This Week in God's Lonely Programmer

*spins wheel*
bipbipbipbip.. beep.. bip.. boop

Fun Quiz (answer at end of post)
Which statement is FALSE:
(a) Corporate ARCO dudes need to get the fuck out of town
(b) The only vinyl album Terry ever owned was "Escape" by Journey
(c) The Ubuntu nigger that vindictively removed the CD ROMs from the library needs to be executed

Bonus Question: Does Terry look like he wants to do minimum gate solutions?

Wisdom
"Stay in one position and scream like a mother fucker. And if that doesn't work, try something else."

On Humility
"One's self-opinion is probably higher than the significance."

Stay tuned!

(quiz answer: (b) is false. The only vinyl he ever owned was "Paradise Theatre" by Styx, a gift from his sister)
(bonus answer: No!)

Other urls found in this thread:

secure3.lasvegasnevada.gov/ewarrantlookup/wanted_poster.aspx?HistNo=1000379
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

turn yourself in Terry.

donating to Terry's vinyl collection

That's terrible advice. He has literally nothing to gain from doing that.

how long before he gets caught? i give him a week tops

Terry is a whigger

If he doesn't draw the attention of the popo he may never be caught. Is there a statute of limitations in america?

I'm gonna purchase a bunch of land near Vegas soon. Rent out rooms to oath keepers and militias. Terry can stop by.

What did he do?

secure3.lasvegasnevada.gov/ewarrantlookup/wanted_poster.aspx?HistNo=1000379

you must be new here.

I bet you glow in the dark

ya i cant imagine their using a ton of resources to find him, he'll show up somewhere

>Is there a statute of limitations in america?
In America, the statue of limitations applies to the length of time before charges and legal proceedings are initiated by the legal authorites. In this case, with a warrant having already been issued, limitations no longer apply, and that warrant will be active forever (I think).

Not new, I just haven't been following the Terry threads much recently.

So there's a warrant out for him, but it doesn't say what he did though.

That's sad. I hope he doesn't get depressed and turn himself in when senility hits like whitey bulger.
i assume it is for punching his dad.

The initial charge was Lewdness, issued back in September. This might have been for public urination, or perhaps he was changing clothes inside his van (or something like that). No further details came forth because ... he didn't show up for his court date.

When you don't show up for your court date, a warrant is issued. The warrant, though, has a charge of battery listed, so maybe that was added later because he didn't show ... or something .. we don't know why there is a discrepancy there.

So yeah, there's a warrant for his arrest, but yeah, the police aren't going to waste money, time, and manpower actually pursuing him. If he gets into a traffic stop where it pops up on the computer, then they will hold him. But otherwise, Terry will probably remain free if he minds his P's and Q's.

Unless the CIA gets involved, of course.

implying the CIA wasn't involved in the first place

Seriously guys. What the fuck is his endgame?

I watched the lake video recently and it is so peaceful. He looks like a true free man with a clear mind.

What is he planning?

>What is he planning?
plan?!

is that a tick

No, it's either a mouse or a detached penis bulb.

butthurt from being banned from tlk.io chat

>The initial charge was Lewdness
the initial charge was not lewdness, you're a fucking retard disinfo agent, the battery charge is when he got kicked out in august, lewdness charge wasn't until september. why do you feel the need to make shit up when it is so easy to prove that you're wrong?

Y u mad tho?

y not?

Did he even know he had a court date? He's living in a van, so it's not like he has an address. Unless he's picking up his mail from his parents place, or he has a PO box, how would they he know?

>lewdness charge wasn't until september.
What part of my earlier post where I said "issued back in September" didn't you get?

I want to hear his rendition of 'Karma Police'

Patrician taste.

>The initial charge was Lewdness
>initial charge
the initial charge WAS NOT lewdness. CAN YOU READ?

I hope we have a complete archive of his streams and stuff. Has anyone here been archiving, or know of an actually comprehensive archive of his stuff?

Sage and reported.

O Terry boy, the pipes, the pipes are calliiiing