What's going on with Terry?

Other urls found in this thread:

secure3.lasvegasnevada.gov/ewarrantlookup/wanted_poster.aspx?HistNo=1000379&CaseNo='C1180047A'
youtube.com/watch?v=JAwLC6x5uqg
templeos.org/TempleOSBlog.html
wiki.osdev.org/Main_Page
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>this mentally insane person is acting unusual, what's going on?!

Can we stop having threads about this fuck every 5 minutes?

>most viewed video is of terry bathing naked in a lake
fucking kek

secure3.lasvegasnevada.gov/ewarrantlookup/wanted_poster.aspx?HistNo=1000379&CaseNo='C1180047A'

He's on the run

THE HERO WE DESERVE

Terry stop using your debit card you're leaving a trail

Why don't you just head back there.

cia niggers are obviously framing him to stop OS development

Because it's worthy of paint as pic related emphasizes.

because its kino as fuck, man!

The ducks love old nude T-bone. He needs to lose that drooping fat hanging just above his dick.

youtube.com/watch?v=JAwLC6x5uqg
link for the folks who want to see Terry's dong

Why does Terry like Beatty so much?

see

you're right, we should carry on with our consumer generals and posting fizbuz for the millionth time to compensate for our inferiority complex

> 3 days ago
> 100 views
Sometimes I let myself believe that Sup Forums represents tens of thousands of people out there, shilling linux and all that autistic shit. Then I see something like this and realise that it's really just the smallest of echochambers, a tiny community of hundreds shitposting en masse every fucking day.

Of course G*ds prophet is hung like a horse.

>He's on the run
No, he's not. And stop posting this fucking link over and over again, what do you think Terry is Beetlejuice?

>posting fizbuz
at least in TempleOS it's BuzzFizz

Only 100 care about these videos.

He is though, there's a warrant out for him right now.

He's not running anywhere, he's been in the same spot for days and posts the location on his website.

Point taken but those are the reposts. Terry was banned a from Youtube months ago. Some Sup Forums autist pulls the files from the Temple site and puts them on Youtube independently - by the time that happens the shitpost threads have long since 404'd. Even if you add a few orders of magnitude it's still trivial.

>jewish puke

Yeah cause his youtube-channel was extremely popular.

Well, the man is very mentally ill.

>Jewish puke

You mean redpilled.

He is in chat and livestream now

Link to stream?

here you go, newfriend-

templeos.org/TempleOSBlog.html

enjoy

I don't know about you goyims but I find that video very relaxing.

I know at least 10 people from the IRC channel I frequent watched the video but saw it on his site not on youtube.

>saw it on his site not on youtube.
that would make sense, since Terry doesn't have a YouTube channel, and templeos.org is the correct location

>templeos.org/TempleOSBlog.html
>Intel official x86_64 is my palace.

What did Terry mean by this? Is he a Zionist?

..did you even look at his dick...?

He's got a nice dick
>implying you wouldn't suck it

JEWISH PUKE
>tunes in
>terry is obviously concealing a weed pipe after smoking up
TERRY NO

we finally took his website down

bullshit, you cia nigger

So the "archive" is his current channel?

no its not.
and no i wouldn't.

I'm curious how he shoots these videos. A phone?

Webcam?

terry is the only person in the world with one of those obamaphones and their unlimited data plan who is using it to good effect

>obamaphones and their unlimited data plan
This is real and not just something Sup Forums made up?

of course it's real

every minority and mentally ill person in the usa gets a phone with unlimited data, the government buys service in bulk, for the obamaphone recipient it just werks™

obviously terry is competent enough to hook it up to his laptop with bluetooth and stream his ass some internet

Why doesn't he set up a patreon? He would get $500 easily and would have enough to live off.

He does not have a YouTube channel. He uploads videos and livestreams on templeos.org

except he has a postpaid AT&T plan, so...

illigal

If people stopped obsessing about Terry and rather went to wiki.osdev.org/Main_Page instead of shitposting in this thread, they could make their own TempleOS-esque OS in a matter of weeks.

he wrote a compiler too
depending on their current knoledge this could take a lot more than a few weeks

but i still agree

Weeks, months, a year... Point is that people could do it.

If I stretched my dick long enough I could fuck myself in the ass.

This is just shitposting.

The reason why we obsess over Terry is because Sup Forums thinks that writing your own OS and minimalist C compiler is beyond the abilities 99.9% of people. It's actually not, but it requires some dedication to teach yourself how to do it.

which filter?

i'll make the logo

It's not illegal to have a Patreon.

