What was Finland thinking?

What was Finland thinking?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/f4aOHP9f6Cw
translate.google.com/translate?u=https://yle.fi/uutiset/3-9879038
youtube.com/watch?v=L9KAqgSeCvs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>"Fuck, I need a sauna"

"We need more devices on which to play counterstrike, and Nokia is the head of innovation (pre-2009)."

PERKELEPERKELEPERKELEPERKELEPERKELEPERKELEPERKELEPERKELEPERKELEPERKELEPERKELEPERKELEPERKELEPERKELEPERKELEPERKELEPERKELEPERKELEPERKELEPERKELEPERKELEPERKELEPERKELEPERKELEPERKELEPERKELEPERKELEPERKELEPERKELEPERKELEPERKELEPERKELE

Honestly if that real, it was worth a try.

>if that's real
how young are you?

It wasn't too bad of an idea to be honest. Kids were already playing shitty games on their mobile phones so adding proper gaming capabilities seemed like a guranteed way of making money. It could've been successful if the device itself wasn't so shitty. Who the hell even came up with the sidetalking thing.

Finlandesians suffer from severe Autism, thats why they come up with awkward but working ideas that seem okay to them but goofy to every psychonormative person.

>if that real
Of course it was.
youtu.be/f4aOHP9f6Cw

VITTU KYRRRPA

Imagine if it had sported all the really good stuff from the 16bit era.
Mega Man X, The Lion King, Mickey's Magic Quest or whatever that was called.

It was a pretty brilliant device. I had lots of fun with it at the time. First smartphone.

Vitun homot älkää nyt Suomea haukkuko!

QD fixed some of the problem but has too much restrictions.

This is because sun doesn't shine enough in Finland which leads to the lack of D vitamin. Lack of D vitamin is connected to autism.

Dumbphone handheld console.
Remember that the reason for Nokia's fall from grace was the failure to respond to the smartphone race

>Symbian
>Dumbphone

there really was counterstrike for the n-gage?

nah, just doom mods

Retarded kids. Ignore them.

How do these snow monkeys pay for all that fucking heating?

looks like a pretty solid port of wwp

Proper insulation in buildings helps.

I had one. It was trash.
When I was buying it I thought of it as a decent replacement for my 5510.

5510 was a fucking awesome phone.
Music files on the go in your phone in fucking 2001. I bought myself a knockoff chinese rear/front case for it and gave it to my uncle for painting. Got it back in this beautiful pearlescent purple.
It was gay as fucking shit - but noone had a phone this pretty so girls were all over it.

Then gave it to my sister and she broke it. Stupid cunt.

Yeah, then again the cost of building anything is really high.

By having extreme amounts of woodland, and regularly cut and dry that wood.
Also glass wool insulation and triple layer windows helps a lot.

Also helps turn building into mold colonies. Think of the cute spores!

That's so cool! I wish I was a snowgrammer, chopping wood and hacking away

But can it run my summer car?

Why would you build a building with intake for moisture, but no ventilation?
Are your carpentry really that bad?

Construction companies cheaped out on rain covers during construction, going as far as putting paneling in place when the insulation was wet from rainfall etc..

their brains were too cold to think.

They thought a two handed setup was a good idea.
I mean it looks better than the phones we have today but it is like comparing shit to expensive shit.

??
You setup skeleton
Cover skeleton with plastic cover or tent fabric
Extend the skeleton, so it can support the roof
Finish the roof, using a cheap impregnated wood or a add shingles
Then finish building the house/garage/outhouse.
Are you telling me that your construction companies are bad, or that going for lawsuits is hard?

They probably didn't care, who knows. Mold in new buildings has been a massive problem for a long time now, and only now are we getting a law that forces construction companies to do something about it.

Save money on a/c in the summer

translate.google.com/translate?u=https://yle.fi/uutiset/3-9879038

there's an article for you, although I'm not going to vouch for google translate's quality when it comes to translating from finnish.

Back then the mobile world was crazy in Finland.
Check this clip from the documentary Riot-ON where they buy the rights for LOTR for a few mill (estimated worth in 2004 ~$200 milliom).
youtube.com/watch?v=L9KAqgSeCvs
The whole documentary is on youtube and is a nice look on the mobile gaming bubble back in the early 2000's.

Its useful, but its essentially:
1. Build soviet block
2. Pay in advance, or don't do inspections before each payment
3. Don't do anything to force contractor to lose money or rainprove the building
4. Don't sue contractor when first problem appears, for breach of contract, or forget to stipulate terms
It looks like some kind of fucked up Post Soviet moral, except its a little less Swedish.

They had to pull off tons of plastic flooring off a building at my former workplace because the workers had no fucking idea what they were doing and had glued the material to wet concrete 10 years ago. It was still giving off detectable fumes when they made the call to renovate the building.

I don't know how the construction companies even manage to hire so many people without having one person in there who can fucking think about this shit.

6 vega 64s, half a dozen fermis, and just as many intel cpus.