Chromium = SJW + Botnet

Chromium = SJW + Botnet
Firefox = Soros + SJW + Botnet

What is the true best alternative? It doesn't exist, right?

qutebrowser

this desu

what about iridium?

German fork of chromium, don't trust it. It's botnet.

Brave

This

Vivaldi

Firefox

Waterfox.

Since Jews are God's chosen people Firefox is God's chosen browser

The Soros thing is literally Jewgle fake news.
I'll never leave my good ol' Firefox.

Vanilla Firefox is still the best choice.
Sup Forums autists use meme derivatives only for no reason.

Use Elinks you fucking faggot.

I keep shilling for Waterfox

Vivaldi or just embrace it

Why should I use this instead of the original Firefox?

pale moon. much more responsive than vanilla firefox

You shouldn't. You can do everything that Waterfox does in Firefox in about:config.

>chrom
>firefox
>sjw
???

Lol. Enjoy enabling legacy extentions in about:config then faggot. Also, I dont believe you can fully disable all the tracking in Firefox. Waterfox also does not require extentions to be signed by Mozilla

>SJW
Irrelevant
>soros
Fake news
>botnet
Firefox can be debotneted, so can chromium. There's also Waterfox and IceCat. As for the chromium base you have Iridium.
The only difference is firefox uses a better engine if you want privacy, security and customizability.

>German
>EU
So basically the perfect chromium browser. For one, EU has extremely good privacy laws which prevent datamining. And Germans are good contributors to open source software. So Iridium should be the only acceptable chromium fork.
>it's botnet
Show me the malicious part of it's code then.

set extensions.legacy.enabled to true and I think you can also enable unsigned extensions from about:config, too

Not the guy you replied to.
The only problem with Iridium is its horrendous ram usage. Found it eating up almost 400mb with 3 tabs the last time I used it (which was around the end of last year).

Chrome is more secure and faster

S A F A R I

unironically netrunner

Edge, it's just botnet

Edge = Pajeet + Botnet

but what about webms?

If you refuse to use technologies because you politically disagree with the people who made it/use it, YOU are the root cause of the politicization of software.

falkon/qupzilla

use lynx you faggot

fuck every single person here, firefox quantum is the best browser to ever exist.

Waterfox.

Fuck that. A marginal increase in speed isn't worth getting rid of add-ons. I'll take the half-second increase in page load speed in exchange for add-ons.

marginal?? it's twice as fast, how is that marginal

Because we aren't dealing with dialup speeds. Maybe if default Waterfox was going at Tor speeds, speed would be a concern to me. But you loading a web page in half a second, and me loading it in a second, or even you loading a web page in 2 seconds, and me loading it in 4, just isn't a concern to me.

I'm not willing to sacrifice functionality for a marginal increase in speed.

I'm using this now. It seems pretty good. What's the deal? How is nobody shilling for Qupzilla? It's fast, built in adblock, decent customization, just no add-ons?