Upgrades motherboard

>upgrades motherboard
>windows doesn't activate with it
>calls microsoft
>"gonna have to buy it bro"

What are my options here Sup Forums? Should I just get Linux? That annoying "Activate Windows" thing is on the corner of my screen

Other urls found in this thread:

forums.mydigitallife.net/threads/microsoft-toolkit-official-kms-solution-for-microsoft-products.28669/
thepiratebay.org/torrent/15319644/Windows_10_Pro_v.1511_En-us_x64_July2016_Pre-Activated-_TEAM_OS_
thepiratebay.org/torrent/12406246/Windows_XP_Professional_SP3_x86_-_Black_Edition_2015.9.12
reddit.com/r/Piracy/comments/6dvkbt/full_guide_installing_activating_windows_10_ltsb/
ebay.com/itm/152512517783
ebay.com/itm/142546960968
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Yes. /sqt/

install gentoo/get a Mac

Buy an oem windows key off ebay for $2-3.

Personally I think seriously about moving to linux, you'd most likely end using win10 otherwise. If you can't get linux to work its free anyway, no harm done.

i see some shady websites where it's only like 12 bucks are those reliable?

just use KMS dude, don't trust Sup Forumsentoofags and their memes

I've bought several and they've always worked so far. Even if they don't, you're only out 2 or 3 bucks, so who cares.

Install win10activator or bonzibuddy

Microsoft Toolkit

But what about the FBI opening up your door?

>not just using windows without activation

Come on, windows is freeware at this point.

>google.com
>type in "windows activator"
>press the enter button
>click whatever looks gud
>download
>run

>google how to remove notification
>continue using windows

it's not like MS cares about piracy

>ransomware screen appears
>asks for 5 bitcoin
>need to sell house and car
>buy the 5 bitcoin
>pay
>windows still not activated

DESU even if they did, it wouldn't make it any harder, OS DRM is not a real thing

>desu

You'd have to do something illegal for that to happen, user

Download the Microsoft toolkit and activate it.

forums.mydigitallife.net/threads/microsoft-toolkit-official-kms-solution-for-microsoft-products.28669/

NO. GET THAT SHIT OUT OF HERE.

Oh no, my fresh Windows install is encrypted. If only someone in the world had ever made a backup.

I replaced a mobo and Windows wouldn't activate. Just keep calling until you get a pajeet who will let you transfer the license. I guess I got lucky on my first call.

Windows 7 + Daz

Why?

This is the best option. You activate a Windows 7 installation and then do the free Windows 10 Upgrade for assistive technologies. It will give your mobo the Windows 10 Digital license.

>updating to windows 10
>ever

thepiratebay.org/torrent/15319644/Windows_10_Pro_v.1511_En-us_x64_July2016_Pre-Activated-_TEAM_OS_

>The goyim know, shut it down: The Post

>touched iso
xD lmao lol

The best part is that if you don't trust Daz, the digital activation sticks around permanently for a clean install of Windows 10.

I guess you don't have to use Daz, anything will work. But you would not have to worry about them being plagued with malware after the clean install.

Just install Linux. Mint is comfy-tier.

if op can't handle activating after install he has no other options

>install linux
>it's free, does everything i want, and just werks
>more secure than win7 and no need to upgrade to botnet 10
feels good not being a gaymer

>feels good not being employed
FTFY

Ones use of an OS in their personal life has 0 bearing on their employment status, pajeet

This. Also try to reward developers who uses multi-platform tools from the start because they are the ones who actually care about their users.

>willingly installin malware on your pc
i don't think so tim

just use loonix

piracy is basically just installing botnet on wangblows anyhow.

not worth it

Just buy a shitty windows 7 pc from Goodwill and use the key off of that. You can use 7 keys for 10 still.

> KMS
> Malware

You're either a Microsoft employee, or you're one of those schoolchildren who googled "windows activator" and downloaded KMS_activator_(not_a_virus)_(1).exe from the first result.

Prove it's not malware.

Burden of proof is on you.

>prove a negative

Couldn't you just download produkey to find your windows key? Might have to do it on the old motherboard but try the new one first

My proof is the thousands of people who has used it (who got it from the official source) and haven't noticed any ill effects, such as increased CPU usage, increased general sluggishness or internet connection drain.

I'm waiting for your proof of the contrary.

If you upgraded from previous windows, use produkey to get the 'internet Explorer' key and just put that back in.

Hi microsoft employee

Depends. Go for it if you enjoy windows XP black edition full with malware, rootkits, keyloggers and so on then sure! Pirate all you want

GO HARD NIGGA INSTALL GENTOO

I'm running windows xp black edition right now, from this torrent

thepiratebay.org/torrent/12406246/Windows_XP_Professional_SP3_x86_-_Black_Edition_2015.9.12

So, I shouldnt do banking on here?

Use kmspico. Microshit doesn't deserve your money desu.

>Or just use Linux

play asia has keys for 20 bux.

I'm safe!! :D

That blanket looks like a human skin in the thumbnail.

You can unironically make a high performance high airflow case with cardboard and it'll be better than bought $100 cases.

This literally happened to my last year. I contacted Microsoft online and explained my situation through online chat. They then had me dl their program to control my comp remotely. Then they spent hours in the command line trying to clear all kinds of hosts and other shit through command line. The guy couldn't get it to work so he gave me a brand new windows key and activated it for me.

I have no idea what Microsoft's policy when it comes to hardware upgrades is.

I was expecting to have the same problem as OP when I upgraded from the Core2Quad Q6600 to Ryzen 1600X a few months ago. Instead, Windows 7 successfully authenticated and have the mark of genuine Windows software.

>Happily employed at a company which uses linux on everything.

MyDigitalLife has been the forefront of Windows hacks since 2000 SP4

>there are people on Sup Forums in the current year who are so tech illiterate they need to be spoonfed directions on how to pirate windows

MyDigitalLife forums
Microsoft toolkit
protip: Don't get it from eDonkey or whatever retarded place you likely would

>windoze luser
> worries about FBI

Maybe spend more time on reddit.com/r/Piracy/comments/6dvkbt/full_guide_installing_activating_windows_10_ltsb/

>the absolute STATE of Sup Forums

>feels good not being a gaymer
This is actually quite irrelevant, given the fact most if not all emulators are supported on linux, with the addition of dosbox and pcem, which covers 99,5% of the actually good games you can play on a PC.

>,
Subhuman trash

Kek

sounds like you said the wrong things to customer service.

"my computer guy upgraded my mother chip and now your windows isn't working any more. it says something about an "activation key"? This is my key XXXX Why isn't my microsoft working?"

Actually I remember a few months ago I sent them a receipt and a picture of my old motherboard/new motherboard and they gave me a new code.

If this was a prebuilt, you deserved it. This is what happens with oem keys on prebuilt machines.

Your triples mean that i must submit myself to the superiority of the imperial system.

1. ebay.com/itm/152512517783

2. ebay.com/itm/142546960968

/thread

>Using your home PC for work

why are you lying?

I haven't not torrented windows in at least 10 years

PicoKMS or whatever the fuck it's called