Uncucked workplaces?

Just interviewed at Facebook today. Highly doubt I would accept an offer after seeing a big, fancy "BLACK LIVES MATTER / BLACK POWER" exhibit in the cafeteria, not to mention LGBT pride posters literally every 20 feet. I previously worked at Google and, while bad, even they weren't THIS cucked.

Any recommended tech companies that don't force this shit down your throat?

Other urls found in this thread:

ti.com/corp/docs/company/ti-diversity-ebook-print.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=YTgZLooSwxE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>durhur cuck cuck cuck
I don't think a job in the tech industry is for you Sup Forums

/thread

go to texas

Uh-huh?
ti.com/corp/docs/company/ti-diversity-ebook-print.pdf

>people are genuinely convinced that a company that employees moot is controlled by le ess jay dubyas

don't work at a tech hub and obviously you won't work at a major tech company.

only cucks still get triggered by cuck

I hear McDonald's is really good.

Come to Mexico, with your experience and if you are white you'll get one of the best positions available and we are not getting cucked (yet)

>he doesn't remember that moot was an sjw

protip my new friend, leave Sup Forums while you still can.

Something forced by HR. I sincerely doubt TI actually does diversity hires

holy shit, i already want to kill myself at google. i can't believe that it can get worse.

move to central europe (comfy now that we killed all the commies) and work at an embedded device company

>interviewed at Facebook today
>I previously worked at Google
SF or NYC?

moot cucked Sup Forums hard and became an sjw, learn your history

Really, what is it about Google that is all that bad?

Everyone with highly inflated egos thinking they're the next Musk because they got a job at one of the Big 3?

i don't think i'm the next Musk, all you need to do to get into google is study that green book

google is bad because most work is trite and meaningless, and in the context of this particular thread, because of the insane amount of diversity bullshit

If all the posters here that claim to be working at Google aren't just lying NEETs. Google's presumably becoming a code mill like IBM or something.

your peers are either ego/status driven retards who will happily march over your warm body if they thought it'd advance them in the slightest, or they are titans of computer science who legitimately make you look like a pleb - and these are the people you're competing with for limited resources.

it's also an enormous, faceless corporation driven on extracting the maximum value from each user via advertising which understandably gets old quickly.

in most cases your project workload will be leveraging ML/AI to optimize the pixel dimensions of the kebab button - or maybe you're the one arguing for the burger stack.

yeah I can't see why their engineer attrition is so high, it's a mystery.

What green book

cracking the coding interview

make sure you save like mad when you get in, you'll be burned out within two years tops

Do you honestly think these places GENUINELY care about any of these causes? They are corporations after all. It's all about cheap labor and pandering.

>The guy who refused to delete Sup Forums, no matter how many rules/laws they broke or how many boards they invaded, is an sjw

don't forget the lawyers he had to hire to defend the site during the fappening
>give untold amounts of money to jew lawyers to defend the rights of australians to shitpost with stolen nude photos of celebs on a chinese origami website hosted in california on a stack of mac minis
yeah what a regular tumblrina cuck, hotwheels was right!

Yeah I noticed the same with the big tech ones like Google. Hopefully find the right fit somewhere. Maybe amazon or Uber?

Spotted the gay dude posting from his iPhone

Sup Forums wasn't nearly as bad or as popular pre-gamer gate bullshit. It was just a crackjob containment board until video game virgins got upset and started getting into politics.

Okay, let me propose another question:

Is the status of those engineers really any different than those you would find someplace else?

I would assume workplace politics factors in greatly to advances in career, etc given how much of a "meme" working at Google / FB / Amazon is, with the work really not being much different than your average software shop sans LE CUTTING EDGE MACHINE LEARNING

>Sup Forums is branching out faggot.
The right wing is woefully unrepresented in the hyper-liberal tech industries. There is a diversity program for every aspect of humanity except ideological. Discrimination against conservatism is not only allowed but encouraged. Change is coming.

We are sick of being de-platformed by pantywaist liberals and we are tired of watching our institutions be converged and destroyed by ineffectual fops. Go check your test levels mein friend because right wing tech is the future.

So the tech industry will go from being capitalist corporations with diversity policies to capitalist corporations without diversity policies. Damn that's really industry disrupting, I can't wait until unrestricted secretary blowjobs.

Just make money and stop cucking yourself

in terms of GAFA, yes at the higher echelons they really do have the literal smartest people working there - mostly because they can afford to outbid anyone else and smart people like getting money/time to do whatever they want. Provided you work with people like that, you'd have a lot to learn - but you never will. You'll also see them move around frequently because the poaching efforts from rest get hyper competitive.

my advice is if you want to enjoy your life and have decent work-life balance, find a startup/midmarket that prioritizes engineering and has former engineers in leadership who look at the output in terms of deliverables and offer generous PTO policies. only consider the big 4 if you are a total mercenary and only care about money, but i promise you'll soon tire of that and realize you'd be way happier making 130-150k/yr with lots of free time than slaving away at some enormous corporation in a hyper competitive rat race towards creating the Next Big Thing which amounts to some useless javascript abstraction framework.

