Vue vs Angular vs React

I'm ready to learn a framework, which one of these three do you prefer?

Mix all of them :^)
Don't forget to load all those 6 million libraries :^)

Vanilla JS if you are a heterosexual, white man.

Either Vue or React unless you wanna work for some big company using Angular 1.x. It's not worth it to learn Angular anymore.

This

This is kind of what I've been thinking. It seems like Angular is kind of drifting out of relevance.

learn vanilla JS

read the framework the company you want to work for uses

js frameworks are just trends, if you know vanilla js then it's trivial to learn a new framework.

JSF MASTER RACE

I really liked Vue

Based purely by relevance in jobs - React. Learn vue as an alternative so you have broader spectrum of careers to choose from.
That's assuming you have solid basics in JS and actually understand what problems do those frameworks solve. If not - learn vanilla JS.

Vue or React. Though a lot of companies have been moving to Vue lately.

Preact

>learn a framework
learn the basics of ui building and then
just read the api reference you dumb fuck

Vue is almost superior in every way except a good head manager

Is the trend going towards React or Vue?

Fuck me, right?

>unless you want to have a stable job learn vue or react
Is what I'm hearing

I prefer angular because I'm autistic and I prefer Typescript to Javascript and convention over configuration. Also I really like Ionic for native app development.

Simply use Angular 5.

Why would you use Angular.js?

react is by far the most popular in the west. vue was made by a bilingual chinese dude and has a huge following in china. vast majority of its popularity is due to him attending conferences while react had a lot of licensing FUD

>Also I really like Ionic

"vanillajs"

worst case, you can mix and match random shit off npm like bel and hyperscript for dom creation, plenty of routers for loading dom elements on navigation. etc.

stop using this shitware please.

>Ionic
>native app development
>native

Fuck frameworks period. Learn to write vanilla, shitter.

I used the word native to differentiate between web apps and smartphone apps. Probably 90% of the apps I had to do with can be written perfectly in Ionic. You only have to use Objective-C, C++, Java or Swift to build apps using hardware accelerated stuff like videos and games. But if you like to maintain multiple code bases in multiple languages probably even paying multiple development teams, please do so.

Hybrid is fucking cancer, that's common knowledge man

This.

Why? Because three people can be replaced by one person?

The React stack is the better one now that they re-licensed it to MIT. It's not really worth doing unless you are managing a big codebase, if you are doing a tiny site you can just sprinkle a bit of vanilla JS.

No one here mentions Ember, but if you want a Rails-like frontend framework that is opinionated and generates a RESTful MVC app structure that you will never get lost in, then Ember is it.

Dont follow the trends, just use what you think is best

Vue is pretty great, IMO. Allows you far more freedom than React or Angular.

It's also faster.

Every year a new major version of Angular is released that changes and breaks stuff. Big companies are slow to catch up because of their huge codebase, so most of them still use old versions of Angular. All I've heard about Angular 1.x is that it's a pain in the ass. Things may have got better in later versions, but it doesn't matter because most jobs are still for the old deprecated version.

Either way, I wouldn't invest my time on it. It's a dead end one way or the other.

Vue and React do similar things, but Angular is a very different beast indeed. If you need all or most of what angular offers, it is far and away the best choice. React is purely the view layer, so you need to wire up a bunch of state management and persistence with it.

Angular.js to Angular 2 was a big change but thereafter it's quite easy to upgrade. Nevertheless you don't have to switch to a new version. If you don't want/need the benefits of the new version just continue to use the old one.

Just load ReactiveX and Redux into Angular, Webpack will take care about the dependencies, don't forget to switch your IDE to VSCode before.

Made an account to say jQuery is okay too if you're doing dom manipulation and want some level of cross browser consistent behavior.

>don't forget to switch your IDE to VSCode before
don't listen to this pajeet

ugh, jQuery. at least use zepto or jquip.

Vanilla all the way.

But in order of the three mentioned, React, Vue, Angular.

Not shit posting but why would anyone rely on react or angular when they are dependent on megacorps like fb and goolago

>no mention of ember
Why Sup Forums

>using the smiley with a carat nose

> You should write trash code because my app is simple

nice logic retard.

>JavaScript
>for desktop applications or their cloud counterparts
There HAS to be a good reason proper native development is going the way of the dinosaur.

I miss when frontend web development wasn't a crusterfuck of javascript.