APPLE AVOIDED OVER $250 BILLION IN TAXES

>In 2013, Apple had $111 billion in cash almost entirely held by its Irish shadow companies. By 2017, Apple’s cash mountain grew to $252 billion, now mostly sitting and growing in Jersey. In contrast, the United States in 2017 has $124 billion in foreign currency reserves, less than half of Apple’s.

HOLY SHIT

Wow just like every other fucking major IT company.

yes, but once it is spent it is all gone.
BTC has 100Billion and it cant be spent.
BTC will be 21T bye apple.

also the US does not need to hold f reserves due to being reserve currency. It just issues more USD

fpbp

They only gave 200 million to Corning and we don't even have enough money for iphones and ipads for our tech fairs.

fuck those guy, the avg contractor works 7 years before they get a phone time position.

>t. appletoddler

taxation is theft anyway they did the right thing

#I'mWithHer too bro!

>i defend having to pay more taxes or having my funding for roadways and emergency services so that my fruit religion doesn't have to pay their taxes

>t. iToddler cuck

Hol up. What the absolute fuck is wrong with those units?

Not technology
Taxation is theft
Fake News
Neck yourself fucking commie.

do you realise apples money is a drop in the bucket, vs public monies your theft of apples work, achieves worse the nothing, it relocates wealth where is should not go, and props up the state.

Apple at least delivers a product

> Holding assets in GBP during brexit.

Should've paid the tax.

t. butthurt fag

This is more Sup Forums-related than your 'cuckzilla diversity kike sjw tranny marxist misoginy alt right thread'

Should have voted Bernie instead of Graughmpf.

So what does this mean for apple?

how's that strawan related to anything I said

>caring about "tax dodging", so government can redistribute money to ghetto nogs or spics, or embezzle it on Big Dig 2.0 and HSR
christ, just how much of a cuck you might be

wrong

Agreed fellow MAGA-pede !

We must destroy the government, but first #LockHerUp xDxD

There is nothing wrong with avoiding taxes. Paying more tax than you are legally required to pay is theft from your own employees, customers and shareholders.

If you think the tax code is unfair, change the tax code. Don't blame people or corporations who are following the tax code.

Good. That's $111 billion that didn't go towards feeding Shaniqua's 7 children.

i dont know how to feel about this.

they are a bunch of filthy greedy jews,
but even if they did pay their share in taxes, the government would just waste it on stupid shit, and probably just go back into the pockets of other pieces of shit

"Double Irish with a Dutch Sandwich"

Surely this is some kind of a joke? No real tax avoidance method would be given such a humorous joke.

name*

Preventing money from being wasted in the bowels of corrupt governments is morally ethical, these companies should be looked at as positive examples for others to follow

it's real. There is also a tax avoidance scheme involving cum/cum trades.

Good. Taxes are too high anyways, and the government spends it irresponsibly.

Pic related, although I feel like Tim Cook would approve of this particular choice of spending.

>iShills actually defending a trillion dollar company cheating on its taxes while everyone else still has to pay them

>government has 250 billion less to give to Tyrone
Who cares

Whites make up on the most welfare recipients. Also welfare is a drop in the bucket in terms of government spending. Nice try iShill.

Cute

whites make up most of the population.
funny how that works.

>Whites make up on the most welfare recipients.
t. illiterate nog

>lets not conduct psychology research because it involves FAGS and pee-pee words make me feel funny

ok

Yeah they are. They start as inside jokes in accountant circles and goes beyond that when times go on.

>not disputing the point at all
iShills out in force.

Stupid posts like these are new, I haven't seen them before the past week or so. Where are all these retards coming from?

Taxes are the biggest meme. I can't believe liberals are so fucking dumb to even support taxation when the military industrial complex owns the US and any tax increases will secretly get funneled into paying defense contract fat cats

There's no need to dispute a retarded point. Reality is blacks and hispanics are an unnecessary drain on society

the person you're all replying too isnt trying to claim that white/hispanic families don't disproportionately consume most of the welfare.

He's just saying that there being less money in the welfare pool means white people are going to feel it the most, because the people getting welfare are mostly white.

You fucking retards are so sensitive.

>when the military industrial complex owns the US and any tax increases will secretly get funneled into paying defense contract fat cats
cool story bro

>military industrial complex
You're fucking retarded if you don't think media giants and big pharma aren't in charge.
The "military industrial complex" is a pretty fucking blatant misdirection to make hippies mad about the 2nd amendment, instead of going after the actual culripts.

>He's just saying that there being less money in the welfare pool means white people are going to feel it the most,
No they're not. The "people" who are going to feel it the most are blacks and hispanics because as a collective a large proportion of the body relies on welfare. You're basically saying a larger pool of water will feel the shit streaming into it more than a smaller pool even though only 23% of the larger pool is affected, whereas the >50% of the smaller pool is affected. Not that I expect you to actually understand that, it's clear you're a braindead monkey.

23% of the white population is more than 54% of the black population or the spic population, unless I am wrong, which I am not.

>following rules to the letter
>cheating

I really don't care what you think he was saying. He couldn't structure a sentence properly and is commenting on welfare.

You can automatically assume hes on welfare and illiterate.

They're following the law to the letter. Don't like it? Change the law. I don't see you faggots paying any more tax than you're legally required to either.

>mad about the 2nd amendment

Its hysterical how much they bemoan the NRA but never bother to look up how much money they have, let alone the revenue of the gun industry.

