go to yandex, google, duckduckgo etc before posting

Other urls found in this thread:

forum.xda-developers.com/z3/orig-development/rom-lineageos-14-1-t3690988
forum.xda-developers.com/z3/development
forum.xda-developers.com/z3/orig-development
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Windows_Script_Host
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

ROOTKIT QUESTION
Everytime im turning off Win7, theres an unnamed program with the default program icon making me wait for 3-5 seconds. Could it be a rootkit? Whats a good rootkit detection program?

How much of a difference does compiling/tuning for a particular variation of a processor architecture make in performance?

Check the task manager for unknown processes

>atkexComSvc.exe *32
>AsSysCtrlService.exe *32
those are the wierdest i found. the rest is nvidia shit, the teamviewer service and windows stuff.

Looking for a good music player for my Mac, any suggestions? Thanks!

When you say "is it worth it", I thought blocking and reporting was one function, whereas blocking was another. Both are only one tap, so I think yes.

Does the Freenom DNS actually does something useful? They say it makes you faster, how is that possible?

Is it possible to get a female companion in technology if my height is 5'4''?

I'm so sorry

Also girls "in technology" are cancer - steer clear

How do I securely sandbox shit in windows?
I have a feeling sandboxie doesn't work at the OS level at all and instead just hooks dlls or something similarly retarded

Is a computer science degree worth it? the guys on /sci/ say it's a meme, but it sounds good

>only Chrome and Spotify is open
>nearly 500mb of vram is full
Why?

Why do you want this degree?

I'd love to be working with AI over the coming years, I think it can change the world. I think CS is the only degree that will let me do that

Physics into ML

what one is the coolest

Check windows event logs. It should state what didnt close properly or prevented shutdown.
You can't truly. If you want true sandbox security then run QubesOS or have a cheap burner for all your risky clicks like core2duo era latitudes and thinkpads.
It's worth it. It will help you in any path you take in technology. Anons who say otherwise only say it because they failed their CS.

Wouldn't CS give me a better grounding to understand ML?

thanks
>It should state what didnt close properly or prevented shutdown.
where do i see that?

( 2/62) Removing libndr-krb5pac0-4.6.7+git.49.562d44faa9d-1.3.x86_64 ...........................................[error]
Removal of (69705)libndr-krb5pac0-4.6.7+git.49.562d44faa9d-1.3.x86_64(@System) failed:
Error: Subprocess failed. Error: RPM failed: error: rpmdb: damaged header #93042 retrieved -- skipping.
error: rpmdb: damaged header #93042 retrieved -- skipping.
error: package libndr-krb5pac0-4.6.7+git.49.562d44faa9d-1.3.x86_64 is not installed

openSUSE Tumbleweed btw. This happens every update (or distro upgrade, which I do), and I simply ignore it and continue the update without much issue.

Can I do anything? Pretty sure that package is installed, but I get the same error when trying to remove it (and nothing really happens if I try to install it).

Of course it would. Going into physics for ml would be a waste of time.

I would like to install Android Oreo on my Xperia Z3. How do I go about? Thank you in advance!

Since acid-attacks by Muslims are becoming more and more common, should I add baking soda to my every day carry?

>Xperia
>Sony
You're fucked.

forum.xda-developers.com/z3/orig-development/rom-lineageos-14-1-t3690988

As a third world gook in a communist country how do I get into freelance? Like doing projects or apps or something like that. What should I learn and where to learn? I did have some basic understanding of technology.

I'm looking for a programming language that's
1. native (no bytecode or interpreted lang like )
2. has OOP/classes but doesn't require a "main" object
3. has C-style syntax like js and rust, not too hard but with decent core system libraries
4. Memory safe, so no pointers

Hi, i'm currently serving in the Military and on my downtime im so fucking bored its unbelievable.

I really want to get a laptop that can run World of Warcraft on decent settings, do you guys have any suggestions for what i should go for?

You could get into random projects on github using a pseudonymous account and a VPN.

So something inbetween c++ and java I think

How do I learn to touch type

Try D?

Oh that's unfortunate. Could you please elaborate on why is that?

Considered it. Had issues installing it with my package manager. Now I have a reason to try that again. Which compiler do you use? dmd?

I have a C2D/4GB/OnboardGraphics laptop. I could play 720p60 videos on Youtube in FFx quite flawlessly some time ago, but now I can't. The only change I've made is upgraded to Windows 10 Fall Creators Update.

How do I fix this? Thanks in advance!

Index fingers on F and J then just try using the closest finger to the key you want to use.

To start with it will feel forced and slow, but after a long while it'll start to feel more natural and exponentially increase your typing speed.

For me, I've mostly ended up using my ring, middle, and index finger for most keystrokes since that feels more natural to me, but you can't find your own style unless you start with the basic.

forum.xda-developers.com/z3/development
forum.xda-developers.com/z3/orig-development

There seem to be a couple of Oreo ROMs there.

It's a one-way-street.

Thank you very much for the help user, have a nice day!

Since you've upgraded to Win10 FCU, you'll have to upgrade your hardware or go master race Linux.

