Press F to pay respects

press F to pay respects

hexus.net/tech/news/graphics/111926-exclusive-raja-koduri-radeon-technologies-boss-leaves-amd/

Other urls found in this thread:

hardocp.com/article/2016/05/27/from_ati_to_amd_back_journey_in_futility
youtube.com/watch?v=StmbrLfGC-8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

AYYMD IS FINISHED & BANKRUPT

AYYMDPOORFAGS CONFIRMED ON SUICIDE WATCH

So he was fired after all.

AYYYLMAO

r/AMD is maximum implosion now, kek

We all knew he was not coming back. It was obvious as fuck that it was made to look like he was taking an extended break when we all knew it was going to be permanent. AMD was just trying to save face.

the end of the poojeet era at AMD

The beggining of the end.

Soon everyone will realize how shit pajeets are in technology. There has to be a holocaust made agaisnt pajeets in the tech industry.

RIP in piss dumb pajeet

I actually have nore respect for chinese.
Chinese commit to something and make it work. Do yhey know how to code? No. Hell no. But their shit just work for that 1 case.
Pajeets? Welp, they are java monkeys. Anything else is too difficult for them.

>fire the pajeet
>next AMD GPU will holocaust jewidia out of existence
screencap this

How do I convince my coworkers that pajeets are incompetent brainlets, without sounding racist?

NOVIDIOTS ON SUICIDE WATCH BECAUSE NAVI WILL NOW BE 10X BETTER

So where has the guy that made r700 and Evergreen gone to ? Did he lose his mojo at Apple?

It had better be out by next year or early 2019 or they are fucked.

>early 2019 or they are fucked.
How?
>So where has the guy that made r700 and Evergreen gone to ?
Killebrew?
Who knows.
They need to bring back Moorhead (somehow).

>fucking double spacing after periods
good riddance jesus christ

Well who expected something else? Fiji was meh, more of an experiment... Polaris sold somewhat well, especially due to miners, but is a quite solid gaming card too and now Vega is utter crap after they tried to hype it up to infinity. I somewhat suspect that the HBM bet doesnt turn out nicely right now. Expensive to manufacture with no obvious benefit for the consumer. GDDR5(X) still seems to be the more reasonable choice.

>Fiji was meh, more of an experiment...
It was a double Tonga.
>I somewhat suspect that the HBM bet doesnt turn out nicely right now. Expensive to manufacture with no obvious benefit for the consumer. GDDR5(X) still seems to be the more reasonable choice.
Memory has fucking nothing to do with the GPU itself.

Raja and the old Ati(Canada) team was responsible for Evergreen and GCN1 everything later is from the Chinese group

You actually never worked with Pajeets, or probably anyone else for that matter, child.
Competent pajeets are competent. Shit pajeets are shit. The actual problem with pajeets is that they will never ever, admit to not knowing how to do shit that gets assigned to them. Instead they will claim to know what to do and then do nothing until someone checks up on them, just to find out nothing was done for weeks. I have no idea why this is a thing, maybe they are afraid of getting replaced when they show incompetence, despite the fact that basically no one ever considers asking question a sign of incompetence in western culture.
Pajeets, especially low tier ones literally have to have someone supervise them at all time, because otherwise shit is just not going to work and delays will happen.

Here, next time you are going to bash pajeets use this one. It's based on actual experience working in company that is 50% outsourced to india.

>RIP in piss dumb pajeet
Hey
>Poo in loo dumb pajeet
L2indian

Goddamit hardware is not the problem, ATi always had superior hardware, besides R600.
Execution matters, that's where nVidia shines (okay, shines since Maxwell, everything before was a mess).

>Memory has fucking nothing to do with the GPU itself.
AMD itself stated that the interposer was a challenge to develop and is expensive to manufacture. Also depending on bleeding edge technology like HBM2 probably delayed Vega. The GPU itself is worth nothing if you cant put it on a product.
>It was a double Tonga.
The frontend wasnt doubled... Which in return crippled the card in most stuff

Vocês precisam parar. isso não é mais engraçado.

POO

>AMD itself stated that the interposer was a challenge to develop and is expensive to manufacture.
The first, 9layer one? Yes. Current one are significantly cheaper.
>The frontend wasnt doubled...
No shit, 20 planar HP was cancelled and Fiji was already hitting the reticle limit.

India churns out drones; they don't think for themselves, they can't learn on their own, and they can't solve problems. They memorize how to write specific pieces of code and apply those templates to their work; if they don't have a memorized template for a task, they can't do it.

Now, this is not all of them and is also true of many US "developers", but you see it more so with Indian developers because there are so many more of them and the US developers realize they suck and generally move on to something else (i.e. project management).

Holy shit are you a web developer as well dealing with PHP pajeet monkeys outsourced due to time constraints and you're forced to talk to them remotely

So, eh, who will be the CEO of RTG now?

Dr. Momma Lisa Su

A women that used to be his secretary.

>you will never see what raja couldve done with pascal's 3 billion dollar budget

CEO can't micromanage everything.
I wonder if AMD can get Moorhead back.

Jim Keller

Lori Huang

Me

I'll spend mad marketing money to shill on Sup Forums

He's going to Intel to soften up the whole deal.

Who cares.
What matters is the one who will manage ATi from now on.

Fired or quit? Why would he leave?

>Why would he leave?
He's a bad manager.

>Vega, Navi, and beyond
Who where #waitforBeyond?

He misses being able to shit in the streets. Can't stand living in a civilized world, and will move back to the UK.

