/csg/ Chink Shit General

In /csg/, we discuss the cheap shit you see on Gearbest, Taobao, AliExpress, Banggood, eBay and similar sites.

>IRC channel
qchat.rizon.net/?channels=/csg/
#/csg/ on rizon

>Discord link
discord.gg/bUJ3VGM

>Chink Shit Randomiser
chinkshit.xyz/random/

>Chink Shit Wiki
wiki.installgentoo.com/index.php/Chink_shit_general

>Chink Shit Infographic
chinkshit.xyz/infographic.pdf

>News
• user got his tenkeyless mech kb • user accepts his inner degenerate • user got an umaru pillow, programming socks, a lunch box, a fountain pen, and some razor blades. • user got a beer sign • user is enraged at a sticker on his iwork10 • user writes a lot of reviews! • Seller recognises the greatness of Pokemon Cock Version • user got a phone holder and some ultraman figures • user shares a tale about dispute chinkery • user gets yank'd by amazon • user got his USB heated gloves • user buys chink weebshit bootlegs • Item stocking woes Previous thread

Other urls found in this thread:

aliexpress.com/item/Original-Xiaomi-Redmi-Note-4X-4-X-Mobile-Phone-Snapdragon-625-Octa-Core-5-5-FHD/32815138091.html
aliexpress.com/item/Original-Xiaomi-Redmi-Note-4X-4-X-3GB-RAM-32GB-ROM-Mobile-Phone-Snapdragon-625-Octa/32794267768.html
aliexpress.com/item/Original-Xiaomi-Redmi-Note-4X-4-X-Mobile-Phone-Snapdragon-625-Octa-Core-5-5-FHD/32794275342.html
youtube.com/watch?v=CgCjTTYnPKU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Chinks did 911

probably

How long does it take for ePacket to get to East coast US?

My ZS6 will be coming in any day now what do I expect

looking to get a gamesir g3s. Is there any reason i should go for the g4s or any other brand? Should I wait for 11.11?

So is this like an ironic hobby or what?

How long does the damn PostNL need to sort two fucking packages?
FFS!
Are they working with the chinks to chink me or are they trying to nethering me?

Actually, they did 11.11

About 15 days

what a nice drawing

Need a cheap dash cam for my car.
Any suggestions?

Anyone here have experience with LKER i8? Audiobudget guy shills them a lot and I want cable-down IEMs to compliment my ZS5v1.

Won't any IEMs be unlistenable without some way to "lock down" the cord?

Dumb question but how much does the Chinese government gain from all the chink shit? I heard their economics court is stronger than their president?

Hope you're ready for ear-piercing highs

It's important in that it employs a lot of people, and gives a platform to small companies.

At least that's my hope, so that China won't let the cheap/free-shipping system end (which other countries very much want to happen).

Not worth buying a really cheap one. Better option would be to use your phone and ODBII unit.
That or spend $90~ and get a VIOFO A119S.

Thanks user

That connects into the main battery? Bleh. Just installing the audio sucked ass in my small car. Another wire through the firewall would just make me want to kill myself

anyone tried ordering Fumofumo Touhous (the original ones) from Ali? I checked on ebay and this shit is too expensive there, but I'm scared of getting chinked on the Ali ones

>Not buying a power bank with 70% off

Explain yourself. You can clearly see that it was worth well over a hundred bucks! You are basically robbing the chinks in broad daylight!

22nd for ski mask is a CUTIE

When will the prices get back to normal? I want to order something and I hate to wait but I don't want to get chinked either.

Easiest way to get constant recording without having to fuck with it (actually illegal in my country).
You can get a bluetooth OBDII interface for like $5 and connect it to a smartphone. There are apps that'll set it to record whenever you start the car, as well as show you whatever info you want from the ECU (Speed/RPM/Pressure/etc.) That and you get all the functionality of the phone ofc.

If you want an original one, get it from AmiAmi or similar. If you want chinkshit then what do you expect?

I'd be vary of the cells used in there. I didn't have much luck with cells from chinks, one of them in my laptop battery died within 5 months and other died just stopped charging one day.
at least these 18650s are somewhat okay for repurposing them for other stuff.

test

I don't want to spend two days browsing /jp/ in search of answers. but thanks, I'll consider that.

Depends what you buy and from where. Pretty easy to prove the capacity of cells and some chink sellers (can confirm FastTech do) will give full refunds if you post evidence.

>I don't want to spend two days browsing /jp/ in search of answers
How many levels of Touhou are you on dude?

For chink battery banks ONLY buy a "brand" one and only from the brand's official AliE shop or a site that guarantees authenticity like GB. Xiaomi, Anker, Yoobao, Rock, Aukey...

Batteries are nearly as sketchy as buying SD cards.

