IPhone X confirmed a shit

iPhone X confirmed a shit

Home bar doesn't work at all so you can't actually use the phone when it switches on
twitter.com/ChrisSpags/status/926530962912972800
twitter.com/junior_o12/status/926604356975255553

If you can get it to switch on, it won't activate
twitter.com/kristiwaite/status/926538877745033216
9to5mac.com/2017/11/03/iphone-x-activation-issues/amp/

Camera doesn't work at all. Just a black screen
camerajabber.com/iphone-x-broken-camera-disappointment/amp/

>ONE THOUSAND UNITED STATES DOLLARS

Of course it is, we didn't expect anything better from apple. The same people who allowed the bug in webm related to exist a couple of days ago.

Fanboys will still lap up this runny dogshit no matter what.

Huh, watched a friend unbox his and it just worked trademark. Guess it shuts down when it detects retards or the poor.

I don't like Apple but this video is retarded. You gotta tap the 0 button if you want to type 0. He moves slightly up into the 8 when he types that.

The only thing Apple did wrong here is making the pinpad that short when there's tons of room above it.

Both entries were wrong. The passcode prompt glitched, he pressed the home button, and that completely unlocked the iPhone without the correct passcode.

Go on twitter, people have been posting proof that it works on any iPhone on iOS 11.1

YOU'RE HOLDING IT WRONG!!!

>the poor
so I guess everyone who leased or financed their phones will be returning theirs today or tomorrow, which is like 95%

I thought he was going for 000000 but kept hitting 8 by mistake.

Irrelevant, both entries were wrong as no unlocking animation occured, just a passcode prompt glitch.

How can they call it a bezel-less phone when it's got massive bezels all around? This is disgusting

wait for the iPhone XIII and they'll make a proper curved bezelless screen. Only $1999

You're Holding It Wrong.
If you hold it the right way the bezels disappear.

if this is true then why don't they return...there's a no quibble 14 day return if iPhones are so bad...why don't they return them? Logic hello

who says they aren't?

Fixed the notches for you, senpai.

The back is not screen either. Nor is the battery.

People do realize this means they sold literally every one right? Say it with me: First Trillion Dollar Company

the phone is sensing the mans thumb through the piece of paper, hence why it's not sliding.

>First Trillion Dollar Company

Didn't IBM achieve that in the 60s (with Inflation)?

Get out of Sup Forums

retard

That's PetroChina