Just Pajeetdroid things

Just Pajeetdroid things.

k

Things like this are a common occurence.

I feel bad for people that don't know the difference and will just download any random horse shit from the Play Store. Google is the largest distributor of malware the world has never known.

>be me
>on train the other day
>pajeet sits down beside me
>takes out his phone
>it's an android
L
M
A
O

open bob

>download viruses because you're an idiot
>HURR LOOK ANDROID IS STOOPID HEHE POOPOO PEEPEE

>his os allows him to download viruses

>allowing the user to do things is bad

You rather like to get cucked by your fucking phone?

I like how none of you idiots could see AD in the top left of the dialogue box

>his os doesn't allow him to download anything

PC/Android:

>Have to download anti virus to be completely safe
>most anti viruses cost money and you have to subscribe
>free ones constantly pop up and shill you, are basically adware themselves
>even the paid ones sometimes shill you

Mac/iOS
>No viruses
>no need for anti viruses
>no getting shilled by ads or pajeets

Good feel

Mac can get viruses, it's just so few people are moronic enough to buy macs that hackers focus more on windows users because it's a bigger market

>tfw no antivirus on your OP3T with the original rom
>tfw no viruses

Feels good man

>Mac/iOS
>No viruses

>T. iPajeet

With the recent botnet additions, OxygenOS is malware in itself

>Buy $1300 iPhone
>Built-in ads

complain there are ads in it
???

>be pajeet
>own cuckdroid
>need someone to tell something is an ad
being this cucked

like, what are the chances?.......

LMAOOOOOOOOO

Nobody told you about LineageOS?

I was trying to help some true pajeets install the miui update on the miui forum and they were convinced I was trying to give them a virus, even though the package I linked flashed through the official updater app. They had ptsd from some shirts pajeets roms no doubt, but I found their suspicion of me hilarious, especially since they use profile pics, seeing the faces of these Indian men who don't trust me, an honest ole' hockey. Kek.

Lel posted from Tapatalk app. I'll stop phone posting now.

me too but i wish i didn't care

>t: droidjeet

>t. iPoo

Kek

The news app can be uninstalled or disabled, or the widget removed.

Siri App Suggestions is machine learning that suggests apps ALREADY ON YOUR PHONE for you based on your usage.

>inb4 ipajeet, itoddler, ifag, ipoo, icuck etc
Doesn't make me any less right, and you any less wrong.

The adware app can be uninstalled or disabled too.

I like how malware & flash-tier games will follow the incompetent no matter what platform they end up in when fleeing their internet explorer containment.
Its not the OS, its the user.

you wouldn't believe the amount of people who install mackeeper and shit like that just becuase some ad told them to do it, or literal malware because they wanted free iOS apps
normalfags are retarded no matter the os

I own a pc, haven't had a single virus, worm, rootkit, whatever appear by using literal Common Sense and Linux
You can probably get by on Wangblows with just common sense too

I haven't had a virus since I was ten years old. My 13 year old sister has never gotten a virus and grew up in the smartphone age. You have to be utterly retarded to get a virus on your device.

You most definitely can. It's not even hard, even my dad who is far from computer savvy doesn't get his PC infected. Common sense is all it takes.

If you get your PC infected, you honestly should be ashamed. Even my old parents are honestly really retarded when it comes to technology and don't really know a shit, and yet their machine runs Microshit Wangblows and it is not infected. If technology illiterate can't get it infected how come you can?

Tell this to OP too.

>his os is malware

Counter argument, old people really need to go on a few websites anyway, so they have less of a chance of coming across JavaScript inject malware and the likes. You also probably set them up Chrome with uBlock Origin and have all their bookmarks saved.

What unholy abomination is this? Is this a custom lockscreen?

The only reason people bring up malware as an argument, is because they're assmad they were dumb enough to fall for some stupid bs.
You cant convince me otherwise.

Literally just noscript is all it takes, that and not being a dumbass. Its been years and years since ive second guessed my safety online.

If you're not willing to put in at least a quarter of the effort that attackers put into their exploits, and learn/use noscript/your brain then honestly you probably deserve to have ads/malware in your face all the time, and you have absolutely no right to bitch about anything.

Linux
>no viruses
>control over your system

Good feel

>Buy $200 Android
>Google News and Weather has ads
>Google Now/Assistant/Now On tap has ads
>Google Chrome has ads on the default home page

>not flashing your own rom with no GApps
Lmao @ your life

>has to flash phone to make it usable
And you wonder why girls laugh at you for your green bubbles.

As opposed to unusable iPhones that you CAN'T make usable?

>anti virus
>to be completely safe

>Mac
>No viruses
>no need for anti viruses
>no getting shilled by ads or pajeets

anyone who isn't retarded has always said that iProducts are better for people like your aunt who can barely push a button

stop downloading viruses. My samsung phone has never done that

>tfw ywn be a beautiful kpop star factory worker

>Buy $200 Android
At that price you can't complain
>Google News and Weather has ads
Disable the app
>Google Now/Assistant/Now On tap has ads
Disable the app
>Google Chrome has ads on the default home page
Disable the app and use Firefox or whatever you like

Never saw an ad on Google news or weather.

What is it about iOS that makes it more "user friendly" than Android anyway?
I'm always seeing people say that, but Android is so fucking easy to use. I've never used iOS before but I'm having a hard time believing someone could dumb down Android even further. What else is there to simplify?

50%

>What is it about iOS that makes it more "user friendly" than Android anyway?
it's practically impossible to fuck it up. This is not the case with Androids - any clueless 40+ yo I've seen with one had it riddled with malware

Gladly trade Apple's walled garden for this shit any fucking day mate.

>literally admitting you'd rather be locked up in the cuck shed
Apple fagbois everyone.

>"This cage of mine sure is comfy. Master even lets me have a pile of straw to sleep on."

No, it's the user. This doesn't happen on iOS. It takes a special kind of stupid to use Android.

lagOS is literally malware.

>That you know of
>The good shit doesn't let you know it's there

Typical Windows/Android mentality. Disable and gut/replace your OS to make it bearable or useable. Into the trash it goes.

you can jailbreak it and do whatever you want

It's literally in the settings, you don't need to modify the system, you retard

>you can jailbreak it
>his os allows him to download viruses
Apple fans are mentally ill confirmed.
Good thing the closest your genes will have to spreading is getting your neghole pozzed or getting off to seeing your girlfriend being fucked by Tyrone.

literally none of those things are part of the android os though

>Mac/iOS
>No viruses
Yeah, that was never really true and the problem is growing by the minute. Be sure and let the rest of the soccer moms in your circle of friends know this,too.

OS X malware is almost always proof of concept, or is the result of vulnerabilities in standard Unix software which also tends to affect things like Linux and BSD.

There is effectively no OSX malware in the wild.

OSX is malware.

Those are news source videos and they don't autoplay. Just remove the News widget.

>OSX is malware.
ok pajeet