Koding with Katie!

Koding with Katie!

=====

Art CC BY-SA Tyson Tan (creativecommons.org/licenses/by-sa/4.0)
community.kde.org/Promo/Material/Mascots
By replying to this post you agree to license your contribution under the same CC BY-SA 4.0 license or compatible terms.

we're gonna need a bigger font

I wanna fuck Katie in her lizard ass

no!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

yes ;)

Katie is pure!

where is my Qt pie boi Konqi?

I SEE YOU USING GNUM
IM A KDE GAY MESELF
YOU PROBABLY THINKGEN "AN EKSECUTIVE RANING LOONIX?"

Konqi is multitasking with three screens to increase productivity!

Shame Tyson has gone full degenerate.

>drawing a character you made with correct anatomy for practice is degenerate

Reminder that there are two branches of third wave feminism: the exclusionaries, who hate white men and don't acknowledge the legitimacy of mtf transgenderism; and the moderates, who advocate for socially disadvantaged races, genders, sexualities and gender identities, but also have no problem with people who aren't in any of those categories, such as cis straight white men, because why would you hate people for not being oppressed, that almost makes it look like you think oppression is good. And besides no one is actually not oppressed, even a lot of cis straight white men are really poor, especially the hateful ones. If you really want to hate people who aren't oppressed you should be turning your glare not toward cis straight white men in general but toward the young rich ones in perfect health who permeate all corners of hollywood and head up huge corporations and use their fame and power to perpetuate contempt against the less fortunate, even though THESE cis straight white men are ironically the very ones exclusionaries traditionally ADORE, while unfairly hating all the other ones who may sometimes be ignorant but have altogether done nothing wrong. Nasty!

>anime is correct anatomy

so how's the libreoffice's mascot thing going on

probably thinking how not to choose tyson's mascot

No. But this does:

That would not end well, considering all the other alternatives.

I thought it was just very puffy.

Most of the males Tyson draws tend to be very "puffy" down there. The sign of a true trap lover.

I wanna see Konqi wearing Katie's dress!!

>By replying to this post you agree to license your contribution under the same CC BY-SA 4.0 license or compatible terms.
Not legally binding you furry fuck.

tell that to the courts

Actually it is. But I seriously doubt anyone would care if you didn't abide by the SA clause.

This shitpost inspired by mine shitpost.

is that a boy or a girl??

>hurr durr i can still make my replies nonfree botnet despite being derived from something sharealike hurrrr

traps

it's a girly boy

thanks jw it was very confusing for me

See

katie is a trap, I can see its dick sticking out the back

Y- yeah.
What a shame.

He got spanked by the Krita project for that. His next one was much more tame.

? There's nothing even remotely not-tame about the other one.

That's a tail?

Looks pretty tame to me.

stop making these shitty fucking threads you fucking faggot

>stop posting freedom

Poor closeted furfag.

I'll stick with lxde...until lubuntu makes lxqt default

I've been waiting for lxqt to be the default for years, but I'm convinced it's not happening anytime soon. And the issue with Qt is that most programs are GTK. Call it autism, but I don't want gtk and qt installed on my system at the same time, I want one or the other.

Autism as fuck this isn't 2004 anymore

It's a meme?

It doesn't really bother me as long as i can install themes on both.

why the fuck has this thread not been deleted yet

Sup Forums is for Sup Forumsfur :3

18.04 could actually use lxqt. Lubuntu next is pretty good already.