The moment has finally come

The moment has finally come
Apple is officially the new Microsoft
>new feature introduced: gestures
>normies publish tutorials to bring the home button back, and forget about gestures entirely
Apple just entered the "features nobody wants but I shove it on to you" territory

Other urls found in this thread:

businessinsider.com/iphone-7-fixes-home-button-fear-2016-9
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

iTODDLERS ON SUICIDE WATCH

>features nobody wants but I shove it on to you
Funny, it's usually the exact opposite for them

Its a YouTube video for views. They want to talk about anything.

>WUZ
things have changed when nobody wants to upgrade phones, update to the new buggy version with calculators that don't work. No headphone jack--- whoops

shills leave pls

>Apple just entered the "features nobody wants but I shove it on to you" territory
Apple does this all the time.
Emojibar and one port book are two of the recent examples

I'm no shill. I don't like Apple or Google.

>just entered

>Sup Forums hates iphones
>for some reason can't stop talking about them
>minimum of half a dozen iphone threads up at all times
stop posting anytime itoddler, it's obvious that you're shilling

They will. Be normie for a long time 95%of women I know use them

I am an android guy, I kinda hate apple but I advised certain people to buy it over android.
Went to check out the x on Friday and gesture navigation was actually very lovely.

apple died the moment jobs died and cook took the helm. the guy's got no fucking taste or creative vision

even as an applefag i find it pretty impossible paying the kind of money that'll get you a used car for a fucking phone/smartgadget

fuck that

>doesn't know those threads are all created by a single british applel shilling fag
hi newfriend, here is your complementary
INSTALL GENTOO

>Emojibar and one port book are two of the recent examples
This, things like USB-C, emoji bar, and even face scan would be fine if they didn't replace and remove things that people want more, like function keys, USB-A ports, and fingerprint scanners.

this apple was steve jobs it's just going to get worse and worse without him

Still females favorite brand of course because they're fucking retarded

I'm a macfag and the idea of the X is completely fucking retarded to me. I'll buy a laptop for $2k because I don't replace it every 2 years and it's not likely to be dropped on accident.

that is one thing I have to admit about thinkpads
You don't really need the rollcage unless you get beat up and shoved around at school too much. I don't drop a laptop first of all. But the durability is nice to have anyway, especially the water resistant keyboard.

You would have a point if the iPhone 8 didn't have a home button. You'll also have a point if future iPhones don't have a home button. I imagine we will find out next spring, when they release an SE2.

Most people with iPhones I see have the software home button enabled anyway, even on the 7 and 6/s.

Yeah blackberry did a great job didn't they
>inb4 I don't get it
Blackberry 10 had gesture navigation years ago

I see this a lot too. Do the home buttons malfunction easily?

No, but there are a shit ton of rumors in certain countries that you'll break the home button by pressing it. It's part of the reason why they changed the home button in the iPhone 7.

Poor countries think so.
businessinsider.com/iphone-7-fixes-home-button-fear-2016-9

speechless

HOW THE FUCK CAN WE EVER RECOVER APPLEBROS

Time to short

>tfw you only know 3 women including your mom

wait so how do you go back to the home page if there is no home button?

You do retarded gestures...

I kinda feel regretful that I opposed Apple so much during their glory days. Now I kinda wish I got a Mac a decade ago, but I seriously wouldn't want to get one now.

Surely, even for Apple, gestures aren't a new feature?