/templeos/11-03-17-20:55:44.mp4

terry leaked his location

00:18

Ha ha laugh at the funnee skitzo ha ha

>Clames he broke his collar bone on a phone call
>Wont go to the hospital
God damn. I hope that isn't true. Terry unironically needs help, not even with the whole law thing.

I have reported the video on YouTube for nudity. Fuck all of you faggots

These threads remind me that humanity has no hope. But hey, at least all you faggots have someone to project your own malfunctions at, right?

fucking sage.

Finally, someone else who isn't a complete retard.

HOLY C is superior to all

what specifically about these threads makes you feel that way and what is your line of logic?

If you actually cared about humanity even having that "hope" you speak of then you should volunteer what I'm asking for instead of having to ask myself. So...?

I Love Terry

We all do, user. We all do.

What are girls doing on Sup Forums?

Kill yourself atheist/rock-worshipping sodomite piece of subhuman shit.

There is no God but God and Jesus Christ is his Son

>pagan
In other words, literal fedora hippie sodomite of the right-wing. Gotcha.

Pagans are pretty much vegan atheists & subhuman trash

>open Sup Forums
>video of terry davis skinny dipping

There are some things you just cant prepare for

Cleaning himself as our ancestors did.
Even in poverty, this wonderous man finds a way to keep up his hygiene.

Since Christ doesn't condone murder, i would understand that we're stuck with these obnoxious fucks. Hopefully, our apologetics will convince them to stop being such obnoxious larpers?

Dear pagans, please read: "Mere Christianity" by C.S Lewis.
Once you're done that, read the exegetics and apologetics of the early church fathers.

I see we have a moral fag.
moral fags are horrible people, in order to cope with their immorality they compound it by being hypocrites and judging. Instead of helping others, they only bring others down.

Though he is ill, Terry still has the capacity for self-agency, let him do what he will, and let him share what he will.

me too.

>Kill yourself
forbearance is a fruit of the spirit brother, calm thyself.

>There is no God but God and Jesus Christ is his Son
yes, preech it:

>I believe in one God, the Father Almighty, Maker of heaven and earth, and of all things visible and invisible.

>And in one Lord Jesus Christ, the only-begotten Son of God, begotten of the Father before all worlds; God of God, Light of Light, very God of very God; begotten, not made, being of one substance with the Father, by whom all things were made.

>Who, for us men for our salvation, came down from heaven, and was incarnate by the Holy Spirit of the virgin Mary, and was made man; and was crucified also for us under Pontius Pilate; He suffered and was buried; and the third day He rose again, according to the Scriptures; and ascended into heaven, and sits on the right hand of the Father; and He shall come again, with glory, to judge the quick and the dead; whose kingdom shall have no end.

>And I believe in the Holy Ghost, the Lord and Giver of Life; who proceeds from the Father [and the Son]; who with the Father and the Son together is worshipped and glorified; who spoke by the prophets.

>And I believe one holy catholic and apostolic Church. I acknowledge one baptism for the remission of sins; and I look for the resurrection of the dead, and the life of the world to come. Amen.

Sheeit i guess i gotta ask /fit/ how do i acquire a terry-mode bod

By praying and eating home cooked meals.

all he ate was boyardee/chips and sketti w/fried burger paties...homecooked meals??

You forgot the praying idiot.

drink lots of coca cola and eat plenty of convenience food

Good for you for accepting that your winky gets a tingle when watching this video. How long have you been out? Are you a top or a bottom?

>no soap
literally why, nothing wrong with taking a bath like that but come on

>Are you a top or a bottom?
bottom. sometimes i like to dress up and pretend i'm a girl.

dictionary.cambridge.org/grammar/british-grammar/sometimes-or-sometime

not my point you heathen that care about aesthetic bodywork, he never hate his moms home cooked meal, she didnt do that.

Is there a rundown on the Saga of Terry? Something like the CWCwiki? I want to know this story from the beginning and how he ended up like this.

>terry didn't use one of the ducks as a bar of soap

qrd
timelines.issarice.com/wiki/Timeline_of_TempleOS

been out of the Terry's loop for quite a few weeks, what did I miss?

Infidel.

I'm imagining the Davis' dog lying on Terry's piss-stained mattress slowly looking around the empty room with a glum expression on its face.

>diving into stagnant pools of water where ducks shit

Enjoy your parasites Terry.

terry turn yourself in bitch

Someone did a gofundme for a drumkit. After Terry filmed himself in front of the drumkit to Hava Nagila he stopped uploading.

We found out he was arrested and his dad kicked him out of the house, probably because of the drumkit. He's been living in a new van since and currently has a warrant out for his arrest.

why the warrant?

He didn't show up for his court case. My guess is he will eventually get pulled over by the cops and when they run a background check, haul his ass off to jail.

poor Terry
someone drag him to hospital before he dies

the police will once they arrest him

Fucking hell, man. I never wanted Terry to end up like this. I remember when he was just a spacy old programmer who made uncanny computer games about being Moses.

this is the best meme in Sup Forums history

Terry is getting the nigger CockInAss treatment in jail unless we go on a search and rescue mission.

By "we" you mean someone else.

terry is just absolutely fucked

his only hope is a spontaneous relapse which happens in some schizophrenic people

Also has anyone tried Gameboy emulation on TempleOS? I want to try Kirbys Dreamland but since TempleOS is only single voice audio I think it would be shit.

>a pool of water
... you mean a pond, OP

>Why is he in Mexico?
He's in Nevada. Why the fuck would you think he's in Mexico?

>I'm a fugative.
>I'm in Beatty, NV by Gema's cafe.
>LOL

Does he want to be caught?

terry is such a vulgar boy

The sagas of Terry will be told for generations to come.

Jewish puke

youtube.com/watch?v=58h01OJM2Kg

>Mr. Davis, I'm CIA. Congratulations, you got yourself caught.

youtube.com/watch?v=ZXhuso4OTG4

How the fuck did he get a van? He's got that much money around?

That could be months from now. Or never.

Dude this nigger is cleansing himself for God. Shit looked cool in some movies, when people did this. IRL, though, it's cringe, and I feel bad. My father is schizo. I pray that shit doesn't pass on to me.

Happened here:
youtube.com/watch?v=2ZPSikolSTM

This man needs help. Is there no Sup Forumsentleman in Nevada to help Terry find a decent home?

Microsoft

>right-wing
useful idiots

Fucker's livestreaming rn niggers

>Blog and Chat (18 or Older)
>New Videos (18 or Older)
What does he mean by this?

Gib link you fucking nigger