>4 cores
no check

what do i do, megumeme

>3x60hz monitors
>4xhdds
>16GB 1600MHZ ram
>4cores,4threads

deal with it faggot

What's the point in getting 3200MHz RAM? Minimum frame rates on Zen are garbage anyway.

>you can't like or want a ferrari if you don't have one already
Nice logic there user

Common man, give us the 4 cores. I have a 6700k in my main, it's good enough for everthing I do.

If you don't own a mac you're a poorfag. Out!

lol

>144Hz (usually run it at 120Hz for even division of 60fps shit)
>1TB SSD
>3000MHz RAM
>8c16t
I did okay.

>144hz
>4 SSDs and 3 HDDs across my desktop and HTPC
>only 2666MHz RAM
>6C/12T

>60hz CRT
>120GB HDD, PATA interface
>Pentium 4 HT, 3.4GHz 1 core 2 threads
>2GB DDR333
>Windows XP
>Still alive enough to come here and shitpost.

Also unrelated, your waifu a shit. Darkness best girl, not Megumin.

Bait aside, people who spend money on stupid shit just because they can are the true poorfags.

shit build and shit taste
>75hz, just to be different
>1 SSD and 4 HDD
>2400Mhz 16Gb
>6C 12T

It was a good build when it was new. Back in spring 2005. Then the budget crisis came, but my firstborn creation never failed.

Tfw my daily driver is a Core 2 Duo machine

>60hz monitor
>2 hdds
>vga
>core2quad
>ddr2 800
>only usb 2.0

theres nothing you can do about it
unless you give me money

>2x60hz monitors
>hdd
>DDR3 @ 800MHz
>4cores

I regret cl 15 3000mhz ram even though i would at best see 1% performance gains if i bought cl 16 3200mh. Cl 14 3200 is best but who the fuck wants to pay that much for ram

>60hz monitor
>2 HDDs
>100MHz RAM
>1 core

stop bullying

Poor “””””””people””””””””

Considering new monitors on the upcoming Black Friday.

>tfw middle class
and this is why i hate the middle class and also why i hang out with poor people at least they aren't living fake lives.

fuck off OP you faggot virgin consumerist whore.

I choose to run older hardware because it doesn't have the Intel Management Engine botnet, not because I'm poor.

In fact I am wealthy.

2 cores, 60hz, 2333 Mhz

Here to stay buddy. I'm not a stupid consumerist.

>60hz monitors
One of them does 120Hz but I've only used it at 60Hz
>hdds
Of course
>less than3200 MHz ram
800MHz
>4 cores

>less than 240hz monitors
>less than 3GB/s data transfer speeds
>less than 4000mhz RAM
>less than 2 CPU sockets
i want poor people to leave

I'm saying this as a Threadripper owner.

It's not like having 3200MHz RAM is going to give me max framerates equivalent to those of a 7700K.

>caring about a 5fps difference
>buying TR for games

>I've only used it at 60Hz
Literally why

My desktop's GPU can't do 120Hz.

Fair enough. What monitor do you have that's 120Hz? 120Hz (or 240 too I guess) is literally the perfect refresh rate, but I can never find any good ones.

Are those idle temps?

A PlayStation TV

I thought that was a streaming box.

ya man, it's my little heater! repasted it last year with as5. it used to idle at 95C-99C.

You repasted the GPU and didn't use liquid metal?

That's a thing too, I'm talking about the actual display.

Is it any good?

Why would they make a 120Hz display for a console that only had a few games at even 60fps?

It's pretty great. Was definitely a good buy when I got it ~4 years ago, can't say whether or not it's still a good choice. I haven't really kept up on displays at all.

It's a 3D TV so it's got a high refresh rate for showing separate images to each eye.

How much is it now? I can't even find any information about it.

In the 5 seconds I spent searching it looks like it goes for ~$150 on Amazon

Oh yeah, I just needed to scroll down another 3 lines in my search. Sorry for wasting your time, but thanks for the info. Hope you can get a new GPU soon!

Thanks user, and I've got limited upgrades on this machine so that most likely won't be happening. As far as I know, the best choice for an upgrade would be an 8800GS, so it's not really worth tearing the whole thing apart to upgrade from a 2600 Pro. I've got a newer machine but it's an HTPC and I don't really have a use for a 120Hz monitor for 60Hz and 24Hz content.

>maximum of 2 computers
>never spent more than $500 in one go
>HDD boot drive
>No MBP
>no multiple smartphones in the same class

Disgusting.

If you can get it to 120Hz both 24 and 60 will divide evenly, which would improve your viewing experience slightly. Then again, I have to assume your HTPC isn't playing high quality encodes.

