JUST

JUST

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TcqWok8AubE
templeos.org/SkinnyDip.html
secure3.lasvegasnevada.gov/ewarrantlookup/wanted_poster.aspx?HistNo=1000379&CaseNo='C1180047A'
secure3.lasvegasnevada.gov/ewarrantlookup/image.ashx?CaseNo=1
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hans_Reiser#Trial_and_conviction
youtube.com/watch?v=md3B3I7Nmvw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Is it real? Link

Bump

I hope this is real, he deserves it.

Check the catalog before you post for fucks sake.
This is the third thread about this today.

Yes, it's real. Google the first line in the image and search for terrence

>tfw they wouldnt listen to you your story about how you made templeOS while putting you in the cop car

Wanted for what exactly?

killing cia niggers.

should we rat him out?

can't you fucking read the OP image

youtube.com/watch?v=TcqWok8AubE

fucking CIA niggers

templeos.org/SkinnyDip.html

we cant let the cattle get him

Battery of whom?

his fucking dad holy shit killl yourself you cant just google something ???

can't stasis the davis

Where's he hiding at?

TERRY, NO!

he dindu nuffin he a good boy ain't never want to hurt no one
>tfw one of the smartest programmers is going to jail and his talent will deteriorate over time during incarceration
NORMIES JUST LET US HAVE ONE PLEASE. STOP RUINING EVERYTHING

IM JUST A SUCKER FOR PAIN

There are plenty of smarter programmers that also have the ability to hold down a day job for more than a few years.

secure3.lasvegasnevada.gov/ewarrantlookup/wanted_poster.aspx?HistNo=1000379&CaseNo='C1180047A'

might i add interesting to terrys description then? HE WAS INTERESTING :'(

Yes but not very many of them made their own divinely inspired OS.

Schizoid?
Who cares?

its funny

secure3.lasvegasnevada.gov/ewarrantlookup/image.ashx?CaseNo=1

Jewish puke

>BATTERY
What did they meant by this?

It's fucking real LMAO. Search Terrence Davis on the Las Vegas Marshall's Office Warrant Search

>Jewish puke
Lol

Jewish puke

assault and battery

I thought the only crime he commited was lewdness, when he got caught jerking it by a cop.

this makes me fucking sad. i fucking hate this world

Rip

>he deserves it.

fuck off CIA nigger, his dad started it.

>implying a white man goes to jail over simple battery
>especially one that has a mental illness

lol please

Lot of fans want to approach and contact this guy- could chill in big house

this, I assaulted 8 people during an episode or reefer madness and reached for a cops gun, did not go to jail

there are liberals on Sup Forums? i mean i knew everyone here was retarded but...

Dianna must be impressed.
jk
Of course she wouldn't care about this retard, especially when all he wants is fucking.

If that's for the fight that got him kicked out of his parents house then it's old. More recently he got arrested for 'lewdness' (fapping in his neetVan?). I'd like an update on either situation - there's no way he can function as a schizophrenic NEET in van if it's on probation. He's going to have to move back in with his parents. And if he moves back in he's going to get frustrated and livestream more so Sup Forums will send him more things from Amazon. Fireworks, an ISIS flag and some sort of high end SoC might be good for his van.

epic

>Sup Forums could've exploited this man for the greater good and set him on a journey of creating the ultimate software

>instead you faggots just told him cuck stories and made him believe his waifu loves nigger dick

What is the best method of assaulting glow in the dark CIA niggers?

FUCKING THIS
YOU FUCKS DID NOTHING> YOU HAD ALL THIS FUCKING TIME AND YOU DID NOTHING

YOU FUCKING DID NOT FUCKING DELIVER FOR FUCKING TERRY. NO ONE DID
I'M FUCKING SICK OF ALL OF YOU SORRY FUCKS. YOU FUCKING PISS ME OFF

So what is terry doing just going insane in the desert?

Did he assault Dianna?

>virgin
>did get my dick
sucked (x2)
?

> going insane
user,I...

Will he and Reiser team up in prison?

No he already has the Red Sea file system

Eww, Ameridicks look like they have an open wound on the tip.

>A homeless crazy man who blabbers about killing CIA niggers all day is going to get a lighter sentence for being a white man
These levels of libtard delusion never cease to amaze me.

Someone is going to team up on him in prison. That is for sure.

