So a Best Buy employee tried to convince me I need to buy the following to get the upmost best 4K quality for gaming

So a Best Buy employee tried to convince me I need to buy the following to get the upmost best 4K quality for gaming

bestbuy.com/site/audioquest-sky-4-4k-ultra-hd-hdmi-cable-black-blue/5794300.p?skuId=5794300&cmp=RMX&extStoreId=305&ref=212&loc=1&ksid=35db69b9-421b-4f4c-9858-9500564a99d7&ksprof_id=16&ksaffcode=pg256771&ksdevice=m&lsft=ref:212,loc:2&gclid=EAIaIQobChMIr76V_byr1wIVRLjACh0FAg81EAQYASABEgJ1hfD_BwE

Can Sup Forums recommend a perfectly suitable 4K gaming HDMI cable?

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/AmazonBasics-High-Speed-HDMI-Cable-1-Pack/dp/B014I8SSD0/ref=sr_1_3?ie=UTF8&qid=1510025440&sr=8-3&keywords=hdmi 2.0
amazon.com/AmazonBasics-DisplayPort-Cable-Feet/dp/B01J8S6X2I/ref=sr_1_5?s=electronics&ie=UTF8&qid=1510025492&sr=1-5&keywords=displayport
startech.com/Cables/Audio-Video/HDMI/premium-high-speed-hdmi-cable-2m~HDMM2MP
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

That's the best

>HDMI
>gaming
>using HDMI at all for a monitor
Is this bait? Use DisplayPort you dense motherfucker

Surpsingly he was right on the money. I suppose you could buy a clone from China for less

Use DP.

The only difference between that and any other hdmi cable is the contact plating and the shielding. In terms of how fast it can transfer data its exactly the same. It may be slightly more reliable and long lasting, but probably not worth that price.

is *this* bait? It doesn't fucking matter.

amazon.com/AmazonBasics-High-Speed-HDMI-Cable-1-Pack/dp/B014I8SSD0/ref=sr_1_3?ie=UTF8&qid=1510025440&sr=8-3&keywords=hdmi 2.0

there, done.

Want to use displayport because some asshat on Sup Forums told you to?

amazon.com/AmazonBasics-DisplayPort-Cable-Feet/dp/B01J8S6X2I/ref=sr_1_5?s=electronics&ie=UTF8&qid=1510025492&sr=1-5&keywords=displayport

fucking done.

Oh shit this dude said done to you twice

done like ya mum you dirty galah.

Can that HDMI cable push 144hz at 4K? Oh wait, it can't.

Is *this* bait?

Actual Best Buy employee here AMA.

nowhere did OP specify he wanted 144hz.

>Are you sure you want the cheap cable? Well alright.....I'm jus sayin', a few weeks down the road you're gonna have problems. A buddy of mine bought this exact same cable and he had bad picture on day 1, then it crapped out a week later. OOOOkay, your total comes to....oh hol up, you wanna buy the Geek Squad Protection Plan on this cable for only $49.99? You can bring the cable back for any reason, so let's say your cat chews it up or something HAHAHAH. No? Oh, you sure man? It's so worth it...well.....aaaaalright, it's a good deal, I'm jus sayin'. Your total comes toooo...

How can people stand buying anything at that fucking place? How are they still in business?

will sales hate me because I'm better than them? Can I get away with being a total loner and not interacting with people more than I need to?

utmost

>will sales hate me because I'm better than them?

no

>Can I get away with being a total loner and not interacting with people more than I need to?

how would you intend to sell on the sales floor without interacting with people?

Link below is for HDMI

Use StarTech cables, really good quality. Then even work with Type-C adapters. Startech also sells Display Port.

>How are they still in business?
This. I'm shocked every time I drive past one, because I can't imagine how they stay afloat. Their prices and selection are shit.

Forgot link

startech.com/Cables/Audio-Video/HDMI/premium-high-speed-hdmi-cable-2m~HDMM2MP

Isn't audioquest your brand and don't you guys pay cents on the dollar for most cabling?

>Can I get away with being a total loner and not interacting with people more than I need to?
not that guy, what kind of a question is this?

>go to store
>if thing on shelf get from shelf
>if not say to a floor person "can you get item x for me?"
>when item acquired proceed to checkout
>offer money
>it is accepted
>walk out with item

At worst you've interacted with 2 people, at best 1. Say "No" to everything they offer that isn't what you came for.

>will sales hate me because I'm better than them?

no, and nor will they recognise you're better than them. Prerequisite to working in sales is having your head at least 45cm deep into your colon.

greed is good

yes it is, and we get stupid dumb discounts on cables and similar products. that one in particular is $15 for us.

What's the discount on hd600s
My friend also works at best goy but I feel bad always asking him how much things are.
He got a corsair k70 bretty cheap

anything that's house brand is basically free for us best buds

because I'm geek squad

>Schaumburg

What the fuck, I shop at that one. Now I need to scope out who there looks like a fa/g/got

>not using Monsterâ„¢ cables exclusively for the highest quality digital output that your shekels can buy

Scrubs