1070Ti vs RX Vega in COD WWII

Ya'll a bunch of faggots. I'll just leave this here.

youtube.com/channel/UCCVhtNzcTr0jWhOCZ_71Y4Q

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/Amd/comments/6zin7j/vega_56_bios_flash_to_64_detailed_results/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

gamers are the dumbest motherfuckers on this planet

Back to

Why the fuck is the nvidia latency so high compared to the AMD?

Are the 1070 Ti and 1080 overclocked?

Different memory architectures and controllers.
HBM vs GDDR5(X)

Fuck when is Nvidia gonna step it up?

In a few days when the Titan X CE is announced as GP100 based, using HBM2.

They auto overclock anyhow. You can go a bit higher manually but the differences will be marginal. These are all at stock settings.

A Vega56 with a Vega64 BIOS is not at stock settings.

I would have bought the vega 56 already if they had a single non reference card that didn't sound like a fucking jet engine

But the Vega 64 is also 499
Buying a 56 and slapping a 64 bios on doesn’t make it a 64

Also why are the 10 series cards running kinda slow in this vid? Most boost far past 1930

Sematics. Who gives a shit. If you are not taking advantage of a free upgrade you're a moron. Dual BIOS also means you are covered for most eventualities (other than the card outright dying).

>Sematics. Who gives a shit. If you are not taking advantage of a free upgrade you're a moron.
So why aren't the nVidia cards overclocked?

>But the Vega 64 is also 499
Of course it is. I'm just saying if you are tech literate you can buy a 56 asnd flash to 64 for same performance (at least until the so called 'magic' drivers appear...maybe).

>Buying a 56 and slapping a 64 bios on doesn’t make it a 64
It most certainly doesn't. Their are more CU's on the 64. But they perform about the same because of current drivers.

>Also why are the 10 series cards running kinda slow in this vid? Most boost far past 1930

Ask Novideo

This is about performance value. If you are a dumbass go buy Novideo and a Goysync monitor.

Everyone is currently having issues all over the board with optimization and performance drops
This game is pretty fucky right now, I mean just look at the vram, even at 4K it doesn’t warrant that considering how ass the game looks.

Putting a 64 bios on a 56 will not make it perform close to a 64
You’re just spouting memes

Some leddit fag did a test, only gets a couple extra frames with the different bios nothing special.
reddit.com/r/Amd/comments/6zin7j/vega_56_bios_flash_to_64_detailed_results/

See the line where he says 'HOT DAMN!'

It's enough of a boost to put it into GTX 1080 territory.

In firestrike scores maybe but he literally said the difference is only a couple FPS. I’m not sure if you’re familiar with firestrike but a couple FPS difference grants you a lot of extra points.

You know you don’t have to lie right? The image shows a good enough deal for the 64 anyway, it’s beating the 1070ti and 1080 around the same price point. Making shit up just ruins it.

They are. Boost clocks = overclocking.

That's not exactly how that works.
You can easily overclock a 1070Ti to beat a stock 1080.

I could not get HBM stable at 950Mhz on 56 BIOS. The extra power delivery of 0.1mV on 64 BIOS meant I could get to 1050Mhz (sometimes 1100Mhz depending on game). Since there *IS* a performance bump to be gained (if not a great deal) why not take advantage of it? £399 is still $100 less than $499.

I've seen some good performance improvements on 64 BIOS simply because I can tweak it further.

and you can easily overclock a 1080 to beat a 1070Ti. Your point being?

>full GH difference in cpu
why would you do this? obviously an underclocked piece of trash will affect the score

Graphics score is based on GPU. It should not make a huge difference.

It certainly contributes a fair amount, and 1,000 point graphics score difference isn’t much in terms of firestrike, it’s basically nothing

Just for you.

and remember it's the graphics score that is the import number. Here's an older bench at 4.5Ghz

Cool that’s more reasonable, now the graphics score on the 64 is 1000 points lower and higher, so the CPU did matter

23290 - 23140 = 1000

Congratulations you are retarded.

I said lower and higher though
First pic is literally around 1000 points

Calm down buckaroo

Am I reading this right? 10gb of VRAM?
Nvidia capped at ~8gb?

1000 points where? WTF are you looking at?

Graphics score = 23,140 on first pic
Graphics score = 23, 290 on second pic

A difference of 150

Ram is not GPU mem bozo

>MEM
>RAM
There's two different stats there, both being above 8gb as well.

Ignore ram it's got nothing to do with anything. Only the GPU memory is important there. The 1080Ti is 12GB of memory (it's using what it needs). The GTX 1080 is 8GB. They are correct.

So CoD is using 8GB VRAM? And it's maxing out on these cards? KEK. Probably why we see a performance hit.

It's at 4K so yeah. But the fact remains that Vega is beating the 1080. At least in this comparison. I don't know what is different about it compared to tech review sites benches. I prefer to see the settings, the GPU configurations and actual gameplay with my own eyes though.

Next to last is the only one that somewhat shows the black guys hand.

>shilling a game with a 2.1 meta user score

yeah nah fuck off. fucking amd kikes always shilling these shitty games. go back to playing ashes of the singularity

>nowhere on the vid it says a 56 with 64 BIOS
>cherry picks the one scene that vega is the furthest away from 1080.