Hey clown. How have you been? I haven't seen you for a minute.

you have to be a real alex jones level delusional retard to think that the military spending scam going on between the defense industry and congress is fine, and any indication that its not is the liberal media trying to attack muh secund ammendmunt.

The only claim made so far is that 23% of american whites is more people than 54% of american blacks, therefore white people are going to affected more. If you want to goalpost shift and flail around to make it seem like we were talking about the welfare of the group as a whole so you don't have to mentally admit that you got triggered by somebody mentioning a really obvious fact about demography.

its ok, tim cook is gay.

Trump would say this is being smart

Why apple needs to do even so much profit that it just sits on 252 billion? Why it didn't give those to their shareholders or paid taxes fairly?

This is why I will never respect gays. They say they're normal people like everyone else but the next minutes they're publicly displaying sexual perversion and brainwashing kids to think that's ok.

They all need to hang.

Because that money exists outside the US and is actually more akin to a super credit card than actual cash.

if you aren't a shareholder, why is it any business of yours what they do with their money?

Like most companies ranging from small businesses to mega-corporations. It really shouldn't come as a surprise. Apple dodging taxes isn't THE problem, it's a symptom of a much bigger problem. Corruption at the highest levels of US government is at play here.

I'm in EU and I think it's good that EU gave them that 14 billion reassessment.

Get out the country if you. Are not willing to pay citizenshipvfees

A big share of that is not their money and was made by illegal tax avoidance so in Europe they are taxing them for 14 billion dollars more.

It's good that at least Europe is waking up with these tax havens maybe USA will follow.

Wow! Apple does what every other corporation does

a little trouble typing pajeet?

>while everyone else still has to pay them

Unless you're rich and make all of your money off of investments.

It's okay though the CEO waived a rainbow flag to piss off Drumbf once.

>They say they're normal people like everyone else but the next minutes they're publicly displaying sexual perversion and brainwashing kids to think that's ok.
How can you blame all gays for what happens at a pride parade?

Why the fuck did her libtard parents take her to one?

>Board full of Trump supports butt flustered because a corporation is avoiding taxes

>How can you blame all gays for what happens at a pride parade?
Because they are all gays. Even Muslims have more dissenters against their extremists

It's hard for me to admit it but yeah agreed.

le current year man literally just talked about this

Really activates my almond

T. Uncle tom

Taxation is legal theft

>implying the corporation earned all its money on its own was not helped in any way by the campaigns and services funded by government including law, police forces, military, socially financed research, roads, etc.

bitcoin is owned by the us government

They also think being gay gets them a get out of jail free card

>being this retarded

A headline like this comes out every single fucking year

Apple pays peanuts for a fine and everyone looks the other way. Every year.

That was just for the deep south IIRC, not the whole US. And we're giving it back to mexico when hillary wins 2020.

Corporate tax breaks need to die in a fire. I pay my taxes, why the fuck do they get an exemption? It's everyone's civic duty. If everyone pays the tax burden for the individual will go down since it's distributed among more people/entities. If more people try to find a way to dodge taxes then it means less people have to bear that burden so they pay more which is unfair to us law abiding citizens.

Why not reduce the burden instead of arguing over who should pay it?

>iShills
so you have no problem with cisco, blackberry or all the others?

This quote would be a lot more communist friendly if you moved changed it from "greed" to "earned" because thats the real issue here.

Some how because you have "earned" some money it now belongs to you.

Well I "earned" your money. So it would be greedy for you to try to take it from me.

Well, it still doesn't change the fact that everyone should be paying. Just because the burden is lower it's still being carried asymmetrically which is still not fair to those who are paying.

Also taxes pay for all sorts of public programs which are good for society as a whole. It's important that these programs are properly funded. I would like to see more accountability so that money is spent more efficiently but I don't want tax cuts if they will seriously de-fund important public programs. I do not want to live in some agrarian version of America where there is a small central government and everyone is on their own. I want to live in a highly technocratic and advanced America. This cannot happen without taxes to fund it.

>showing your children scantily clad humans
wrong. should not be done
>convinving them that failure to follow a strict moral code will condemn them to an eternity of torture
not brainwashing. Also required for proper upbringing

Nigger this is how businesses work. Stop being a stupid naive bitch who will take any mildly shady but widely used business practice against a company just because you don't fucking like their products.

This shit needs to end, if you are making business in the country than for all of your profit in said country should be taxed according to this country's tax rates so you can't hop to tax heavens.

I hope somebody shoots up your church and hits you and your kid so you can't breed and ruin our already polluted gene pool.

taxes on businesses just get pushed to higher prices to the consumer

t. person who has taken econ 201

>Nigger this is how businesses work

It doesn't have to be...

>not considering the companies ethical record and externalities before buying their products
Thats not very capitalist of you.

Why should I buy from a company that poisons the water or evades taxes when i could buy from a company that doesnt?

Oh wait because muh brand.

I don't care. I'd rather pay the higher prices.

What if consumers demand for the product is perfectly elastic?

I wouldn't. If you're okay with voluntarily giving away more money then that's your choice, but I don't see why you should be able to force me to.

>when i could buy from a company that doesnt?

You really can't though. Most large companies evade taxes in one way or another and even sticking to smaller ones isn't a guarantee, there is just more uncertainty as to whether or not they are evading their taxes.

lmao I hope it's b8

It's not.

Because what you support is ruining our economy and destroying the middle class. When we get power you will pay, no exceptions.

So then its just a matter of degrees? I would still like to purchase from the least socially destructive company.

And I am willing to either pay the government to prevent companies from doing this shit or pay a premium to a company who doesnt cut these ethical corners.