Can we have an appreciation thread for how this site basically enables softcore piracy...

Can we have an appreciation thread for how this site basically enables softcore piracy, while not only making artists ok with it happening, but actually making them rush to give you their new content as soon as possible?

Almost every song released within the last 10 years is available to stream completely for free, as well as entire albums. Even if an artist hasn't put their own music up, someone else will have. There's literally more selection than paid services.

it's literally their last redeeming quality, once content owners start making DMCA requests by the millions (and pulling the "official" music videos), that site will truly be dead

Have any of you noticed the livestreams of TV shows that go on? You can watch cartoons for fucking free in HD.

No need to ever make DMCAs when YT's flagging process & content ID is faster.

Besides, if any company is in a position to turn shit around on people for filing bad faith DMCAs, it's Google. The only thing jews hate more than goyim are other jews.

Also this shit needs to stop.

i know right? im surprised the creators haven't stepped down after producing such an awful show

Cant believe how quickly it became yet another generic self righteous western cartoon. After episode 2 it just kept getting more and more arrogant

i u r a hi iq indigewal like me

I can't believe you aren't willing to admit the reason you don't like it anymore is because it's popular.

Although rick and morty fans are by and large annoying/pretentious as all fuck. I avoid discussion about that show online like a plague

I like popular things, but the fanbase is so cancerous it killed the show for me. Just like got, harry potter or one direction.

I literally don't understand the mindset of people who let other people's enjoyment of a thing dictate how much they enjoy a thing.

>24/7 live stream
>tend to just play the same 3 episodes over and over

the channels that stream 24/7 music/background noise and other shows and cartoons are pretty good though.

Have you ever overused a song?
It's the same.
You have a nice thing, not your favourite but good.
Than you found out other people like it too, great we can smalltalk about it.
You found out they unironically love it more than anything.
They talk non stop about it, and if you have a different opinion about anything they get very angry.
I stopped watching got when one of my coworker spent a day research fan theories, saying nonstop that "wow this is interesting" or similar bullshit. He talked about every fucking thory with the other got lover.
It was extremely annoying since I (and the others) wanted to work.

>tfw ever since they've dropped flash support i con not play video in browser and have to manually download and reassemble it before watching

>avoids discussing something like the plague
>willingly discusses it on an anonymous cuban cigar eating forum
hows that plague user ? ?

Also one minute you're a watching a episode then it cuts to a new episode out of nowhere.

If only it had an acceptable audio quality. Youtube is okay for discovering new music, but using it for regular listening is a bad idea in my opinion.

wtf?
what browser are you using?
no really wtf.

>stream
You can just download them

opera (opera)

Just wait till they implement DRM. Then yt will truly die

It has nothing to do with popularity I just said it went downhill after episode 2 and stuck its head up its ass trying to be greater than what it is

Too bad SESTA will end all of that.

[spoiler]Unless the president realizes that it might impede his tweeting anyway.[/spoiler]