Sup Forums wont let me delete my archived post

it gives me a delete post option, but it says "something went wrong" every time I pick delete.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.rebeccablacktech.com/g/thread/63228441/#63228677
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

it's an archived post you retard you can't delete it

You can only delete posts within 30 minutes, i would think archiving cuts that time short

>this is the Sup Forums userbase

then why do they give me a delete option? tell Sup Forums owners to remove that for archived posts because it is misleading and a waste of time

then why do they give me a delete option? tell Sup Forums owners to remove that for archived posts because it is misleading and a waste of time.

Please go back to where you came from

what is that

Can you link to the post please? I'll see what I can do.

can you tell me why is the option present if it does not function?

desu no, i hope they never do this, they would probably half-ass it and simply align the rest of the row of text those missing pixels to the left, which would result in archived threads looking arbitrarily different from an oversight. That, or even removing the box will make it look different. A different error message upon your trying to delete a post anyway would suffice, since it's an archived post so you should've fucked off from what you submitted anyway.

It functions just fine, you just don't understand the function.

>thinking you can delete the internet

Hi OP. Link the post and I'll get Thomas to delete it for you.

then why does it say "something went wrong?"

No idea mate, error messages don't mean it doesn't work correctly.

Boring, I thought it'd at least be personal information or something

what a thread

Because something went wrong, chiefly, that a regular user tried to alter the archive.

this is Sup Forums for you, 2 people offer help. but 30 people come to curse you out. not to mention I have to rush because somebody keeps archiving posts a few minutes after I post them, like this one soon, which is why I am rushing to type this before it gets archived. plus doing that I am not a robot thing for every post and individual reply is also adding to the pain. I should decide when my own thread gets archived because what if I wanted to hear more replies

This is what the average Sup Forumsermin is like.

this is Sup Forums for you, 2 people offer help. but 30 people come to curse you out. not to mention I have to rush because somebody keeps archiving posts a few minutes after I post them, like this one soon, which is why I am rushing to type this before it gets archived. plus doing that I am not a robot thing for every post and individual reply is also adding to the pain. I should decide when my own thread gets archived because what if I wanted to hear more replies.

who currently owns Sup Forums, contact him or her to fix this issue. I need their email or contact number please

Wait, it may actually be a troll. When overboard with this last post.

are you ok

>Sup Forums wont let me delete my archived post
Sup Forums wont let me delete my archived post

It was a shit thread and it was rightfully deleted. Also delete yourself.

who currently owns Sup Forums, contact him or her to fix this issue. I need their email or contact number please

>somebody keeps archiving posts a few minutes after I post them
Haha, you expected something on the internet to not be permanent? Dipshit.

this is Sup Forums for you, 2 people offer help. but 30 people come to curse you out. not to mention I have to rush because somebody keeps archiving posts a few minutes after I post them, like this one soon, which is why I am rushing to type this before it gets archived. plus doing that I am not a robot thing for every post and individual reply is also adding to the pain. I should decide when my own thread gets archived because what if I wanted to hear more replies..

His name is Hiroshima Nagasaki.

>archived already
archive.rebeccablacktech.com/g/thread/63228441/#63228677
Tough luck, bud.

also, this is Sup Forums for you, 2 people offer help. but 30 people come to curse you out. not to mention I have to rush because somebody keeps archiving posts a few minutes after I post them, like this one soon, which is why I am rushing to type this before it gets archived. plus doing that I am not a robot thing for every post and individual reply is also adding to the pain. I should decide when my own thread gets archived because what if I wanted to hear more replies...

also, this is Sup Forums for you, 2 people offer help. but 30 people come to curse you out. not to mention I have to rush because somebody keeps archiving posts a few minutes after I post them, like this one soon, which is why I am rushing to type this before it gets archived. plus doing that I am not a robot thing for every post and individual reply is also adding to the pain. I should decide when my own thread gets archived because what if I wanted to hear more replies...

this is Sup Forums for you, 2 people offer help. but 30 people come to curse you out. not to mention I have to rush because somebody keeps archiving posts a few minutes after I post them, like this one soon, which is why I am rushing to type this before it gets archived. plus doing that I am not a robot thing for every post and individual reply is also adding to the pain. I should decide when my own thread gets archived because what if I wanted to hear more replies..

TAILS MILES PROWERS VOICE IS THE MARIO ODDESSEY THEME SINGER (AND ALSO SAKURA FROM NARUTO) THAT IS 3 FAMOUS ROLES WITH 2 BEING FORMER RIVALS.

neo/g/ everyone

This is what he posted.

Did thomas delete it?

God fucking damnit.

did you delete it?

HELLO?

DELETE THIS