The state of Apple users:

youtube.com/watch?v=R59TevgzN3k

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.rebeccablacktech.com/g/search/image/z-AKUCW9z3QIuaU6QRbRHg/
archive.rebeccablacktech.com/g/search/image/cqSr-2OIIrWCcTMw_U-HEw/
archive.rebeccablacktech.com/g/search/image/_glUELz4vv9hjRZ8x1cIKg/
archive.rebeccablacktech.com/g/search/image/llF-zz9URlbvsF7nE4mG0w/
archive.rebeccablacktech.com/g/search/text/iPad Pro revolution/type/op/
archive.rebeccablacktech.com/g/search/text/I've used android and windows since/type/op/
archive.rebeccablacktech.com/g/search/image/Y5o5HbKP4WJQ0D8kuAt85w/type/op/
archive.rebeccablacktech.com/g/search/image/XRYjalrqkyxzvqi-sZ1K7Q/type/op/
archive.rebeccablacktech.com/g/search/image/J3DtQyCH5NiO-lZ8o6J7yg/type/op/
archive.rebeccablacktech.com/g/search/image/5YlgiIjSs8kGk3g1Pf_aTA/type/op/
youtube.com/watch?v=SlelbGtPEdU
fin24.com/Tech/Gadgets/exploding-battery-reports-on-iphone-8-20171002
youtube.com/watch?v=nT_PXjLol_8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>posting literal spam
5 rupees have been deposited in your account

>baaaaw i thought Sup Forums was exclusive apple shill territory
just make another apple shill tread, there are literally hundreds made recently

iTODDLERS BTFO

Mhm.

My phone never exploded.

>2017
>using a stylus

LUL

>stale memes
Hey remember bendgate and antennagate?

holy shit

>2017
>not using a stylus
get with the times grandpa

iTODDLERS BTFO

>passive aggressive
>high-school humor
>not even talking about themselves
>stirring up conversation about the new iPhone more than their own phone

Scamsung is such a dumb company. I bet they feel extra shit after being the fabricator for the best OLED panel ever which ISN'T on their own phones. Ouch.

Plus, who the fuck takes a contact like that? Without a bunch of extra steps you can't even search for that later. Samsung don't even know how to use their own shit.

>t. anally annihilated iToddler

If you take out the pen when the screen is off, it immediately launches you into a note taking app ready for a new handwritten note. That's much, MUCH faster than unlocking your phone, starting up contacts, and setting up a new contact on the spot.

It just defers that kind of work to later when you actually have time to do it without distracting you from your life.

I have an Android and you're just making us look stupid posting this same shit in every thread. Please stop.

>upgrade to lag and no updates ever

Holy fucking tryhard.

>switch to lagPhone
>get 5 years of extra lag "updates"

>Hello fellow kids I also am a child

> he doesn't know the difference between an OS and a phone

If you were happy with your phone you wouldn't spend all day shitposting in every Apple thread.

Why is no one commenting on this dudes HAIR?

If you were happy with your iTrash you wouldn't spend all day shitposting on Sup Forums.

archive.rebeccablacktech.com/g/search/image/z-AKUCW9z3QIuaU6QRbRHg/
archive.rebeccablacktech.com/g/search/image/cqSr-2OIIrWCcTMw_U-HEw/
archive.rebeccablacktech.com/g/search/image/_glUELz4vv9hjRZ8x1cIKg/
archive.rebeccablacktech.com/g/search/image/llF-zz9URlbvsF7nE4mG0w/
archive.rebeccablacktech.com/g/search/text/iPad Pro revolution/type/op/
archive.rebeccablacktech.com/g/search/text/I've used android and windows since/type/op/
archive.rebeccablacktech.com/g/search/image/Y5o5HbKP4WJQ0D8kuAt85w/type/op/
archive.rebeccablacktech.com/g/search/image/XRYjalrqkyxzvqi-sZ1K7Q/type/op/
archive.rebeccablacktech.com/g/search/image/J3DtQyCH5NiO-lZ8o6J7yg/type/op/
archive.rebeccablacktech.com/g/search/image/5YlgiIjSs8kGk3g1Pf_aTA/type/op/

L
M
A
O

Get a LIFE iToddler.

hey guys I am wondering should I get an iPhone SE or an iPhone 6?

looking to get a new phone, currently have a Galaxy S5. I am interested in trying out the iPhone, looking at these because that's about as much as I am willing to spend on a phone, and I need a headphone jack.

Every Apple thread in the catalog has this same post from you. How much time are you spending on Sup Forums posting the same spam everywhere?

2010 called, they want their meme back

Speaking as someone who's owned both, I preferred the SE.

to be fair, it didn't work that way with the note 3. Android 4.3 with touchjizz on it was pretty garbage too

Why haven't the mods just range banned that iToddler yet?

It's funny, the whole point of the commercial is not to convert anyone from Apple to Samsung, it's to soothe the fragile egos of Samsung phone owners. Seems like it's doing a great job.

>currently have a Galaxy S5
Why would you want to downgrade to iPhone?

>implying the average normie even knows what ios is

>samshit

Call me when iPhones start blowing up airplanes.

That's probably you, because it's obviously bait. "Get an iPad Pro. Get Beats Headphones™" is something a bootyblasted S8 owner would post.

iTODDLERS BTFO

SE if you want a small phone.

6 if you want bigger phone

the internals are identical

> Comparing a phone to an OS
So this is the power of Samshilling.

L
M
A
O

Yeah, then again, it never exploded.

>should i get a manletPhone or a bendPhone that's guaranteed to fail after 6 months?

