Is Windows 10 any good for normalfags...

Is Windows 10 any good for normalfags? I want to buy someone a new laptop this Christmas and I don't think W7 is a thing anymore.

Why don't you compromise with 8.1?

No it's not /thread

it's not but you don't usually have a choice unless you go out of your way to uninstall the bloatware and install win7

I think I can do that.

windows 10 is good for anyone. lets get real for a moment. You install windows 10 in about 45 minutes and for most linuxes its about the same but remember. Biggest base linuxes are about 1 gigabytes or 2 while windows 10 can be more than 5 gigabytes of data. And what happens when you open them. On the linux there are about 2 functional buttons, 3 are nonfunctional and in those two buttons there are some pictures to play with. Maybe slide down or up. On windows though, you feel like a god. Its professional its fast, its all functional. You have a godlike user interface. The thing that the linux does not have. You have those two buttons in the linux, but you still search google for codes to write in terminal. Linux is free because its not worth a penny. Nobody would sell a paper without taking the money. Just not sure why people still buy android while windows phone does 10 times more. Trust me. When you work with windows you know some genius ground breaker dedicated himself to give you an operational os

>mfw every time a friend needs their computer formatted I install a Win7 Enterprise copy and completely disable updates and update notifications
just werkz

One rupee has been deposited into your Microsoft account.

>I want to buy someone a new laptop this Christmas
Buy them a Mac.

this doesn't make any sense and the text is horribly written

>disables updates
You think being unsecure is a good thing?

I'm beggin ya to ditch ya grandpa 90s OS and for you to hit the gym, take a shower, gain height, have sex, get a clue, wear a turtleneck and more importantly, buy a mac.

Yes it is.

the only thing windows updates do is try and protect you from the nsa backdoors once they get discovered and people tell m$ to fix them. i regularly went for like 6 months or a year without an update without any problems

Winblows 10 is crappy, I'm currently using it and it frequently slows down to a halt and takes a fucking age to shutdown, sometimes just cancelling half-way through so I come back to my computer only to find it was left on because all the botnets that were monitoring me couldn't turn off quickly enough

That's because you are a tech illiterate retard.

You think installing 20GBs worth of security updates to Internet Explorer and the built in SMB server instead of disabling them and using an antivirus is a good thing?

Win7 is perfectly ok, even for normies.

>not win ultimate
find a digital river mirror if you need ISO never get one from TPB

what kind of "friend" are you???

Im using win7 right now try and stop me

you would be right if you were talking about Windows XP or 7. Those were great

Linux user interface is garbage
But these days Linux is the only option because Windows 10 is massive butt rape for its users

>tfw audio drivers for my motherboard crash Windows 7
>cant use Windows 7 anymore because Realtek is literally Hitler

It constantly zaps your system resources and internet connection to do updates. It also forces you to wait when shutting down, because you _have to_ install updates on shutdown.

It also doesn't resume immediately from sleep mode.

>its all functional.

>Klingon
>1024x600

8.1 here when not using leenookz.
I will keep using it until my CPU won't work with 8.1 in a VM anymore

there is nothing wrong with windows 10

monkey in front of computer is always unsecure, it no longer makes a difference

Normal people like me just want the latest and greatest, no one wants windows 7, just buy the computer and give it to them, don't even try to remove any bloat or install adblock, they'll probably get mad at you for it anyway

yeah and also, compatability down the line is easier if you're just on windows 10. It's easier to just be on the current system.

Yeah but remove the bloat with powershell, disable as much telemetry as you can and disable Cortana