I know, but Kodi already changes the display's refresh rate to the content's so it's not like I'm putting up with 3:2 pulldown or anything

Oh, that's neat.

Why do you need more than 60hz? IPS panel - yes, more than 60hz - no.

i know that ryzen benefits from faster ram speeds, but is it really a big jump from 2400 to 3200?

Yes. I wouldn't go below 3000. (And didn't, I actually purchased 3000 ram)

>6 x 6 60hz
>12 HDDs
>128 GB 1033 DDR3
>12 cores

Synergize gross profit grofit multiplex engineering sample compensation parachute

You're funny, poorfag.

> >60hz monitors
Check
> >hdds
Check
> >less than3200 MHz ram
Check
> >4 cores
Check
> I want poor people to leave
Except all of that is in an Apple product. There hasn't been a reason to upgrade since it still runs great. Being poor ≠ not spending money unnecessarily. In fact, buying things needlessly and excessively are the hallmarks of someone attempting to live beyond their means and compensate for either a low salary or small penis. In your case, I'm betting it's a little from column A and a little from column B.

you forgot non-k intels
>t. i5-4670 owner

>60hz monitors
144hz BenQ ftw

>hdds
Nopelol

>less than3200 MHz ram
My motherboard limits to 2133mhz for ‘stability’

>4 cores
Fx8350 vishera 8 cores

wat?

1) I need OSX to do my job. Work bought the laptop anyway, so whatever.

2) Nobody spends money on stupid shit just because they can. There's always another reason: they want quality. It's like the difference between new craftsman and snap-on, or the difference between Chick-fil-A and Bojangles.

3) The exception is probably clothing, fashion, art, and other things that INTJs like us can't fathom because they involve feelings.

if you have less than 24GB of VRAM per GPU you need to get off my board
also I'm either an overclocking god or screenfetch isn't getting the right clock speed

>not spending money unnecessarily
>Apple product

What do you do with all your expensive stuff? :^)?

You watch anime, so therefore I'm better than you. Didn't even read your post btw

>60hz monitors
primary is 1440p 144hz, secondary is 1440p 60hz
>hdds
got one for my degenerate shit, got two ssds for apps and gayms
>less than3200 MHz ram
16GB's of 3200mhz gaymur ram
>4 cores
sure, got hyperthreading tho

>tfw phoneposting, don't even have a computer
:^)

>60Hz
>Dual core 2010 i3 CPU
>1333 MHz
Make me leave, faggot.

This isn't a consumer electronics board. If anything, we care more about free software, free hardware, and GNU/Linux.

"8 cores" in the same sense that the GTX970 is "4GB".

>having mummy's credit card to spend $1000 on consumer electronics is somebody's definition of not being poor

>wasting your money buying things you dont really need
good goy

not a gamer so the i5 2500k with 12gb of cheap ram and lots of cheap hdds for storage is enough for me

>>hdds
yeah fuck people who want to store data

>two 60Hz monitors
>2 HDDs, one is a overpriced VelociRaptor, os on ssd
>32GB of 1333MHz DDR3
>8 slow cores from a FX processor
how makes this you feel, poor and not leaving
regards, poorfag

same here

Obviously not an Apple owner. I'll explain how things work when you buy Apple products: you spend a petty large amount initially, sure, but they hold their value pretty well, so if you take good care of it you'll be able to sell it for a little less than what you paid for it, which you then apply to the cost of the new apple product you're replacing it with. For example: my Mac mini cost $430 after my student discount in 2009, in its current condition along with the few upgrades (I've had a couple non-apple laptops in the last 8 years, so I pulled the RAM and SSD from one), my 2.6GHz C2D Mac mini with 8GB RAM, 256GB SSD is valued at $350-$375. If I'm patient I can get the full amount, but if I want it gone fast I can guarantee $300. That means if I wanted to replace it with a new Mac mini, I'd only have to pay $200.

And it scales with other Macs as well. A $1200 MacBook Pro will sell for around $750-$800, so you can get the most recent MBP for about the cost of a budget Walmart laptop. Apple products are an investment. If you take care of them and treat them that way, each upgrade will cost you next to nothing.

Of all those, the only thing I have is HDDs, because they're the best form of massive storage.
Call me when they make 8tb SSDs that don't cost more than the entirety of my rig.

>60hz
Well you just killed 99% of this board.

>60hz monitor
>hdd
>DDR3 1333MHz
>4cores

That doesn't apply with newer Apple products though, they're designed to break.

How many seconds does it take to load Sup Forums?

> >60hz monitors
I take it you either use a shit TN or MVA which was designed for poorfags.
Also
> Don't use what I don't use REEEEEE

Still better than Sandy Bridge i5 in 2017. FineWine.

/thread