Keep dreaming nigga
>core right-wing voter base is in steady decline as old people die off and the young tend to shift steadily more leftwards, retarded fedoras notwithstanding
>tech is pretty much dominated by left-leaning companies already and an open mind has been the key to success in the past
>b-but our time is coming libcucks! just you wait!

He van join to NSA or Cia.

That's one ugly Who

you're mistaken on both points famalam.

>core right-wing voter base is in steady decline as old people die off and the young tend to shift steadily more leftwards, retarded fedoras notwithstanding
gen z's politics swing center right/libertarian. relative to millennials they're really far to the right.
>tech is pretty much dominated by left-leaning companies already and an open mind has been the key to success in the past
tech is dominated by greedy VCs who will invest in literal rapists if they think it'll make them money, and libertarian ideologue technologists who actually make all those apps and products you love so much.

it's a bad time to be openly centrist or libertarian in tech now, but I assure you that all the money and power is centralized in center-right capitalist hands. placating sjws is far cheaper than fighting them atm, and because they're ideologically motivated they will work feverishly for peanuts if they think it aligns with their social justice goals. IME they're being actively exploited by major corporations for marketing purposes.

fake and gay

>they're being actively exploited by major corporations for marketing purposes.

>Discrimination against conservatism is not only allowed but encouraged
Here's a hint for you: Discriminating against people on the basis of things they choose to think has always been and will always be perfectly okay. It is not the same as discriminating against people on the basis of circumstances they have no control over, like their sexuality, their skin color or their gender.

And yes, I am aware that under this scheme Muslims should be kicked to the curb, I totally support that. I'm just saying that "We'll hire you if you're gay but not if you want to gas gays" is not a hypocritical thing to do, there is a clear distinction there.

Jeff Bezos is the Grand Dragon of SJW issues. Don't expect to find a place there if you have any T in your blood. Uber is iffy... they've had a competitive no fucks given environment but now that it has leaked out, they're cleaning house and putting girls in charge.

>that post
its just gets more cancerous as her bio goes on

KEK
Khanacademy
I always knew it is shit.

Isn't 90% of the work at these big tech companies just worthless webdev shit with the only two companies that have any need for technical skill being Jewgle and Amazon?

delet this grimey pls

lol u kno those fb-user gone but not forgotten posters? basically internal Sup Forums @ fb

The nature of technology to be forward looking and seek constant innovation.
Hiring someone with conservative/traditional to do that is retarded. Like hiring a cripple to do construction work. Only liberals can do technology well, the only right wing developers are probably still writing COBOL in a dungeon somewhere.

Go work at Intel Australia, fucking aliens working on the marketing team raking it in

who would ever apply to work at huge corporations?

you're literally cogged into a machine just because of the immense scale of the business

guess what kind of people like that...

i recently was told i'd be training a black guy. boss said "try not to be too racist". i quit right there on the spot.

My company has none of that bullshit. The secret is, we're not in the Pozzed Valley.

>because they're ideologically motivated they will work feverishly for peanuts
never thought about it like that before, holy shit what a good way to generate basically slave labor

Guess all those US scientists who literally invented computer science in the pursuit of God were just retards then

Quora is less cucked, but it's a really interesting place.
Ama op?

>gen z's politics swing center right/libertarian. relative to millennials they're really far to the right.
It's been established that this mainly just means they're economically conservative because of what they grew up in the middle of (or because a far greater proportion of them are from traditionally conservative backgrounds like Muslims).

adam d'angelo is a fucking dick

In the end, he turned into an SJW-Lite, if only as an opportunistic gesture to get some pussy. He cucked out, but I don't think he's an actual SJW

>he doesn't remember moot's descent to become luggage lad

okay but no one really wants to gas gays, it's more like "you don't agree that kids under 5 should have sexual reassignment surgery? well you're just a racist homophobic nazi trump supporting murderer."

Yeah but that's cool

>Liberals
>Not right wing

Innovation ≠ web dev.

Lmao them soy boys

you generally require a degree and real world skills to work in tech, so yes, the right is underrepresented.
just like how women are underrepresented in tech but you think that's ridiculous to complain about, sweet double standards.

>control vast majority of American government
>in 100% control of police/military
>have a largely sympathetic media, even to the point they're writing softball pieces of Richard Spencer
>large amount of corporate power

>conservatives STILL act like the victim

Yeah no

What's the FB interview like if you already have Google on your resume? I'm thinking of jumping ship, should I refresh myself on data structures and algos or is that for new grad interviews only?

Fujitsu

Google is full on SJW. We have tampons in the men's room because "some of your male coworkers menstruate". I have coworkers with BLM avatars. Memegen has anti-Trump memes constantly.

>because "some of your male coworkers menstruate"
What the fuck does that eve mean? Anal leakage? The fuck?

I have no fucking idea, but I think it's about trannies.

>there are genuine leftists on this board
tf

>We have tampons in the men's room
This is not true

It's absolutely 100% true in Mountain View. If you don't believe me search the y-a-g@ archives.

