/csg/ Chink Shit General

In /csg/, we discuss the cheap shit you see on Gearbest, Taobao, AliExpress, Banggood, eBay and similar sites.

GET YOUR CHINKMAS SHOPPING IN BEFORE THE END OF NEXT WEEK TO PREVENT DISAPPOINTMENT.

NINE DAYS left until the BIGGEST SALE of the year, Singles' Day.
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Singles'_Day

>Chink Shit Infographic
chinkshit.xyz/infographic.pdf

>Chink Shit Wiki
wiki.installgentoo.com/index.php/Chink_shit_general

>Chink Shit Randomiser & Chink Christmas Gifts list
chinkshit.xyz/random/

>IRC channel
qchat.rizon.net/?channels=/csg/
#/csg/ on rizon

>Discord link
discord.gg/bUJ3VGM

>News
• user recommends his single in ear earpod • 7D Mangoes show up in Canada • user's KZ ATE died after just a few months • user claims his AliExpress account was flagged • Get a good deal on the EXP GDC >Old News
• user gets the ballsack bike light and some chink cologne
• /ck/ user has a death wish
• user is happy with his new motorcycle gloves
• user isn't impressed with his new multitool
• user gets the well memed James Donkey 112 mouse
• user stocks up on pencil lead for his Lamy pencil
• user receives a uGreen 3.0 card reader its of high quality as expected of uGreen
• user is on the look out for prescription glasses
• Don't botrher with knockoff Swiss Army knives
• user's KZ ZS5 right side died on him
• user has no luck with Gearbest support on a Kingdian warranty repair (contact Kingdian directly they've been pretty great in the past even replacing SSD's for anons without having them sent back) Previous thread

Other urls found in this thread:

gearbest.com/sling-bag/pp_490201.html?wid=21
gearbest.com/laptops/pp_647765.html
aliexpress.com/item/ACJC2M128M2C-128GB-NGFF-SSD-M-2-SATA-MLC-HD-Solid-State-Disk-Harddisk-Drive-slim-NGFF/32406653751.html
s.aliexpress.com/2MrIRVRV
aliexpress.com/item/LEORY-Professional-SGZ-DN1-Sports-HIFI-Hybrid-In-Ear-Earphones-with-MMCX-Silver-Plated-Balance-Armature/32826890405.html?aff_platform=link-c-tool&cpt=1509909709980&sk=jUJQ3Jq&aff_trace_key=b67383b10ce141678a6851b24321cd69-1509909709980-00327-jUJQ3Jq&terminal_id=ba14e6c4873c427bb0454b51a3290a4f
m.youtube.com/watch?v=wOLgtHd1HII
youtube.com/c/ComfyTechReviews/live
instagram.com/p/BOZI2NIFCtA/
gearbest.com/toys-hobbies/pp_1099028.html
youtube.com/watch?v=HCPn8yFT8IM
forums.att.com/t5/Phone-Device-Upgrades/please-tell-me-if-I-will-get-4G-LTE-with-Xiaomi-Redmi-Note-4/td-p/5297465
aliexpress.com/item/MarkRyden-New-Arrival-Crossbody-Bags-Men-Anti-theft-Chest-Pack-Summer-Short-Trip-Messengers-Bag-Water/32819851281.html?
frequencycheck.com/carrier-compatibility/oJeBfD/xiaomi-redmi-note-4x-dual-sim-td-lte-tw/at-t-united-states
s.aliexpress.com/fUb2euYf
aliexpress.com/item/DSLR-Lens-Spanner-Wrench-Opening-Tool-Stainless-Steel-For-Camera-Repair-open-Tools-Kit/32750613438.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

First for $200 music players.

have you placed your mandatory monthly order yet whiteboy?

I'm buying about 400 USD of Christmas stuff on 11/11 from AliExpress, is the sale real? Is this fairly safe?

In still building my cart but just want to make sure a goyims shekels are safe

Mostly scam.

Also, for shipping to the US are there any weird hidden charges? Import, tax, whatever

>including the deleted ref shit in the OP

Install Aliprice and use it to check if the sale prices are lower than the items' regular prices, that's how you know if a certain sale is legit or not.

Pls respond with minimum of 20 words, you're triggering me thanks

Any anons have opinion on this Xiaomi Sling Bag? Looking to buy it for normal daily use (Just need to be able to fit pants and a shirt inside of it.) I'm currently using a drawstring bag, so would the size be any different or smaller?
gearbest.com/sling-bag/pp_490201.html?wid=21
It's almost double the price (and has shipping) on Aliexpress.

>still pretending there's such a thing as a "referral coupon" when that same coupon is on every pajeet deal forum out there

11th for Chinese Shopping General

This is new to me, thanks.