I'm just joking, user. That's a simple USB power bank.
The $38 is the actual normal price of them and the chinks are going to be really trying to fuck people over during the 11.11 sale.
Gotta be real careful and aware of the prices during this time and price check across sites.

Why is 11.11 such a big event on AliE when the customers are all roundeye foreigners for whom November 11th, if it has any signifigance, is a sad one tied to military history.

What do you think about Vinsic? I've bought only a single 20000mAh power bank from them and it's holding up really well. Can charge my 4000 mAh Redmi Note 3 at least 4 times

is there any particular company like gearbest or aliexpress that has better warranty services than the rest?

Because the hype is good for business? Especially for chinks who jack up the prices before offering discounts.

>robbing the chinks
They spent literally 2$ and some child spanking to make it, and now you're buying it for much more even when you don't need it, just because of a discount.

Jesus Fucking Christ, is it really that easy to play normies like a fiddle?

apparently not high, all knowledge I have is mostly from the gaymes, manga and some wiki trivia
so not much

I'd go with a local chinkshit reseller.

There are various things that I wouldn't buy from Aliexpress anymore, such as the bigger brands like Xiaomi. Local shops are already selling them for me. A black Xiaomi A1 costs 197 Euros from Aliexpress and in local online stores sell them for 215 Euros. That kind of shit is a no-brainer, since it skips customs, the long delivery and gives you an option for local warranty.

Can't detect sarcasm?
I'm pointing out the price gouging. That 'sale price' is the normal price for the product.

>hurr durr i was sarcastic

are local chinkshit retailers an Australian thing? I can't imagine anywhere in Melbourne where I could buy this stuff

Jesus, user. Who peed in your coffee? I'm sorry for offending you.

I dunno user. They are pretty new around here. I guess they started up this year or last year, not quite sure.

Oh yeah, they are not really retailers. Just online stores with some warehouse stuffed near the capital city. We have hundreds of these small online stores that resell shit for cheap.

That's the most obvious sarcasm ever, don't greentext if you're on the far end of the spectrum spergboi

I don't know about any other models, but I've got a G3S and am happy with my gaming, sir.

How does 11.11 work on ali exactly? Do they have limits on the number of discounted products sold so I have to wake up early to order?

I have G3S, Gen Game S3, 8Bit NES30 Pro, and recently I bought the iPega 9069.

Personally I think the iPega is the best of the bunch because it has a d-pad that's not shit. It's a very good and responsive d-pad, easy to click, minimal click distance, alternating between directions in a circular motion is easy because it provides you feedback when you change direction. Like, say you hit right, and you're doing half circle motion to the left, you can tell exactly when you're pressing right-bottom, bottom and bottom-left.

The GS3 d-pad is probably the worst d-pad, then there's NES30 Pro, a decent dpad but no feedback for circular motions. Then it's Gen Game S3, very good d-pad for circular motions but double tapping with it is difficult because it sometimes get stuck.

Looking at getting a note 4x, but I'm looking at paying $163 US minimum for what I want.
With the 11/11 sales coming up, I'm seeing shit much newer and higher specced being advertised as much cheaper. Is it stupid buying this phone if newer shit's gonna be on sale on 11/11?

It's a scam lad. They raise the prices of their products to the point that their "sale" is the original price, or even more expansive.

128 gb mi mix 2 for 743 aud doesn't seem like a scam

user, what fucking waifu support costs $600?
Just fucking how? A 1:1 model of her?
(Because I saw a 1:4 model of my waifu at a convention, made me want a 1:1 so fucking bad)

I’d like to buy a painting from AliExpress. Do you think it’s a good idea? If not, where should I buy it from?

hello melbro

Paintings are nice (If they don't arrive rolled up/completely fucked)
Don't trust them not to totally fuck up a custom order tho, if you just send them a pic of ur waifu they can basically ruin every last detail. Worth trying tho. Maybe I'll order a couple waifuprints from some stores and see what they come up with, but it's best to commision someone from deviantart to do a digital "Painting" style version first, then let the chinks copy that.

Most ebay ones are in sydney, any in "Darwin" just inflate the price and use that to pay for proxy shipping

hello, do you have any advice on warranties from gearbest or aliexpress, I'm thinking of getting a mi mix 2 for xmas

Picture for proof

lee from venture electronics has been posting about the upcoming monk iem a lot
don't expect to get a pair if you havn't been brown nosing him on the facebook group
i fucking hate autists

what? elaborate?

60* I messed up.
Just a figure of her, it shouldn't even cost a fraction of that, but there isn't any other place that sells them which is why he monopolizes the whole thing. It is on ebay for $50 I think.

what this can give me a link

Interesting, user. How are the triggers on the NES controller? I'm interested in getting something more compact than my GameSir.

does that support the ps3? I still haven't got a latest gen console and having another ps3 controller was very attractive. Is the phone clip pretty sturdy and well built? It looks a little weak.

he was right about the zs5 having useless drives so his autisum is on point about audio.

