So shitposting aside what actually is the best smartphone?

So shitposting aside what actually is the best smartphone?

LG V6 - V30

*sigh* lets get this out of the way then, again..

Any questions?

v20 if you want battery to come out

i know its not an iphone

Zmax Pro if you're cheap

yep i agree with whole hearted sadness

my jailbroken iphone 6s with a headphone jack will be the last apple device i own and i owned almost every single one

fuckers just make facebook machines more expensive than a car and they dont even support APT-X HD... what a fucking tragedy

Same here except I'll try to find a used 6S I can jailbreak when its time to change from my jailbroken 6, some day t. user you quoted

impossibru user, impossible to find 6s for sale on < 9.2.1 ... i had a look the other day... no jailbreaks anymore and normies have already been pushed to to iOS11

its a fucking tradegy... relax theres barely much real world between you 6 and 6s , just hope you have ample storage and my battery chemistry is starting to fade

iPhone X

I know.. I'm on 10.0.2 now, and I will replace the battery or whatever needed myself as long as its needed, 64GB storage is quite fine.

Have you flashed anything custom on yours? That weirdness with the bootloader makes me afraid to try anything but stock with root

>No root.
Yeah, no

What are you looking for? "Best" is subjective.

Moto e4, does absolutely everything you would need out of a smartphone besides muh gaymes.

Bonus: if you lose it or manage to fuck it up you just buy another one, you still would have spent less than a iphone

is this guy satan or something

I don't know I have been using this for nearly 2 years and it still makes phone calls and browses facebook

Are you using stock ROM? I kind of want to install Lineage on mine but Heimdall doesn't work for me

BlackBerry Passport

lineage

Purism Libre 5 once it comes out

>runs big boi linux, not android
>privacy centered
>$600

Just Samsung bullying iToddlers

I'd say the SE, except mine has a battery drain and nothing has fixed it (including chip replacements).

top notch hair

I have a Nexus 5X. I like it a lot but wouldn't consider it the best. I'd like it to have more RAM and expandable storage.

As for the best phone, the Pixel 1 is pretty good. And aside from the headphone jack fiasco, the Pixel 2 is pretty good too. But I think the "best phone" is extremely subjective, as different people use their phones for different things. For example, to someone who just wants a nice phone that works out of the box and is difficult to fuck up, the iPhone would be the best phone probably.

>top notch
>top
>notch

Yes, that's the joke.

The same here. Waiting for the 7x to reach Europe to buy it (mostly for the 800mhz LTE band)

XZ1c.

Apparently V30 has the same burnout screen as Pixel 2, so...

note 4, last phone with both a stylus and a replaceable battery.