So is it good?

so is it good?

It's okay. But for $800 it's not great. Mediocre front camera, software is a little questionable, and getting a decent screen is a bit of a lottery.

That;s my next phone right there when I get sick of my Pixel.
I just wish the secondary lens was tele instead of wide...

Is the display on this as shit as people are making it out to be?

Yes it is.

>rounded screen corners

lol

The best kind of screen corners

It's not good, it's the best phone ever made

Literally the best phone for photography/video/music

>No removable battery
You only had to do one thing right LG one thing. It was the only thing that differentiated you from the market now everyone will just buy a S8.

>I'm too stupid to remember to charge my phone

>I only leave my house for 4hours SOT at a time.

>I'm to stupid to bring a battery pack with

>bring a big power brick instead of 2 slim batteries.
>Have to connect said power brick for 1hour to get phone to 100% instead of taking 10secs to replace battery

The cuck life truly suits you

way too overpriced imo. 900 euros for galaxy s8 tier specs

I literally just ordered LG V20, because my LG G2 just broke. V30 display looks better than V20's, but except that I don't see any strong points to make me change my mind. Bought V20 for 330 dollars, so it would be too much of a price leap.

Will I be satisfied with LG V20 if most of my phone activity is listening to music, browsing Sup Forums on Clover and taking photos? I love that fact that V20 is easy to repair, because I broke my G2 four times and had to replace screen everytime.

I have a v20 and it's better than the v30 imo especially with the price you bought it at. I bought mines for $440 and I would say that it's 90% of the phone the v30 is in term of performance + battery life with a removable battery thrown in. I honestly find the second display useful and prefer LCD.

The v30 is over priced imo because the snapdragon 835 is already a year old.

Ain't the V20 susceptible to bootloops?

LG G4 and LG V10 are because of soldering issues. G5 and V20 are bootloop free. Mostly.

I don't think that YouTube, Spotify, Clover and Chrome will use all of Snapdragon 820 power, so I wouldn't also use all of Snapdragon's 835 power.

I think that V20 is best high-end bang for your buck right now. Redmi Note 4 is probably better value, but if you want a little bit more from a phone then I think that V20 is a way to go. At least that's what I deducted from my 50+ hours of research before ordering one.

I've had mine since February and haven't had any bootloops. I don't know about the future but I think I would have had one by now if my phone was defective.

Given LG's history of quality control issues I wouldn't get one, but I'm not a gambling man (especially since they're basically doing the same ideas as Samsung with the G6 and V30)