He would likely get $500+ a month, the Patreon purpose would be for the development of TempleOS.

I thought it was the dedication to do it that made it impressive.

there's more to TempleOS than just "the compiler" if you were familiar with it you'd understand that

The "talking to god" is just bullshit. The 3D engine is fun, but also relatively trivial. The lack of network stack and process memory isolation is just depressing.

If you have a basic understanding of how OSes work and know C and assembly, and have the ability to parse manuals for your processor (i.e., you can read the Intel manuals), you could make a TempleOS-like OS in a matter of months even if you do it part-time.

>Sup Forums thinks that writing your own OS and minimalist C compiler is beyond the abilities 99.9% of people. It's actually not
who else has done so?

It is illegal to collect other sources of income while receiving welfare checks

>who else has done so?
I did so in university, and I would assume that anyone with a college/university degree either have done so or at least is able to do so.

By looking at osdev wiki, there is a living community of people with project OSes. There are 29 active threads on the forum from the last 5 days, for example.

>The "talking to god" is just bullshit.
whatever
>The 3D engine is fun
that's the point
>The lack of network stack
someone already wrote one ages ago
>and process memory isolation is just depressing.
yeah i know fun, recreational programming is so depressing eh?

It definitely isn't. They send you less money.

>It is illegal
lmao no it isn't that's the most retarded thing i've ever heard

It is for the disability checks that Terry receives.

>someone already wrote one ages ago
"Someone" yes, not Terry. The point is that more people than Terry are competent enough to do such a thing, the "someone" who made the networking stack has a full-time job and most likely a bunch of other projects judging from his github and isn't on a schizoid mission from god.

>yeah i know fun, recreational programming is so depressing eh?
Implementing a virtual memory manager, when you have everything else in place, shouldn't take more than a couple of hours. I mean, Terry even sets up PCBs and a shared page table structure. It shouldn't be that hard to extend that with a page table for each process.

you're an idiot, you can earn up to $1100/mo and still keep benefits

cite your claim senpai

I care about Linux autistic shit yet I don't give a fuck about that video of Terry.

>muh Sup Forums-related Chris Chan

Go fuck yourselves, dumb terryposters
You don't actually care about his supposed 'intelligence'. All of you just want to watch this man spiral into his demise

>the "someone" who made the networking stack has a full-time job
afaik he wrote it on break from uni using the osdev docs, if you're so deluded that you don't think Terry could write an ethernet driver and TCP/IP stack if he wanted to then I don't know what to tell you
>Implementing a virtual memory manager, when you have everything else in place, shouldn't take more than a couple of hours.
which completely misses the point of using TempleOS in the first place

>if you're so deluded that you don't think Terry could write an ethernet driver and TCP/IP stack if he wanted to then I don't know what to tell you
Where did I say he couldn't? Stop reading things into my post that aren't there, you dumb shit.

>which completely misses the point of using TempleOS in the first place
"The point" of TempleOS, kek. Okay, if you're going to argue true scotsmen then I'm out of here. You're completely missing my point, which is that terryposting is a waste of time and that anyone of you could actually make your own cool stuff if you just put some effort into it instead of wasting your time shitposting about a poor mentally ill guy.

>afaik he wrote it on break from uni using the osdev docs
Protip: There are currently at least three IP networking implementations for TempleOS.

Your premise is false anyway. People don't admire Terry because making an OS is difficult, they admire him because what he's created is interesting in weird ways. It's the programming equivalent of outsider art.

Topaz Impression 2

Doesn't he being chased by LAPD?

>Doesn't
Isn't

>People don't admire Terry because making an OS is difficult,
Sup Forums does, because Sup Forums is filled with professional fizzbuzzers and pajeet memes.

God said 640x480 16 color is a covenant like circumcision

xeon or better

>covenant
But Terry isn't circumcised... Also, he masturbates which is a sin.

Terry gets special indulgences like masturbating and having foreskin because of the troubles

>which completely misses the point of using TempleOS in the first place
So does implementing a networking stack.

not if you have fun doing it

>666
Nice try, Satan. But adding networking to TempleOS is a sin, something MIT niggers wont understand. We beat the nigger because he does not understand what TempleOS is.

You really think Terry does it for fun rather than compulsive delusions?

heh

Sponsoring a fugitive is probably also not wise.

this is what happens when you touch the poop

What a thread to wake up too