He isn't utilizing meme borders to maximize thread visitors

>he isn't utilizing meme borders to maximize thread visitors

kys frogposter

wHAT IS A MEME BORDER? i DON'T LOAD IMAGES SO IF IT IS IN YOURIMAGE i CAN'T SEE IT.

>visits imageboard
>doesnt load images
never change Sup Forums

>emplyeng
*post was worth 10 captchas*

Did you really draw, and fill those rectangles manually?

yea how else would i do it?

filters>decor>add border

>Not putting memes in your meme border

Disgusting.

Though I must say, applel phone posters win again. All their images (in fact everything) has meme bezeless bezels.

Better?

I automated my meme windows

YEARS AGO.

This is a good thread.

If someone wanted to write a script to automatically add random-coloured borders to images, what processing utility would they use?

How random?

Like any possible rbg value or one of 8 possible preset colors random?

Random isn't important. I just want to make it a right-click action for rapid shitposting. Should be easy enough with imagemagick + automator.

>right-click action

explain how this can be done.

I know how do make stuff doable from comand line/ icons but this seems neat as heck.

>clicking
I thought we were on Sup Forums here, not Sup Forums.

Shit like this is why Sup Forums is dead. Hurr durr I want everything to be created for me, why should I put in effort? Yeah haha this is my OC I took a joke I read on the internet and threw it in MemeCreator lol

kys froghater

...literally 30 seconds in Automator.app

Bow before the power of the Mac.

output

Obviously needs to be tweaked (i.e. border as % of image size)

Automator literally is reason enough alone to use OSX. On a Mac everything is scriptable; I probably could have done it with no code even.

>everything is scriptable

I double dog dare you to insert username/passwords into any AnyConnect VPN prompt.

You haxing my friend?

is there an windums version of this?

More like trying to work around an irritating corporate VPN I have to use every single day that logs me out regularly. I have tried and failed many times to script that damn login window.

Stb_image.h plus glsl

HAHAHAH

This is possible on OSX because it was built into it from the start (I assume it goes back to NeXT). Automator has actually been totally neglected by Apple as they've abandoned the pro market to become a "lifestyle brand".

>is there an windums version of this?
Don't know, but you can lonix this. Buying Apple is like paying for open source software without helping the the programmers.

>they've abandoned the pro market to become a "lifestyle brand"
And this is why I built my rig instead of investing more money in the Apple ecosystem. The only thing keeping Apple alive right now are their DoD contracts requiring iPhones to have five years of software updates officially. If those contracts weren't there, Apple would be dead as they would just deny updates to older models.

Is there a loonix (with no gahnooo) version of Automator?

Hello there! You seem to have used the term "open source".
The term "open source" was created by a group of people that did not want to be associated with the free software movement. When I say "free" software (which is one of the alternatives preferable to "open source"). It's not about price; in that case I would say "gratis", or "free as in free beer". It's about "freedom"! This is what the free software movement is fighting for.
So what is "free" software? Free software is any software that guarantees the user the four essential software freedoms:
> 0. Run the program as you wish.
> 1. Study the source code and change it so it does what you wish.
> 2. Redistribute exact copies of the program.
> 3. Distribute your modified version of the program.
Some people decided that they wanted to restrict the user; but being able to study and modify the "open source" code is not enough! This is directly hurting the cause of the free software movement because it takes away the sociological "freedom" aspect of free software and turns it into a technological one.
So for those reasons I ask that in the future you use the terms "free", "free/libre" or, if necessary "FLOSS" (short for "free/libre and open source"), though the latter should still be avoided.
--- COPYRIGHT NOTICE ---
This text is part of the public domain. It may be freely modified, distributed and otherwise used as the reader wishes.

Thunar have custom commands too.

How the hell do I make it so that the border is a % of the image (so they're consistent as thumbbails on 4chin), but have the borders all the same size?

for img in "$@"; do
filename=${img%.*}
/usr/local/bin/convert "$img" -bordercolor Green3 -border 7% "$filename.jpg"
done

I came to Sup Forums 3 months ago.

Free software is utopian in a non derogatory way.

God bless stallman
I hope he wins and we dont end up in they cyber punk coffin we are putting the finishing touches on with net nu-trality.

This isn't limited to Finder, and doesn't even require scripting if there are pre-built 'components' (there are hundreds; well-built OSX programs will provide more of their own).

I've done loads of useful stuff with automator over the years without invoking any shell scripts (but you can do that too).

ፗ ጠąᎴe ተℏ⫯ຮ ą̆ղከ೦ỿїռɠ ᚾ𐑞ӽተ ፖᎱªከຮғ೦ℾጠ ғ೦ℾ ҽӽąጠբɭҽ. ໆひຮተ ą ℾ⫯ɠℏተ-𐐽ɭᎥㄷⱪ ąພąỿ ą̆ղỿພℏҽ𐌌e, їռ𐐽ɭひᏧїռɠ їռ ተℏҽ ᚾ𐑞ӽተ Ь⬭ㄨ ፗ'ጠ ተỿբїռɠ їռ ከ೦ພ.

>please use the bsd license guys. -apple

A thread died for this

>A thread died for this
I'm hoping that it was an apple/razer/ios/nvidia/amd brand awarness thread.

No borders. Fucking feminist millenial faggots.

How do you do this sort of thing on Linux? (execute automation within/between apps system-wide). I'm legitimately interested, never looked into it.

inb4 pipes/terminal