If true, they said it would be because he plugged it into the wrong socket. Don't plug random electronics into random airplane electric sockets.

I don't know why I bother replying to you. You just spam every apple thread with irrelevant shit.

You mean the "disease" that only seemed to happen to careless people who repeatedly drop their phones? Oh wow, phones can break if you treat them like shit.

>you're using it wrong

2 rupees have been deposited in your shitting street.

An iToddler has just made up bullshit off the top of his head to defend his fruit religion.

Holy FUCK

apple isn't going to recover from this

>suspect
>investigating

Come back when you have facts.

Hi panjeet, how many rupees do you hvae to save to buy your refurbished iPhone 4? When will you stop being triggered and poor?

Come back when you aren't assblasted.

This was caused my cheap Chinese replacement digitizers. Phones with factory digitizers have been fine.

see

>one mistreated idevice failing this way means they'll all fail this way

Come back when an Apple product gets banned by the FAA

>the state of itoddlerism

I thought americans were supposed to use the prefix "555" in ads and TV shows etc

>all this clickbait proves that it's real!

I wonder if apple will release the beats One now, a Beats version with a single ear for those that lost another one to the exploding Beats

send vajene itoddlar utoddlar sir yes
toddlertoddlertoddlertoddlertoddler

Have you ever seen the electronics sold in and from China? No shit Apple is blaming chinkshit for battery fires. China has zero quality control and outright sells fraudulent merchandise. When I visited there I wasn't allowed to take any batteries on planes because chinks purchase explosive 3rd-party batteries for $1 to save money.

Hell, I wasn't even allowed to use my phone on the plane, because so many chinks slap cheap 3rd-party batteries in them that phone usage is banned.

>Samsung Galaxy s9
>Now without headphone jack!

i think I'll get an SE then, I wanted a smaller phone. thanks lads
just want to try an apple device, and I don't really see how switching to iOS will have a drastic impact on my phone experience. All I really use my phone for are
>email
>Snapchat
>texting
>shitposting on the go
>music when I don't have my PMP with me
so as long as the iPhone can do all of that I don't see what the problem is

S9 will have a notch. Samsung always mocks Apple then copies them.

Here is Samsung mocking Apple for not having removable batteries -
youtube.com/watch?v=SlelbGtPEdU

Since they have the same internals, the SE battery lasts longer and is a bit faster (small screen, fewer pixels to push)

Really now

I didn't knew apple devices are not made by chinese.

Not even out linking stupid device concept made by an itoddler \_________/

fin24.com/Tech/Gadgets/exploding-battery-reports-on-iphone-8-20171002

Yeah, Samsungshit is so much better haha I love getting fucked by tiny Korean toothpickdicks all day pls post Samsung advertising everywhere even inside my home so iToddlers stay forever BTFO lol I’m so intelligent for not falling gor Apple xD

If I see this thumbnail one more time I think I'm going to get burn-in miraculously on my gorgeous high-gamut W520 display. Do you have no shame?

>and I don't really see how switching to iOS will have a drastic impact on my phone experience

Poor Rankesh, he's never seen an iPhone in real life. He gets all his information from info-graphics and memes. Shall we start a fundraiser for him? What's your Bitcoin address lad?

>itoddler
>has no argument

No surprise.

>Get a life

... he said while posting a collection of links no sane person would care about thinking his consumerist retardation is superior to other people’s consumerist retardation.

samsung kek,
>not paying a premium for you enslavement
youtube.com/watch?v=nT_PXjLol_8

If you're in USA you can filter out retards using apple by texting them. Delete the contact if they say they got green bubbles.

>Get a life

... he said while kowtowing to the dead god of his fruit religion while spending 24/7 posting shill threads for fruit toys.

Do actual humans post in these threads or are you all bots?
I just can't imagine anyone past puberty arguing over "Samsung vs iPhone".

Savage

Why are you replying to yourself iToddler?

>needs 20 minutes to photoshop something that simple on his lagPhone

The state of lagOS.

What's exactly happening in this webm?
Is it the battery failing?
Or is it the cpu stuck at 100% utilization and causing a meltdown?
If it's the later what prevents this thing from happening more often?

I use both Android and Apple devices because I‘m fully aware how much of a non-issue these things are to my life and how they‘re not defining my character nor my intellect, which are two traits that are extremely lacking with people like you.

>He took the time to do this
y

>y
No job, no money, no friends, no gf, no life

This.
Also why do they both need to give their numbers?
One gives the number the other calls imminently to check if it's typed correctly/other give the correct number

"Hey Siri..."

>Samsung’s entire premise is weaponised passive-aggressive bullshit

Once again proving Samsung phones are only designed for nu-males, soy boys and bugmen.

>t. iFaggot

lol, fucking savages hahaha

>gf's coworkers have 6+
>had no problems on ios 10
>updated to ios 11
>laggy as fuck, full of bugs, dialer force closes frequently
top kek apple

Well, it’s true. It’s passive aggressive and shit like that appeals only to women and low-test men.

I have a Pixel. I’m not an Apple fanboy. But this advertisement is retarded. They show the Apple logo and the iPhone more than they do their own products. It’s literal retard tier.

If you think this is a good advert you’re a bugman.

>being this mad they can't afford a note 8 + 400GB mSD card
lmao

>being this mad you can’t afford an iPhone X

Poo

see

See

Battery failing, There's a few things that can cause it but every device that uses lithium based batteries are at risk of this happening.

>Not even talking about themselves

I think they were. They pointed out the waterproofing, wireless charging, inclusion of a headphone jack and stylus input really well - key features that iPhone didn't have until this year

see