youtube.com/watch?v=HfXInI2NG8E
youtu.be/pJLtwfOlWJk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

he has a really annoying voice

I always get his face mixed up with that Lamborghini ad guy

hu dis

Cuck

Looks like an idiot

irrelevant faggot that plays with star wars figures and cuck to his wife that openly fucks other guys. On top of everything he helps raise her kid.

don't be that guy g

another soyboy doing the soyboy face

>soyboy

How does he make money?

install gentoo XD

He just recently switched to Android after being a huge Apple fag for the past 10 years. Makes sense since iOS is complete garbage and borderline unusable after any time spent using a Google pixel with it's gloriously superior stock Android experience.

link to video where he admits this please

Looks like we've flushed a soyboy out from under his blanket. Are your fingers tired and sore from typing out that comment?

faggot

Jesus, I haven't heard his name in ages. Used to watch him alot in 2007-2009, then my macfaggotry dropped when I discovered Sup Forums. I'm surprised he's still making videos, but I see that his viewerbase dropped rapidly.

this faggot called his kid Jedi

fuckin wew

He's redpilled on the iphone x

>names kid jedi
>trades old wife in for the younger model
>cried because "Trump was going to deport his half mexican child born in the US and not illegal in any way."

The king has fallen

THE “NOTCH”

What does he actually do for a living? I remember is livestream shit, but I always thought he had to have some other job to make money. He has howtogeek (I think?) But that does that make him serious money?

he should start a Free Skreli campaign online.

I never understood what he actually did, I remember finding his videos when I was younger, but never understood them

He had a somewhat active tech channel until he decided to be a stay at home dad and make sponsored children toy videos that only 100 people watch. After months of subscriber loss, instead of acknowledging that his channel is dead, he doubled down and says he never really cared about tech anyway. Which is ridiculous since he had his own fucking tv show

Dude is a massive cuck

NuMale. Beta.

Never Forget.
youtube.com/watch?v=HfXInI2NG8E

>people still think when that old guy broke that old recording device thing was real

wtf is wrong with it

He has the face of someone who lusts after children.

He has a higher pitched voice than the women in that video.

Massive Youtube stats and Patreon

He's started doing tech again in the last month, looks like he finally admitted it, but he's long since been made irrelevant by the likes of Linus and Tech Blacky.

He thinks self assembled PCs are too much of a headache to maintain. I can't find the clip though

Was great back in the day on TechTV. He was no Leo Laporte, but he was aight. Now he's full on macfag douchebag.

literal cuckold

This was filmed 20 years ago, he was good

youtu.be/pJLtwfOlWJk

>english major
L
O
L

>20 years ago

He thinks its 2022

Cat was hot

>2002 was 20 years away

From that photo he looks like a rapist but like he doesn't have the balls to attack adult women. He probably preys on children and animals.

Annoying voice, but he's okay

i always thing he is a pringle.

seconded

>12yo confirmed

austin evans for gen x

Wait lockergnome is still a thing? I thought that channel died the moment the ball dropped in 2010?

He's made a somewhat low key comeback into the tech world with the realization of how shit iOS has become and how Google is running laps around Apple in terms of user experience and innovation.

Austin Evans is a faggot

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAHHHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

>doesn't watch dumb youtubers
>haha what a 12 year old
>i-im not 12
ok

May the force be with you, Sup Forums.

What happened in 2010?

literally who

Introduced me to BitTorrent, he's a cool guy.

fgt.

>nasally shrill textbook dork who didn't adapt his style to YouTube's changing way of presenting things gets forgotten and left to gather dust

Good.

12 year old confirmed