Learn java:

learn java: youtube.com/watch?v=eTXd89t8ngI&list=PLcj5PWxT3sFQqY7BheqtR9fUsPUv4I8sB

GuruDev -
"(Durga Sir)nobody can deliver the java the way you do ,no words to thank u,it cant able express in words,last i can say is java means GuruDev(durga sir)."

Deepansh Arora -
"Sir Which programming Software are u using In your System to execute the Codes ? "

I read that in 711

bump

I've started watching durgasoft videos unironically lately. Is there any hope left for me?

Imagine the smell

Sup Forums's hell on earth

Truly the pioneer of education

>he hasn't subscribed

White people will be irrelevant and extinct within a decade.

I can't understand half the shit he is saying unless he writes it on the whiteboard.
>tfw I'm missing the best java online course because of my incompetence

>be final year cs in india
>everyone keeps saying automation will kill meme tier jobs and unskilled plebs
>impossible to pass through interview without being expert in aptitude
>every decent company has programming round which requires wizard level in ds and algo
>after that nobody wants to hire one without consistent academic history, elitists fegs

mfw i see this
>

thank you sirs

They're wasting their time, they just don't realize it.

>im constantly arguing over iphones with shitskinned hindus that dont have where to take a shit

holy fuck puts things into perspective

>arguing about iphones instead of just blocking all the phone and consumershit threads

You're part of the problem lad

ExeCute the Codes?

If you're trying to make fun of the double zeros, don't cause you'll look like a retard.
The double zeros means "lakh" which is a different system of comma/numbering powers of ten in tradition with ancient numbering systems.

So basically it works like this:

lmao whats with all these comments
>sir this, sir that

pajeet go home

I am home sir. Why you are asking? you want to come to my home? There are many things we can do there to your detriment

beurtiful codess

>spending most of your day arguing over an over expensive device with 3rd world poorfags who cant afford it anyway

I couldn't last 30 seconds. Every time I hear their accent and look at their faces I want to throw up.

Only Indian I respect is JavaBrains.