SOS

good afternoon Sup Forums,

I'll cut the small talk. Tomorrow I've got a java university exam, except I don't know any java.
I'm not at all confident in pretty much any basics besides if statements.
Even more so since the exam is pen & paper which is completely different to coding an assignment where you get to check if things are right as you go...

Does anyone have any tips on learning java in ~6 hours? or anything that could help lol

Other urls found in this thread:

learnxinyminutes.com/docs/java/
youtube.com/watch?v=WPvGqX-TXP0,
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>the future of tech

pics related are from last years exam, so pretty much what I need to do

>Draw a uml diagram
fuuuuuck

im in a commerce major with IT minor & no desire to enter comp sci, so thanks but not really

learnxinyminutes.com/docs/java/

>I'm a student who didn't pay attention at all all semester

you deserve to fail btw

This. If you know any other programming language that link will be enough to pass an exam like the one you posted.

would that be pretty similar to the student UML thats next to it?

thanks for the link.
wouldn't say didn't pay attention, but just can't understand coding + balancing 2 jobs and uni didn't give me enough spare time to practice it.

ok cheers for the +1. I've done html this semester too but that's pretty much my extent of coding (1st year rookie btw)

>I've done html this semester too
You're fucked m8

>You're fucked m8
yeah pretty much this. I know html isn't a proper programming language but definitely thinking I'm fucked

>I'll cut the small talk
Nice unintentional word play/10

Uow? See you at the exam tomorrow user :)

intentional, thanks feel free to claim it as your own

haha was wondering what the odds were of a fellow uow lurker being here.
I'd say good luck but I reckon I will probably need it more than you user, any tips/what have you done for preparation?

My expert advice is that you should contact your student counselor and see if they need any janitorial staff.

AYYY UOW MY NIGGA im doin the exam tomorrow 2

just go over the lecture slides and assignments and make sure u understand them

yeah good luck my anonymous nigguh

cheers. the assignment solutions haven't been posted anywhere tho have they?

>haha
>u
>tho
I hate children.

lmao thnx, feel free to shed some of your amazing in depth knowledge of java with a child like myself.

I would but judging by this thread I doubt it would stick.

nah they havent

you are fucked

I have my java programming exam on the 9th
pen and paper too

hello buntiful! thicc white women can do java unlike u monkey!

why the fuck u on Sup Forums normie

see Taylah, is that you?

>dun goofed
bwahaha!..

nice user. Are you feeling confident about it?

>writes like a normie
>calls others normies

not really i have definitely tried i need 40% to pass the course. I got the syntax down more or less but im super struggling with the problem solving and i get confused easy once it starts getting into multiple classes and methods all passing stuff to each other

holy fuck ur gay cunt go jerk it to some anime you little prepubescent waste of oxygen

fuck off Mr Sup Forums police you're greentexting like a normie too.
this thread is to teach me & how to write java thanks m8's

chads run Sup Forums now. deal with it brah :D (damn when are we gonna get emojis on this site)

>have a c++ test tomorrow
>have an ARM assembly test an hour after it
>start studying in 4 hours

I think Monday might be the end of my college career

finally someone who gets it. Godspeed user

Cheers to all the friends I've made along the way in this thread, in particular for providing the only helpful info

just watched youtube.com/watch?v=WPvGqX-TXP0, and bloody Derek Bananas just taught me java in 30 minutes.
Cheers to all the HATERS you guys are cunts and I look forward to getting 90+ in the exam tomorrow and become the next Steve Wozniak.

>UOW
University of Washington?

no wollongong its a place in australia