>Reiser
how did this guy get convicted?
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hans_Reiser#Trial_and_conviction
They had literally nothing on him aside from that "his erratic behaviour in court undermined his plea of innocence" and that he didnt want police following him everywhere
not a single piece of evidence other than that he acted like an autist.

Being an autist was apparently enough for the jury, though he did accept a plea deal and lead them to the body after the trial..

It's not a delusion though. Statistically speaking a white guy usually gets a lighter sentence compared to a black guy that has been charged with a similar crime. (Women usually get off even easier.) The only delusion is the idea that bitching about the issue on twitter will somehow fix people's inherent racial biases.

>though he did accept a plea deal and lead them to the body after the trial
yeah but that's after the fact and totally relevant. its still insane that you can be convicted of something based on personality alone, especially a crime as serious as murder.
But i thought the judges aren't supposed to let cases like that with zero evidence go to trial in the first place.

>Grand jury != jury
Also, you do know half of a trial is character assassination, right? Making the person look like a piece of shit that deserves jail time. He just did it to himself which is fitting for a dumb sick fuck like him.

The song will clarify
youtube.com/watch?v=md3B3I7Nmvw

ICE

Black guys get harsher penalties because there are more repeat offenders. Ever seen a statistic that factors that in?

back to >>Sup Forums for you.

Yeah, but remember that computer program that gave black people harsher sentences without having race as input parameter? Black people have a higher risk to reoffend.

He's right Tyrone

Then why does crack, a more diluted black man's drug carry a harsher penalty than white boy pure cocaine?

>Sup Forums
>Giving a correct statistic ever.
Hello, newfag. Let me show you around.

Why was terry puking in the next video?

Pregnancy

Terry's going to get the cops exactly where he wants them then VRRRRRROOOOOOOOOOOOMMM.....it's foot on the accelerator time!

Black people are always doing stupid shit. White people might listen to endless lies/excuses but computers don't care.

Wish I could bring the CIA nigger killer some food and water but then they would know where he was hope he has enough.

>The state of mental health care in the United States.

>The state of the justice system in the United States.

Is TempleOS doomed?

Well, he seems to feel it's pretty much done anyway. I'm sure some user will take care of any bugfixes, but that's probably all that's needed.

He lost his mental capacity to program anything a long time ago, and he was never a top tier programmer at any point. If you did CS in a decent uni you would know

I'm a comp sci PhD student at a middling university, and I think only about 10% of our doctoral students have enough mastery that they could conceivably do something like this, and I'd be surprised if any of those have enough ambition/concentration to do a whole os. I'd say this guy is probably 1 in 1000 level, at least.

And people wonder why they have so many mass shootings.

Your uni is shit. Any half-decent undergrad OS class will have you implement a (micro)kernel as a project. Any decent programmer could do what he did given the time he had. Any decent programmer would do a better job at it too.

Sorry user the sloppy drunk bj you got doesn't mean you aren't a virgin anymore

you guys are probably both right to some extent.
most academics are absolute shit programmers, since what they write tends to be a lot of one-off stuff for themselves, and they spend most of their time reading publications and running experiments.

TempleOS doesn't seem all that technically amazing, but it is quite a bit better than what a typical undergrad could pump out.

I would argue that terry's accomplishments put him in a league of his own

unstable, sure, but also untouchable.

No. Give an undergrad the time Terry had and he would do a better job. Why do you glorify him is beyond me, another programmer was mentioned itt, much more brilliant - Reiser. He actually did something novel and good, unlike Terry who made terrible technical decisions for the most part.

>If you did CS

If you did EE you would know why Terry is awesome.

This. I'm no terry, but I could write an x86 os from scratch too if I had 13 years time and free autism bucks.

I'm an undergrad btw.

youre the newest newfag ever fuckin piece of shit nonamer small cock wielding anus samurai

His dad is trying to save Terry this way?

*whose battery

Whom did he bat?

I KNOW, I KNOW I'VE LET YOU DOWN

Jewish puke

>human sex act
>Jewish puke
>my beloved Queen

wtf. he dindu nuffin

he was framed by the CIA.

There are tons of people who write hobby operating systems

Yes, he assaulted his father because he was "defending niggers". For that he got a battery charge and was kicked out of his house.

He's been living in a van for a while, he took a shit in his van without obscuring the windows and that got him a second charge for public lewdness.

This week failed to appear for his court date because "he got sidetracked". Now he's technically a fugitive.