Kek

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/Savaged-Systemd-Erotic-Unix-Encounter-ebook/dp/B075DYXZW1
youtu.be/WJZU-48dR9Q
youtu.be/9sJUDx7iEJw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

you first OP

This is Sup Forums you tumor.

Nothing humorous happened from last Sup Forums humour thread, sorry OP.

you fuckin druggo

No way this is real.

amazon.com/Savaged-Systemd-Erotic-Unix-Encounter-ebook/dp/B075DYXZW1

It is and it's a hilarious book.

What the actual hell. I'm torn between hanging myself it ayylmaoing my ass off.

It's obviously meant to be funny

Wut are u talking abeut

youtu.be/WJZU-48dR9Q

>Jaw-dropping visuals show babies and children being rolled in cow dung as part of a bizarre Indian ritual which their parents believe will help them lead a healthy life and bring them luck.

The unusual tradition takes place in a tiny village called Betul in the central Indian state of Madhya Pradesh.

Despite their attempts to escape, the youngsters are forced to stay and roll around in the dung, which is covered in flowers.

Parents believe that smearing their kids in cow dung can help them lead a healthy life free from ailments and also the ‘purity’ of the cow dung will bring them good luck.

>computer hardware is videogames, not technology

fuck off, retard

god damn man that's my uncle. where did you found it?

How is this funny?
This works exactly as intended, just not for the reasons they think.
Having your kid roll around in shit and dirt and mud means they'll be exposed to gut flora and bacteria that boosts their immune system.

Gosh user you're such a fucking faggot holy shit

You might think so, but statistics say life expectancy goes up once you don't live together with animals and contract their various diseases.

You might be right but such resistances don't build up from a single exposure and don't last a long time.

So a single ritual bath in cow shit ain't going to do anything, except possibly get you ill due to things your immune system isn't equipped to handle yet.

Not the guy but DX 12 is for the most part software, though it requires new hardware

>be european
>build kids' natural immunity by letting them come in contact with everyday bacteria: play outside, eat grass, lick their hands etc

>be indian
>everyday bacteria for an average indian is loads of cow shit

really tells you something

This includes eating meat, milk and eggs, lad.
You have to be vegan to get the effect of "not living with animals".

>this thread is about bologna, not sandwiches

Desu though ubuntu and fedora are just gateway drugs to terminal applications and finally terminal OSes. That’s why Linux won’t ever compete.

Doesn't work that way, case in point c diff, they catch that and with their shitting habits its staying with the whole family and spread around for a long long time.

Can you Sup Forums children stop claiming videogame shit is technology?

>they actually consider that a reasonable method of destroying old computers

I asked about babby's first linux on Sup Forums once
>Just get ubuntu server with KDE user
Now I elevate

Which one of you sick faggots did that

wtf am i witnessing here?

>an expensive thing costs as much money as many cheap things

tickles my nerves everytime

REEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>user is named Terry
this HAS to be a Sup Forumstard

destruction of hardware that does not hold any data for data and privacy protection , companies are dumb like that

I go on Sup Forums and sometimes to see whats going on with the switch. They never talk about computer hardware. They never really talk about anything other than anime girls and console wars. Its pathetic. They will also tell people to go to Sup Forums if they ask about computer parts. Sup Forums is the computer hardware board

They do talk about hardware at times. And they're special kinds of retards, much worse than anyone on Sup Forums. Don't try to reason with Sup Forums when it comes to hardware, it's simply impossible.

Mods are aweful there and will warn and ban you over nothing and delet your posts and shit. Worst mods on the entire website

fix: anime girls(male) and console wars
Just remove the console wars and will be a good board.

>DX12 is computer hardware
the state of Sup Forums

Is the console wars on Sup Forums similar to the OS wars here?

>Is the console wars on Sup Forums similar to the OS wars here?
They are made by the same people, just like all other X vs Y threads here. The same teens who are autistic about belonging in the "right" group and "hating" on the other.

Very similar to amd vs intel threads of late, but they use these pooping dabing wojaks in this memes

pic rel

Is that what's considered as "clever" on Sup Forums? No wonder the windows users here seem more idiotic than the windows users in the office.

Yes

Just happened. I had a chuckle.

i think it's more so they can't be used again so you can't refurbish them in any way

I must read this

I'm going to buy this.

he didn't even see gentoo yet

>buying a phone with the same reccomended financing of a starting financian portfolio

Its only technology when you use it for shitcoin mining, now fuck off to Sup Forums because thats what you should have said

Why do I get those unresponsive chrome scripts even though I use Firefox and don't even have Chrome installed

This song is incredible

youtu.be/9sJUDx7iEJw

>t. Sup Forumsnu-fag

I see nothing wrong with this

Botnet

Botnet

Just wanted to remind you guys.

He has a whole series of books which are all like this.

Gross

Because Firefox calls its UI system "chrome". It's been that way since long before Google Chrome was.