How do I get a Sup Forums girlfriend?

How do I get a Sup Forums girlfriend?

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/3pXzB
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

You have to make your own. My Sup Forumsirlfriend uses GNU/Linux, complains about proprietary software, and prefers to program in C.

Trans girl :)

get normal gf and gtardify her

I built a new pc with my gf yesterday, tricked her into saying it was just like legos

>no face or body
it's a trap or fat whale

why would you want one? gross

You pretty much have to make one from scratch, and need to somehow find a way to fit the Sup Forums thing into her interests instead of making her interested in Sup Forums stuff, which means finding a girl that likes to play music or make videos etc..

How do I get a cute Sup Forums trap gf ?

Don't you mean cute Sup Forums bf?

You socialize at will.
Most retards here lack that ability though.

By slotting components together? It is just like legos in that sense, so you weren't lying.

in which 3D printer you preformed the construction?

You pretty much have to make one from scratch, and need to somehow find a way to make him trap without participating of the "trap culture" or it will turn into shit, which means finding a cute boy that looks girlish and then making him aquire the fetish of dressing like a girl, but just for you.

Learn to code.

>I built a new pc with my gf yesterday, tricked her into saying it was just like legos
It's actually just like legos

>pc gamer
Not Sup Forums, she musy be used bloated software

>people who spend over 4000$ for such a minor change in audio...

Wouldn't that be considered gay ? I'm straight but want an already established trap gf

No

Hope you're fine with her having a benis

Contact me :)

>hmm I know! A picture of my computer desk with cat plushies will surely bring the pussy in!
>oh no r/incels got banned

>change

Look at the gayman scene, particularly speed running or the smash bros scene. There are a lot of traps in both of those for some reason and some are bound to be into Sup Forums interests as well as games.

Sadly no relationship is perfect, and you will have to choose between a cute trap gf that makes your gay, or a damaged socjus trainwreck.

It's really hard nowadays unfortunately.

I would love to have a Sup Forums boyfriend but he would probably be an incel dyel nerd, also a screenlet, aspectratiolet, refresh ratelet, etc.
Probably would try to shill his Ganoo Loonix distro to me while I just wanna play some stupid vidya games.

I would like to have a boyfriend that let me use his face as a chair or foot rest, it would be nice.

You can't find a boyfriend on Sup Forums

fuck u

PM'd you

post feet

My feet are too sexy to post them on Sup Forums.

(You) can't

>legos
Lego is already plural. You could have said "lego bricks" or just "lego", but never "legos"

This. You can even mix and match the colors of your pieces and everything

>get normal gf and gtardify her
/thread

post desktop then

fuck you

P-pervert! What do you want to see my desktop for?!

You don’t want one, hard to find one that is Sup Forums without the Sup Forums.
Please end my life.

I don't think op is gay

Girls are icky and dumb.

kill -9 yourself

L O N D O N
O
N
D
O
N

You socialize.
Check for large protruding shapes extending from their lower body

Post govnocode

what keyboard/keycaps is that in the pic?

Go play vidya with her you baka

Okay fine, I'll show dekstop and feet.

imgur.com/a/3pXzB

Poker with Miami caps.

>wanting a gf

But those are good things user

Bet you 100 Shekels that that is actually her bf's setup.
It's just another card women use for attention "look boys i into tech too"

thanks!

My gf complained her phone was slow
Showed her a rom on xda and helped her flash it. Told her its just following instrictions

Fuck uou