Literally cannot be installed on a secondary drive because it just says "fuck you" and destroys the bootloader on your...

>literally cannot be installed on a secondary drive because it just says "fuck you" and destroys the bootloader on your main drive
how do you people deal with this shit?

Other urls found in this thread:

boyans.net/dual-boot-repair-windows-10.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

if you want to dual boot windows you gotta install it first then install your linux distro and grub

>you have to follow some arbitrary rules made by microsoft because they are too incompetent to implement a simple feature

i know its cancer but you dont have to use windows kek. I run it on my desktop for vidya and use mint on my laptop because thats what i use to be productive

I think that's arrogance, not incompetence. They do it on purpose, because obviously the stupid consumer doesn't want to use anything but Windows.

They know exactly what they are doing

99% of windows users will never use another operating system

U can instal ur lunxi frist and then windowz and then reinstall gurb

I don't see the problem
Unplug your primary linux drive, install windows to the secondary drove, replug the Linux drive and use grub to choose between them

It still fucks it up, last time I had to disconnect all other drives, install windows and then let grub handle everything. Fucking windows would insist on creating his shitty boot partition on my loonix drive.

>how do you people deal with this shit?
baremetal hypervisors

FUCK U BITCH APPLE SUCKS ASS AND IS A PIECE OF SHIT

If you use uefi it will change the default to windows everytime you boot.

>literally can't run a single piece of industry standard productivity software
how do you people deal with this shit?

if you'd ever worked with industry-standard productivity software you'd know what an eye-bleedingly awful pile of shit most of it is. Not that it matters much anymore, half of its web apps by now, anything with a browser can use them.

>but muh photoshop

By using open source alternatives

This is wrong. Its just easier to do it that way.

Good thing ntldr is better than grub I guess

>implementing a feature 99.9% of people won't use so it would be easier to use something besides their own product
Brilliant logic there m8

boyans.net/dual-boot-repair-windows-10.html

the problem isn't repairing it, just bootrec /fixmbr and /fixboot, it's just fucking annoying and an absolute bullshit

works on my macbook

are u me?

>There are decent open source alternatives to Photoshop

This isn't incompetence. This is just a fuck you. Windows ten is full of these.

If you really want to sit on Adobe's dick, then use wine fucktard.