twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>visit the apple store
this was your first mistake

>Going in store to buy a $129 phone

I'd pay in ones too.

OP is a poorfag

duh

>Apple genius wearing a weave and nose ring starts coming closer
kind of want a new job desu. I don't have weave and nose ring, but how hard/easy is it to get a job as a genius employee? I figure that I look normal enough that they'd consider me.

Where

they're cheap on some MVNO's, but can be a pain to unlock

Get the silver

>>visit the Apple store
Does your dad know you're attracted to men?

I assume there's a reason you can't steal the Apple Store floor models, like they're iCloud locked to Apple or osmething, right?

>This week on The Autism Chronicles:

>>visit the Apple store

Got an email from Apple asking to rate how satisfied I was by the service I received from Bryar on my last visit.

Also, I have an SE in space grey. It is good. I use the varies photo and video apps that make things look like LSD trips. I also have a girlfriend.

>I have an SE
>have a girlfriend

Those are mutually exclusive.

she told me that all the apple phones look identical but the SE is good for people that just need a phone & camera that can sometimes check email & texts n the go
she's pretty cool

the apple store really really feels like they might as well be selling coffee anyways, ammirite?

The apple stores near me hire exclusively weird looking people and I'm pretty sure being gay is some insane prerequisite because they all seem like creampuffs to me.

White phones are a shit, or at least white cases. Maybe since the phone itself is smoother it won't pick up as much, but get a white anything and you'll discover the incredible amount of dust you gather on a daily basis.

As long as we're having a thread about iPhones without too much shitposting, I have a question. From everything I've heard, the 6s is great. Built-in DAC that allegedly puts it in the top tier of portable music players, decent specs, decent battery, etc. How did Apple fuck up the 7 so bad?

>he gives me five more minutes

The 6s is really the last good phone Apple has made, and it's even better now that it's a budget option if you can help not upgrading to recent firmwares. Getting rid of the headphone jack was really the worst idea and clearly not a move with the consumer in mind. I was considering getting an iPhone 7 for the jet black color because of how nice it looked, but I've had actual apple fanboys/girls dissuade me from getting it. I even asked one if they were getting the iPhone X and they weren't even sure or excited about it. I'm genuinely wondering how people will feel about the iPhone X once the novelty wears off.

>the last good phone Apple has made,

There can't be a last if there was never a first.

>6
>6s
Different phones, user. What you're looking for is the 6s that exploded and brought down a plane.

>girlfriend
>have
>i
>"she"
>"her" existence
>implying

good post

>getting an iphone from an apple store

Lmaoo i boughy my SE from a store here in shitaly
>go to store
>see iphone tables
>check iphone SE price
> 450
>niggawat.jpeg
>walk literally 5 mt
>iphone SE among other phones
>280 euro

I bet some imbeciles bought the one from the apple stand

Tracfone MVNOs, specifically. They retail for $130, and will go $99 on Black Friday. However be ready to sign up for a year of service for them. They're not that bad, but be ready to wait.

>The issue is so widespread that I feel like
>feel
>expresses it as fact

This is how women think. My iPhone 6+ has no touch disease. People just treat their phones like shit and wonder why they break.

Fuck i want it but unlocked.

Or at least for international use.

I’m posting on a space grey iPhone se rn and it’s pretty comfy. I’d go for it.

Silver is the only option. Space grey matches nothing and ends up just looking like dirty silver anyways

>there will never be an SE2 with iphone 8 internals and a slightly bigger screen

>he gives me five more minutes

Is it a cult? Seems some people are encouraged to linger for hours while others are given a one sentence superficial description of a product and then prompted to pay right away. Do they size you up?

I went in and said I don't need any of the health or home features and am not keen on having my fingerprints and face scanned. The guy said something about improving my life with a robot that trains me up and schedules my appointments. They didn't seem to have apps for grownups.

I got a case for my phone and they told me the features of their leather case. When I said "Yeah, so like any leather product then?" the fellow kind of looked wounded. Something must have come through his earpiece because he ran away.

I don't know but a newer SE seems like a good idea but then again the current SE is probably perfect as is. At least for me?

>>visit the Donut store
>>Jelly Donut is what I want
>>carefully examine both colors
>>can’t decide
>>place them beside the laptops for better reference
>>still can’t decide
>>strawberry is objectively better but white prostitutes make me nervous
>>black prostitutes feel comfy but blueberry is pathetic
>>still can’t decide
>>Donut genius wearing a weave and nose ring starts coming closer
>>taps my elbow and says “we all done here buddy”
>>start describing Kevin Smith's wife's taint to him
>>he gives me “5 more minutes”
>>wait till he’s not looking and run
I still haven’t decided and now I’m probably gonna watch Mallrats

That's not aesthetic.

youtu.be/dXf3cAhoqQE
please tell me you guys are joking with this glass houses shit

All I know is that Apple removed the potted plants from their stores because Geniuses would pressure customers, chase them around those big tables & then masturbate into potted plants.

OP was probably still in the store 20 minutes after close like an asshole. I work mobile sales myself and nobody likes these people. Get the fuck out, come back tomorrow. I have a home and family, too.

depends on your carrier. I picked one up for $149 through AT&T Go phones. works on normal AT&T network.