INTEL, YOU'VE BEEN FOUND OUT!

>That’s right. A web server. Your CPU has a secret web server that you are not allowed to access, and, apparently, Intel does not want you to know about.
networkworld.com/article/3236064/servers/minix-the-most-popular-os-in-the-world-thanks-to-intel.html

tl;dr: all Intel CPUs of recent years have a hidden ring -3 operating system complete with device drivers and a fucking webserver, which the user has zero control over but which has total control over the computer.

Other urls found in this thread:

amd.com/en-gb/innovations/software-technologies/security
github.com/corna/me_cleaner
libreboot.org/faq.html#amd
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Slowpoke.png

>YOU'VE BEEN FOUND OUT!

This has been known for may years, I hate people like you who pretend that things like this are some kind of big revelation.

Anyway, what are you gonna do about it, stupid goy?

GUYS IM POSTING THIS FROM INTERNET EXPLORER, THE NSA IS SPYING ON YOU YOU NEED TO BE CAREFUL!!

they tried to warn you but you looked at them and said
>trannyboot

>trannyboot
Coreboot with a deactivated ME is all I need

>what are you gonna do about it, stupid goy?
uh, maybe stop buying anything from intel? why are people still throwing money at this shit company? you can source cheap arm cpus from shenzhen for like 1/20th the price. why are western techfags such retards?

>buying Intel ever

Gee, the fact that you will stop buying our processors will certainly make a dent in our finances.

Silly goy.

>implying it can't just activate itself at any time

you can run a command whenever you want to see if it's functioning and sending out signals

I use an AMD FX-xxxx series CPU. No backdoor.

Also, what happened to make this such a vocal issue lately? It's been known for years. There was an article in 'Puter Comix or something?

>non-free initialization program
>no backdoor
LOL

>Fuckwit
LOL! :DDD 3====D

I'm going to start buying AMD shitpost relentlessly against intel on Sup Forums

Windows is compiled in x86, not arm, silly goy.

the age of the goyim is upon us, the sleepers have awoken, and privacy is the new "in" thing.

>sure sucks to suck moishe

The dumb motherfuckers releasing software under cancerous license like BSD should be killed.
This shit is their fault because they let the Jews use their software.

Micro kernel was supposed to be used for good

Dumb motherfucker should have used GPL v3.

and the command is?

$ intelmetool --show

what about mr amd

IBM T60 user here, I don’t have this problem.

>Remote management feature has a webserver
shocking

No pity for intelcucks

Except there have been and will be versions of Windows running on ARM processors.

>63265940(((you)))

>remote management through the OS isn't enough so we added an underlying black box OS
nobody is falling for that, CIA nigger.

THIS IS ANTI-SEMITIC YOU STUPID GOY

AMD has the same thing, it just hasn't been looked at as deeply as the Intel version

Old news. AMD's has a hidden ARM core that runs an implementation called TrustZone, which also runs on regular ARM and single board computers. Every chip manufacturer has been long infiltrated, the only new thing here is that fact that ME is a fork of MINUX, once again proving that BSD is a cuck license.

sure thing shill

No, no, no. Chill the fuck out. It's just a virtual system used for the identity protection and hardware-level anti malicious software.

Shill

>webserver
why

Linus on suicide watch

>thinking this can be solved using software

stop being naive user.

But it does, its called PSP
>inb4 shill
I own a 1700 and 480

so they can connect and remotely manage your pc stupid goy

So the government can implant small cheese pizza websites to their political enemies' PCs and silence them by accusing them of hosting the site.

is sandy bridge/sandy bridge-e affected?

Does Ryzen have the same functionality?

fuck off.

yes.

basically yes.
amd.com/en-gb/innovations/software-technologies/security

github.com/corna/me_cleaner
>AMD fags btfo, cant fuck up their backdoors

This is not news dumb shit.
But I am surprised of how well they protected the thing.

libreboot.org/faq.html#amd

Even normies are finding out about this
It's anuddah shoah

Then you know what we must do. I'll make the logo.