The youth are not shifting leftwards, they are shifting brownwards. Learn the difference.
And the old are not "dying off". Every single year the life expectancy increases and the median age increases. The population is getting continually older, which means it's getting continually more conservative; a balancing force on the browning effect.
That's how Republicans control both houses and the White House despite it being (current year)

I fucking hate that thing.

THIS WEEK AT GOOGLE: A BLACK EMPLOYEE FACED INSTITUTIONAL RACISM WHEN SOMEONE MISTOOK HIM FOR MICROKITCHEN STAFF. HE WAS DRESSED SIMILAR BUT THAT DOESN'T MATTER

>Google is full on SJW. We have tampons in the men's room because "some of your male coworkers menstruate". I have coworkers with BLM avatars. Memegen has anti-Trump memes constantly.
Hahaha, you know the first time I encountered those I thought I entered the wrong bathroom.

What do you think of "the gen" right now? Do you think the butthurt is justified about you know what.

I can't speak for CS professors, but most of the older physicists i know are incredibly racist and sexist.

youtube.com/watch?v=YTgZLooSwxE

Awww does the little babby want a safe space so he can express his hate speech without people telling him he's an idiot all the time?

>there's a diversity of people on any board
sakrebloo!
shrrly they must be le jehstingu?

Now get out.

See the thing is you probably think cuck is edgy or funny, and its really just coming across like the kid that thinks poops joke are still funny in 5th grade. Or just saying vagina or penis in middle school.

Its another fucking buzzword like core competency, or synergy, lean, unicorn, big data. Except, I guess its edgy?

I mean. Take it from thier perspective. Its just company propaganda like at any workplace, I doubt they believe any of it, but by saying a couple nice words, putting up a few posters, and throwing around some diversity metrics, they can pretend like they give a shit. The reality is being lgbt friendly and having diverse staff isn't gonna help me make more money since it costs me time. The easiest thing is to just have HR make some lgbt propaganda that makes it look like we care. Then people can't say we don't care.

Being this deluded. Maybe it is just that most people don't think the way you do and you think you're superior to them somehow?

Women who dress up like men are considered men by Google but because they're still biologically female, they still menstruate.

>turning down a great job because you don't like the """""""""""""""culture"""""""""""""""""

ok snowflake.

there are liberals who work at fox news. it might suck to hear motuhbreathing cuckservatives same dumb shit but if the pay and benefits are good who the fuck cares. grow up.

>Free CS education for girls
>But they can only be taught by women
There's always a catch

Who does she think she is? Ferrus Manus? I fucking hate these stupid images.

Go back to your Stormfront containment board and stop shitting up ours.

That's not what should trigger you about Facebook's office, and this is how I know you didn't actually go there:

You didn't mention the reception class playpen reception, the hideous, infamous open plan office, or the ubiquitous "move fast and break things" / "ship it" propaganda on the walls. If they have pride shit, I didn't see it for all the agile propaganda, but then I didn't go in pride month, maybe they change it up. They're so self-consciously agile scrum, brotech, frequently beardy, and strangely tall.

They have a mix of successful entrepreneurs from companies they acquihired, actual unix greybeards who know their shit and are great and really like the salary, and pimply fucks straight out of Harvard or some crap - and strangely, like, nobody else; the only other women I saw there were the PR people serving the crap wine. But they've got bottles of beer in the cooler! That's exciting, right?

Basically it's everything you've heard it is. It is not, as OP mistakenly states, particularly diverse.

They do pay incredibly well, but ultimately when the recruiters inevitably approached me after I spoke with the engineers, I turned them down. Their legal is focused on defensive acquihiring and could never agree on open source and patent disclaimers compatible with my other projects, and the real name policy just sticks in my throat too much.

>Go back to Sup Forums weenies
Fuck off back to LGBT.

You can get 12 white males from all different backgrounds and get diversity of thought.

The """"""diversity"""""" shown everywhere is skin deep. A black man going against the current opinion will get thrown under the bus.

Hold on. I didn't know feet could be ugly. Wtf

The right wing is underrepresented in all areas that is filled with educated people because "education is a liberal conspiracy" they are afraid of becoming liberal if they get educated.

None of this would be such an issue if everyone weren't soapboxing all the fucking time:
> oh hurr muh NIGGERZ and TERRORIZTS!!! GO BACK TO MEIXICUH!! MUH GUNS MUH BIBLE MUH PICKUP TRUCK
> ohh u fukin racist [(xeno)(homo)(trans)(islamo)]phobic white male trash MUH DIVERSITY MUH FAGS ARE GOOD MUH GAY MARRIAGE

every fucking time someguy mentions politics there's always a big useless fuss, I remember during the elections Trump was mentioning how heated the debates are on camera but then mentions how weird it was that off camera everyone were very nice to each other just soon after a break began, the elite and mature go about their politics like civilized beings but all you motherfuckers can't go on a day without fighting over it in every corner of you life.

What do you think about indians flooding to your site and destroying it?

You have to go back

lol

>female colleague wrapped up in wool
>years of commits of changing documentation, fixing pronouns and plurals, nothing of value
>gets hired by amzn

good for her, im not even mad @ this point

Just pretend you like nigger faggots and that your white skin literally makes you Hitler and you'll probably get the job