Do you guys know of any weeb phones aparat from some Mike-themed xperia and that one Xiaomeme

Ordered a spanner wrench from Aliexpress for my camera repair endeavours.

Also ordered a GPD Pocket.

Get a weebcase of your choice.

Jumper EZbook 3 Pro is on flash sale for $219
gearbest.com/laptops/pp_647765.html

Cheap SSD upgrade for it
aliexpress.com/item/ACJC2M128M2C-128GB-NGFF-SSD-M-2-SATA-MLC-HD-Solid-State-Disk-Harddisk-Drive-slim-NGFF/32406653751.html

>defending referral links

what player did you get senpai

>see ABAP Orico transparent hdd from thread
>$9 from eBay
>$10 in local store or $13 for USB C model

Sorry bruvs but the couple of dollars premium to not need to wait months is too tempting.

Cayin N3

Chinkshit is for stuff you don't need immediately.

For me chinkshit is for stuff I can't get from my country. I buy parts off taobao occasionally.
It helps that chinkshit arrive in a week for me.

What taobao agent do you use? I'm trying to find a reliable one with relatively cheap shipping.

A local one.
Their fees are alright. They ship by land so it's cheaper.

coming from a (dead) htc m9. what's some good sturdy (metal?) chink phone with decent audio quality (stereo speakers?) and max 5,2" display?

any axon 7 users here?

Any recommended brands for chink sunglasses?

This looks sleek user, I'm gonna buy it. Thanks!

I'm thinking it would be nice to re-write the randomizer with a voting mechanism so (hopefully) anons could weed out the bullshit submissions. Would anyone want this or is it not even useful? Is the maintainer of the original randomizer still around?

Veithdia

How chinked will i get?
New SOG Folding Knife 440 Steel Blade G10 Handle Survival Knifes Pocket Hunting Tactical Knives Camping Outdoor EDC Tools X18
s.aliexpress.com/2MrIRVRV
(from AliExpress Android)

LVVKEE

yeah I think that would work, i think it is xyz who runs it and he is sometimes here

I ordered one for like 9GBP last week. Can't review yet, obviously.

>re-write the randomizer with a voting mechanism
sounds good, as long as it has same ip voting prevention

Im not memeing..
Do i get the james donkey 619 or the ajazz ak33? Or are none of these chink mech keyboards any good?

I'm looking at teh SGZ-DN1 and I'm not understaring the cable options.

What does it mean "2 cables" and "silver plated"?

There's an option "with mic" , does that mean that the other 2 don't have a mic?

Or is it that the "2 cables" has a mic and is silver plated?

I got a zte axon 7, I like it

My phone mount for my car finally got here. Seems well built. Only cost me $4. Great buy!

these look like any random phone mount you can buy for $5 locally
but eh, congratulations on saving a buck

>SGZ-DN1
i'm talking about these ones btw

aliexpress.com/item/LEORY-Professional-SGZ-DN1-Sports-HIFI-Hybrid-In-Ear-Earphones-with-MMCX-Silver-Plated-Balance-Armature/32826890405.html?aff_platform=link-c-tool&cpt=1509909709980&sk=jUJQ3Jq&aff_trace_key=b67383b10ce141678a6851b24321cd69-1509909709980-00327-jUJQ3Jq&terminal_id=ba14e6c4873c427bb0454b51a3290a4f

2 cables means you get both cables as i understand it. The silver cable has no mic.

Anyone here's got the DIY tree kit?
My biggest hesitation is that it might not get here on time.

>both cables

2 cables for each ear? and 1 of them has a mic?

No
1 cable with mic
1 cable with no mic
Swap as you wish

>Lucky Bag for Wireless Bluetooth Wire
what does gearbest mean by this

Anyone bought these hologram fan-thingy?

I've asked a couple days ago but no replies

Forgot link

m.youtube.com/watch?v=wOLgtHd1HII

How is the battery life? Did you flash Lineage ROM?

>try to touch it
>it chops off your fingers
It's chinese all right.

Battery life is fine, it will obviously slightly degrade over time but a year in of usage and its still strong without any real signs of deteriorating, I have not flashed lineage on it. Still using the default ROM.

Haha. How much though? I might get one if it's worth it

More like stick your dick in it in lust of your favorite waifu

>favorite waifu
>implying more than one waifu
fucking degenerate

The blade is a flexible plastic

Yes. Haven't put it together yet though.

Join Comfy for a surprise 11.11 episode of the /csg/ Podcast TONIGHT at 9pm GMT, about an hour from this post!

youtube.com/c/ComfyTechReviews/live

Join the chat and enjoy the fun chinky news! LIVE!

