*out of stock*

*out of stock*

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.co.uk/AMD-Ryzen-1600-Desktop-CPU/dp/B06XNRQHG4
reddit.com/r/buildapcsalesuk/comments/7awi5d/cpu_ryzen_5_1600_136/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

And you can snatch a 1600/1700 for peanuts for now.
Covfefe Lake was never alive.

>there is currently no ETA for this product

Ive had mine for like 3 week :)

>y yeah, Covfefe Lake was a failure...just buy Ryzen

OP here I'm pretty tempted to rather than fucking around with preorders for 2 months just to get one

There's a 1600 for 130 britdollars currently, practically a steal.

amazon.co.uk/AMD-Ryzen-1600-Desktop-CPU/dp/B06XNRQHG4

1600 - £136
1600X - £166
1700 - £207
1700X - £228
1800X - £307

Lmao this is slaughter

W E W

Oy what the fuck AMD, price cuts like these are not fucking fair.

paper launch

>i-it's not f-fair! how can they l-l-l-lower prices!!!?!?!?!?

>n-not even 60% margins! pure holohoax!

Fuck got my R7 1700 before summer for £296

I see, so the plan is to make them so cheap everyone buys them and then nobody cares to upgrade to Coffee when it gets stock.

The other reason could be that Pinnacle Ridge or APUs are close to launch and they're clearing inventory

2 in stock at the store 5 min from me.
want me to pick you one up?

AMD is winning gusy!

Fucking AMD is taking so long with their desktop APU's wtf.

Intel went full retard and don't even have legit support for HDMI 2.0 on Coffee Lake. So no 4k 60fps or cheap motherboards with HDMi 2.0... Don;t need a dedicated GPU so any iGPU will do that at least supports HDMI 2.0

Yes please

I wish I had bought that board instead of the ASUS meme one I have now. Seems to be the best bang for the buck when it comes to Z370 boards.

>says the increasingly nervous intel shill

>1600 killing everything

Truly ze germans are our greatest ally.

intel tried to fuck amd over with their paper paunch of cuck lake. didn't work, now amd are getting their revenge.

Just buy a 4970k and you get a overall better cpu for the same price

ONLY 5 LEFT!

MODS! Ban these fucking anti-semitic pieces of shit!

lmao Intel can't keep up yields

>when you realize Covfefe lake was going to compete with Zen+
>Intel now just cucked consumers mostly into a new socket non-OC chip (8400) or high-end chips (8700k or CPUs that dont target most consumers), from which will probably get less support as usual.

>If Ryzen was able to shake Intel this mch and still shine overall in productivity and games. I can't wait on how comfily with a 1200 and B350 I'll be for now just for Zen 2 to BTFO the CPU market again

>paper launch
Will Intel ever stop being retarded? By the time coffin lake gets more products zen+ will be out.

FUCK YOU GOY

But Coffee Lake is not even widely available yet.

Nah. I have a 1600x. But for me a smarter choice would be the 8600k since it offers better gaym performance in Pubg at 1440p.

But I'm still happy. Just saying that the Intel has its benefits.

What amazed me is that according to steam survey, Intel went up 4% while amd dropped 4% the last 3 months.

I don't get it.

>1440p
>cpu performance

If you're a gayming manchild Intel will usually be the best. If you're an adult that needs to run heavily threaded workloads Ryzen might be better.

My 8700k arrives tomorrow. Only took 9 days.

Steam survey samples a non-random selection of its user base, which by itself is not representative of the CPU market at large. It is selection bias on top of selection bias.
70% of Steam users are from third world shitholes who use prehistoric computers to play DOTA.

samples buyers of boxed and tray CPU at a single online retailer in Germany. It is representative of PC enthusiasts in a single country. Very small sample of the overall CPU market.
Could be only enthusiasts prefer AMD.
Could be only Germans prefer AMD.

Anecdotal Evidence:
The last two times I walked into the Caseking outlet (other big German retailer) cute girls were buying parts for a Ryzen PC. No joke.

China

Hey, even Vega is reasonably in stock now and it's 486mm^2 die utilizing 2.5D integration that is getting niggered by Tim Cuck and his niggerfaggots.
What the fuck is wrong with Coffee Lake?

We only use mindfactory because they're the only ones that actually post sale numbers per units.

Holy shit... Why would anyone buy an Intel CPU looking at those prices?

It's 178. I've been checking every day. The 8400 is still about 5 quid cheaper

Insane demand for even-though you could pick-up a X299/7800K combo for roughly the same cost and effortlessly overclock it to get the same performance of a 8700K at stock.

Back to normal prices, fuck you UK

Talk about paper launch.

The price cut lasted literally 5 minutes

>Z370 board on a locked CPU
ay lmao

It lasted for 2 days from what I know.

It didn't because I've been checking every day on pcpp for early black Friday deals on these and I didn't even see this sale on there.

>1800x
>307
when and where

reddit.com/r/buildapcsalesuk/comments/7awi5d/cpu_ryzen_5_1600_136/

Over a day old

KABY LAKE-G IS REAL
WHAT THE FUCK
It's "everybody hates nVidia" kind of episode.

>locked CPU
>mobo for OC

manchildren have more than one account per PC

>wait for b350 boards
>ram has already gone up 40 dollars
>waiting to pay more for less

You literally cannot read spec sheets, do you.

Intel is guaranteed quality, you don't need to read spec sheets.

It was actually the MSI spec sheet you had to read.

Are tou dumb as fuck or do you just not understand that only z b370 are available and i bought the cheapest one?

im considering a 8700k, but how likely is it that intel made the first batch really well binned and the rest run like shit?

I've seen that.

>tfw bought a new rig in emergency because mine broke with a 6600k
>3 days before ryzen 5
>now prices have decreased
I really do poor choices.

Turning the frogs gay tier likelyhood

How would they bin if they made like a 1000 of them total?

nah but seriously. it has the best single thread performance and even to this day theres shit that runs better on intel platforms for no actual reason (adobe, ableton, emulators)

*kills ryzen 5*

PAPER LAUNCH
A
P
E
R

L
A
U
N
C
H