>Chinese commit to something and make it work
lmao, as someone working in engineering, those slant-eyed fucks aren't worth shit
Their fucking "work" is the most half-assed, lazily done shit I've ever seen
Their welds are something you'd expect from a blind toddler
The composition of their materials are so fucking far from international standards that even God himself has no clue what the fuck they were trying to make
Their machining work looks like one skinny ass ching-chong was turning a handcrank while the other ching-chong was shoving the tool against the workpiece
Not only that, they're just shit cancer people that needs to die

google is calling - my guess

Google already has a team of literal gods (including *the* RISC dude) doing TPU2.

fired for wanting to split RTG from AMD

your site is dying kyle

Fuck off Kyle.

Based Kyle reported ages ago that there was a power struggle between Pajeet and Mommy. I guess we know which one not to fuck with.

press F to flush poo

S. fuck off curry eater.

I hope all amdpajeets who were shitting this board for 2 years have killed themselves.

Goddamit Kyle stop shilling your shithole.

Which group will she crush next under her iron will?

>currently destroying the judan
>cast pajeet from her own house

My money is she will do what others could not: start a land war in asia.

thank god. Fucker was dragging down the whole gpu division.

>start a land war in asia.
Why?
The chink (hyperscalers) submitted to her.

Quer pagar de indiano agora é, retardado?

Yes, and everyone with a brain was saying it.

hardocp.com/article/2016/05/27/from_ati_to_amd_back_journey_in_futility

it was late but i really love my rx vega 56 for 399 USD

plus its the best looking blower in the history of GPUs

Pray tell where are Nvidia headquartered?

Santa Clara?
Not that far away from Sunnyvale afaik.

Does this mean no 4.5 GHz Ryzen2 10-12 Core I'm going to buy next year? I'm on a 5820K and the 1700 doesn't really feel like upgrading

I told youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu, Vega is DOA and AMD dont make money with it.

HBM's probably the future, but AMD/Raja tried to adopt it too early. Nvidia recognized it was tech that wasn't ready for mass adoption.

The silver one? The normal one just looks like Polaris reference.

This absolutely unrelated to Patton & his gang of nazi jewsmashers.
>HBM's probably the future, but AMD/Raja tried to adopt it too early
You don't adopt your own standards *too* early.

What the fuck has that got to do with anything?

Because his mismanaged his projects so much that they were either barely passable or complete failures. Under his leadership AMD's gone from like 40% marketshare to 15-20%.

I think the only reason he hadn't be outright fired earlier was because AMD didn't want to create a PR spectacle out of it, so they told him to take a hike for a few months while they sort his shit in RTG.

He's almost assuredly not the only problem at RTG, so hopefully a few other mismanagers go as well.

3 billion dollars for a dieshrink?
nVidia can't into layouts or basic IC design?

>You don't adopt your own standards *too* early.
Yes you do, and that is what AMD did.

Just like G5 amirite?
Come on, (You) can do better.

vega beats the 1080ti in xbonex ports

just needs really low level stuff to shine

the TFLOPS are there

>chink dumped its amd stock before king poojet being officialy fired
pottery

>AMD RTG so good the head quits
Ayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

>the TFLOPS are there
There's more to GPUs than shader math.

That's in february
It will probably be 4.3 or 4.4ghz max
It will be 8 core max
You won't see epyc or threadripper versions until a few months after

temper your enthusiasm, it's a minor die shrink and some small errata improvements

Fucking finnaly!

seu idiota
if you hate amd fuck off

One ded exec changes almost nothing.

Finally after Fiji and Vega mess

POO

Eu quero mais é que ele se foda. A RTG estava mesmo precisando mandar esse cara vazar!

A RTG precisa é de alguém que saiba comandar essa merda e criar produtos de vergonha ao contrário do que foi essa Vega.

E antes que eu me esqueça, FUCK YOU!

guize drivers any time now and 100x more triangles for 500% better performance than novidya
just wait for just a bit more

I guess it's a brand new arch after Navi.
Fucking finally, lets see if AMD can pull another Zen

BREAKING NEWS ! PAJET SPOTTED AT SANTA CLARA , APPARENTLY HE IS LOOKING FOR A GREEN BUILDING

>I guess it's a brand new arch after Navi.
Vega is already "brand new".
>Fucking finally, lets see if AMD can pull another Zen
Do not compare CPUs and GPUs.

Why's this forum so racist towards Indian people?

Because it's not a forum-

POO

youtube.com/watch?v=StmbrLfGC-8

Goddamit Lisa, flush the fucking loo.

Funny thing is Nvidia already has the only important part of NGG fast path, aka early culling. Throughput doesn't even matter, it's been tested before and Vega is on par with big Pascal.

Lol okay. RTG Beijing already finished GCN gen 1 and 2 before Raja even joined. You're going to get GCN again and like it you faggot, it's the only thing those chinks can make.

>but but Navi will fuck nvidia mommy Lisa told me...

>You're going to get GCN again and like it you faggot, it's the only thing those chinks can make.
It's not like the ISA is bad or anything.

Imagine a lot pakistan developer goes India, work for food and don't care about you social culture and people start to get fire to contract more pakistaníes.

HBM isn't even from Raja you fucking newfags. Stacked memory started showing up on roadmaps after Raja left and the initial plans for platforms with stacked memory were canned (vanished from roadmaps). HBM is just a revival of the old roadmap by higher ups, and the project was under Joe Macri's leadership. It almost had nothing to do with Raja's RTG.

I liked him.
I wonder if this was a problem of ego or plain old incompetence.
Maybe making a project manager out of a brilliant engineer was both a bad idea and a tad too tempting of a power trip for Raja. A mix of fuck ups from all fronts.