It's really neat (not my video but I've seen it in person)
instagram.com/p/BOZI2NIFCtA/

gearbest.com/toys-hobbies/pp_1099028.html

can anyone recommend a discrete DP to hdmi converter/cable ?

I bought the cheapest one I could find on eBay for my T420.

i have one of those too, but it sticks too far back so I can't place my docking station as near to the wall as needed.

What is it about 11.11? It can't be St.Martin's day

Currently on ATT...will the RedMi Note 4 Global edition work with ATT's LTE bands? I am getting conflicting info from ATT's site and one of the band checker sites

oh i have an n3 too
what headphones do you use with it?

couldn't keep up with the threds since some time, what is the current android box meme ?

Is that Google xiaomeme collab phone any good?

youtube.com/watch?v=HCPn8yFT8IM

COMFY IS LIVE BROS

i have this exact same question and it's looking like the answer is no...
forums.att.com/t5/Phone-Device-Upgrades/please-tell-me-if-I-will-get-4G-LTE-with-Xiaomi-Redmi-Note-4/td-p/5297465

i really hope it isn't though, this phone suits my needs basically exactly

Alright, this user convinced me to buy a new should sling/crossbody bag. Ended up going with this one as it looks like it has some nice features.

As always, I'll be doing a video review once it comes.

aliexpress.com/item/MarkRyden-New-Arrival-Crossbody-Bags-Men-Anti-theft-Chest-Pack-Summer-Short-Trip-Messengers-Bag-Water/32819851281.html?

Well damn >_< There goes that plan.

Looks gay

undoubtedly

>2G bands GSM 900 / 1800 / 1900 - SIM 1 & SIM 2, >3G bands: HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1900 / 2100, 4G >LTE band: LTE band 3(1800), 5(850), 40(2300).

That's the bands for the Indian version. Here's the Note 4 Global (ignore it being called Note 4X on the site):
frequencycheck.com/carrier-compatibility/oJeBfD/xiaomi-redmi-note-4x-dual-sim-td-lte-tw/at-t-united-states

Will the Xiaomi Mi 7 have US bands?

That's why you should buy it sooner than later

link pls?

>DIY tree kit
a seed?

yeah my bad that first link is for the note 4 not the note 4g
your link still says it only has one band of LTE though, is that really enough that it would be useable?

Just got these s.aliexpress.com/fUb2euYf

Pretty shit quality but I expected that for the price. Bought them as emergency spairs. Also work as Xbone mics.

aliexpress.com/item/DSLR-Lens-Spanner-Wrench-Opening-Tool-Stainless-Steel-For-Camera-Repair-open-Tools-Kit/32750613438.html

I dont think it is :/ Any suggestions for something that will work on ATT?

Thank you dear user

Depends on where you live. There's been people in these threads and /spg/ who've got LTE on AT&T with it. Try LTE Discovery app or cellmapper.net to see what bands they use in your area.

As an alternative with full band support, check out LeEco Le Pro 3, it's $199 on Amazon

Alright, thanks for the help

Awww yiss.
I'm sold.

Any decent mice for shooters under 20?

Shooting mice is pretty hard, you probably need to work more on your marksmanship to manage it if you're not even 20.

Just get a cat, desu.

why would you want the usb to point down instead of up? if you hold something charging in your hands the orientation is irrelevant, and if you have something in the bag you'd rather it face up, even ignoring the potential for loose usb's falling out

the usb is actually just a plastic housing where a usb-usb cable is attached to
so using the plug on the outside and then putting the device back in the backpack with cable attached would be idiotic.
just plug the phone into to the battery itself in that case

This might be pedantic/not really an issue, but cable slack would cause stress on the connection point if the port were pointed up. I think the best if it were mounted horizontally back at you. I'll let you know if it's a huge pain the ass once I get it.

how safe it is to order stuff from gearbest?
is it a lottery?

Real funny, funnyguy. Won't be so funny when I fuck you up the ass.

You're not /csg/ and you probably never will be.

Just pay with PayPal and there's pretty much no risk

not even trying to be famalam, just read some bad reviews on the techtablets forum and had to come here and ask
thanks, was thinking about paying with my visa card? im a retard for still not having a paypal acc
ill prolly make one in the next couple of days

The real lottery is how long it will take to arrive. To North America, sometimes it's the standard 1.5 months, sometimes you might be waiting 3-5 months or even longer. This is my experience from gearbest and banggood.

Last year CSG basically ignored singles day and called it just a meme

Now it's the BIGGEST SALE OF THE YEAR

What gives?

It's still a meme, but there's some actual good deals inbetween the inflated prices.