Are chink trainers technology or should I fuck off to /fa/?

darwin=actually in china
yeah...there wont really be much of a warranty

he only rehashed stuff from someone elses video regarding the zs5, didn't do any actual research himself
i do like him because hes honest compared to many other sellers, but asking people for an internet history before youll sell them headphones is retarded

Well, they're just regular buttons, nothing analog. As for comfort, it depends on the game. The R2/L2 are much easier to press, so if the game requires you to press them quickly, like most shooters then you'll probably enjoy them. The R1/R2 aren't as comfortable.
They are satisfying to click, though. Like an autism clicker. And responsive.

I'm not sure about PS3, all I know for sure is that it has Xinput, Dinput, and iCade for iPhones. Can a PS3 can recognize a USB/Wireless controller?
As for the phone holder, it's as you feared more or less. It snaps to the controller very firmly, and the phone snapper is also very firm, but it gives in to the weight of the phone which causes it to lose whatever angle you put it at. The picture shows it's maximum angle, which is fine for me.
Also, the phone holder makes pressing the Start and Select buttons really hard. That's the biggest negative for this controller I think.

There's a non-scam discount on the battery charger I want, I checked.

Post 1: Something came in the mail today, guess what!? *waits 14 minutes before unveiling ripped package* followed by 7 more posts to reveal the items

Post 8: It's a bunch of mesh pencil cases, a coin pouch that looks like a backpack, haha can you believe it!? It's too big to replace my skull one though. Oh, and some earphones.

Post 9: My earphone collection
Senfer UES > Senfer VT66 > KZ ATR > Zircon Rock

which one is better and why

Neither

Do you think that GB will run a singles day promo on the xiaomi laptops, and specifically the 15 inch notebook pro ?

It's just a Xiaomi note 4x in green/blue (depending on what the seller calls it)
As far as I can tell, all the blue ones come in miku boxes.
There was a limited run with miku powerbanks and cases, but they're long gone.
Here's what I'll buy if the 11/11 sales don't do shit:
aliexpress.com/item/Original-Xiaomi-Redmi-Note-4X-4-X-Mobile-Phone-Snapdragon-625-Octa-Core-5-5-FHD/32815138091.html
And maybe one of these if the 11/11 sale actually drops the price below the first one:
aliexpress.com/item/Original-Xiaomi-Redmi-Note-4X-4-X-3GB-RAM-32GB-ROM-Mobile-Phone-Snapdragon-625-Octa/32794267768.html
aliexpress.com/item/Original-Xiaomi-Redmi-Note-4X-4-X-Mobile-Phone-Snapdragon-625-Octa-Core-5-5-FHD/32794275342.html

I'm only interested because miku, but it looks like Sup Forums really likes the note 4/4x.
Just get global so no bloat

>darwin=actually in china
Yeah shit, this is what I meant by proxy, sorry.

That's not what I asked

I don't know, user. I imagine numbers would be very limited.

I'm currently waiting for an Air 13 myself. Tracking info isn't much use yet.

btw I can confirm based on my audiophile experience that cables make no difference :)

meant to

Pro HD is better.
Both have niggerbass but pro hd is less nigger.

guys, what android tv box should I get for xmas ?

I'd use it purely for streaming - kodi, mobdro, some other carrier specific apps.

This
The niggbass on the predecessors a little too much

Shield TV

sorry im late guys

100% proof.
Both of these are from the same store, one was a new listing just put up.

You take advantage my low prices

youtube.com/watch?v=CgCjTTYnPKU

>guys, what chink android tv box should I get for xmas ?

thx for the input tho

You say that like niggbass is a bad thing.

Seeing this makes me wonder how common this is on taobao, since discounts I've seen there aren't impressive, mostly 30 off 600 deals.
Is there a place to check taobao price history?

What mental disorder do I have that makes me want this over the much cheaper versions?

Fuck off Jamal.

Ooga booga wer dat nigbass at

Are the sale prices just complete bullshit? $133 is way better than $155

Best chink in-ear bluetooth headphones?

The same one as I have, obviously.

That's the discount on the cheapest option, I think, which is only $145.
The actual discount's 18%, so 184.99 goes down to 151.70, instead of the standard price of 154.99, so you DO end up saving a whole $3.29

Well, $133 sale price is still lower than $154 non-sale price.

I managed to make my HDSE and two different chink bluetooth car adapters not turn on anymore.

I'm convinced now it's the combination of bluez and pulseaudio, both awful shitty software.

See I'm waiting to see if they do actually discount any of them further, but I think it's just the silver $145 one those prices are based on.

Dis maeks more sense