Ay yo.
Hol up.
I need a based place to buy a domain name.
It's for. A site that will host controversial news.

C#, maybe? That's a really specific group of conditions you're looking for.

namecheap

They look like fleshlight casings.

>controversial news
AKA fake news.

Thanks for taking the time to find something for me. You're too kind!

C# uses bytecode, so that's a nope.

I know, it's just a pet project and I'm trying to find a language which is closest to pseudocode with least amount of luggage

... ITunes?

Nationalist news.

>1. native (no bytecode or interpreted lang like )
Is this possible?

Thank you, user.

Just bought the name. What will you do now, alt-cuck?

Just use Haskell.

Eh yes, If it wasn't clear machine code is fine.
so C/C++ are fine
But no virtual machines with bytecode like c# and java and no scripting languages like javascript and python
Inheritance is quite important in this project

Triggered already?
Wow I am so good.

So you have no way to get your fake news site going now that I've bought it?

Aww, poor thing.

firing up VLC through console in Lubuntu and getting error (pic related) but VLC seems to work just fine. My question is, should i be concerned about this?

Does D meet your requirements?

i have to type PulseAudio --start each time I boot Kubuntu if I want the audio to even work.

Any ideas on how to automate that shit?

Namecheap doesn't have the tld i want, but gandi does, is gandy cucked?

not him but i think i've heard gandi is okay

godaddy is a known bad one to avoid

Yeah, i heard godaddy and google goes full sjw reeeeeeee when it comes to different opinions.

reinstall pulseaudio!
or make a script that runs that command everytime you boot...
im just a noob

It makes resolving domains you buy or "buy" from them faster. Now take into account that most people don't use Freenom and realize why you shouldn't do it.

Am I mis remembering or did newegg have better deals in the past before they were bought out?

I think one of my sticks is faulty. When I run windows memory test on each stick only this one says its got hardware errors, but I've vbeen running memtest for the past 10 minutes and nothing so far. The windows utility is almost instant. Its been giving me a fair few errors in windows, although I run fedora most of the time and I never really have any issues

Sometimes when the windows volume is at 0 I can still faintly here the audio playing on my PC if my headphones are connected to it. What is happening here and should I be worried?

>windows

That's not very fair to windows.
The reason is because you're using Chrome and Spotify, which is a reskinned Chrome. Chrome uses a lot of resources to spy on you.

one of the names in my z5 settings is all weird and I don't know why
please help

what's a good book for understanding how the full C++ compilation process works at an intermediate level? Something that discusses the pipeline of preprocessing, compilation, assembling, and linking in enough detail so I can easily and reliably build large projects.

ram places have doubled in the past year or so.
that says "hacked" in greek i think

Best laptop with these specs?:
>$600-1200
>13-15" IPS screen
>physical/case depth: 256+GB SSD
>8+GB ddr4
>battery: 6+hrs
>just works

How to make notepad display it tab bar in the title bar like a browser ?

That's notepad plus plus, it's a different program you can download

Not the first guy that said physics. He was a troll. Physics does have some ML applications, though, especially thermo and astro (observational astronomy / signal processing, not theory as much).

Still take the CS degree, but if you can get a physics minor, or just take some electives in physics, I recommend thermo and an astro course oriented around observing and data analysis.

The rest of physics wont be as useful, while nearly all of CS will.

No, that's just
>vlc

>tfw have godaddy out the year
Don't have a site (or any plans to make one) which is controversial, but should I still worry?

Was actually considering namecheap myself. What difference does tld make anyway?

what are the best languages to learn if I want to make money

Chinese and Spanish

>tfw confused tld for ttd

I had to clone my C:\ HDD because it was failing and now I get horrible screen tearing on everything, is my GPU shitting the bed or what?

If other things are suddenly failing I would worry about the motherboard or PSU. If the latter, I would worry about having components still connected to it.

How do I check those for errors?

t-thanks Sup Forums

Generally you don't. You just spend a lot of money hoping the problem goes away.

usually the popular ones

Neither is an option at this point; this dinosaur is my only computing device.

Can someone help?

Name a good id3 tag editor. I've been trying kid3 but it keeps failing to rename folders and being a general nuisance. Trying to establish a well sorted, local music collection is giving me an aneurysm.

Why not just use Foobar2000?

Then your only option is to endure suffering like a good Catholic. Mother Theresa would be proud, although probably require you whip yourself while you're at it as well.

Should I just change the PSU and hope for the best?
I was thinking of upgrading but I have no money

If I dual-boot Ubuntu on my Thinkpad, will Windows "know" (as in have any sort of access to) anything about what I do on Linux?

What is this icon about?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Windows_Script_Host

don't know what the icon represents though (maybe a box with and input and an output?)

Find a 25b,n, (whatever) and ask them instead of shitting up these threads seemingly looking for praise. If you being in the military isn't relevant, why mention it? It's like saying "I'm a grill". Also, read the sticky.

thanks my dude
been looking all over the place for this

come on
seriously what's up with it?

Does the S8 Active fit in a Google Cardboard?