Stallaman's meltdown

youtu.be/jskq3-lpQnE?t=125

no wonder GNU/Linux isn't successful with Richard Stallman's temper
how did he achieve anything with such perfectionist shitty attitude that doesn't allow him to continue things when facing obstacles? how a person with such character can be a good programmer, is it just sheer autism?

Both RMS and Torvalds are huge spergs, with the latter being much more normal. GNU/Linux popularity doesn't depend on them though, it depends on distro developers making a comfortable, functional, and easy to use platform. Ubuntu and Chrome OS are getting really popular and I am optimistic. Every other distro has an autistic name, retarded design/logo, or outright unusuable for normies.

>Chrome OS are getting really popular

Isn't Chromium OS discontinued?

>go to Brazils
>subhuman hue hues steal his laptop
>subhuman hue hues make him do half his speech in a language they don't understand
>subhuman hue hues just laugh as the poor guy breaks down in defeat

well chromebooks are still being made and sold.

He went to Brazil to hold that speak and Brazilians stole his laptop his cash and his medicine then he goes to hold the speak and they don't understand English even though they said they did.

Why did he bother to talk to them in the first place? How someone who can't speak English achieve anything in life?

i don't know user, there are some well-named linux distros. sure, debian and fedora are pretty gay, but mint, manjaro, most of the *buntus, and arch are all pretty good names

His stuff were stolen in Argentia, and this meltdown occurred in Brazil in the same trip after the theft. He is an idiot for going to Brazil. Even their educated people don't speak English.

Stallman suffers from believing that people can do good. He needs to come to the same realization as Terry, that Brazilians are just a bunch of jungle niggers.

>His stuff were stolen in Argentia

lmao, even /ourguy/ the jew repairman roasted this autistic fat fuck.

Mint has a shitty design with an ugly logo. Manjaro looks ok out of the box. The *buntus are rarely normie-ready out of the box. They have screen tearing, connection issues, or retarded moronic desgin like KDE (huge clock and cursor?). Again I am talking out of the box install. Not after ricing.

>stealing a risc notebook with 4MB VRAM
As i know it happened in Ecuador, but whatever. I would be a fly on the wall, when he realizes what he got.

>His stuff were stolen in Argentia,
I heard it was the government.

>stealing a risc notebook with 4MB VRAM
oh no, they stole RMS his medication and documents.
the notebook is fine

I'm scared to watch the autism

>go to Brazil
>be tired of travel after traveling through South America for the past month
>get your laptop, medication and documents stolen during your speech in Argentina
>be invited by the Venezuelan government to give an speech to various Venezuelan students and Canaima developers, only to find out they threw him in Caraca's worst hotel and refused to pay for his staying expenses even though they agreed to do so. Plus, the stage was completely improvised in the reception of an office building
>go to Brazil next
>stay in an awful hotel in Brazil, since this was paid by a South American university
>be forced to eat shit because they don't have any good food in Brazil
>be on a tight schedule
>"hey guys, would you understand me better in Spanish or English? "
gives his speech in English
>halfway through it some retard interrupts him on stage
be frustrated since the entire travel was pointless and the entire speech was given to a crowd that couldn't understand anything
>people laugh hysterically and clap to his frustration
He didn't handle it professionally lthat's for sure, but I do understand why he's so upset about it.
His old notebook, a ARM Chinese notebook (eelong or some shit), was stolen in Argentina. The Thinkpad was given to him after that incident.

isn't Stallman a communist supporter? Maybe he should be grateful that someone else could enjoy it.

No, he isn't

Looks like he got culturally enriched first hand

HOW CAN FREE SOFTWARE FAGS EVER RECOVER

Every fucking time.

This is where Solus comes in.

>his stuff were stolen

I hope Brazil suffers a worse loss in the next World Cup semifinals. REEEEE

Obviously you haven't visited Brazil. There's a lot of awful stuff, but the food is godly.

No, he isn't, in fact I saw him sperg the bazillion deaths meme like an ignorant lolbert in front of a commie friendly audience. It was even worse than this video, because people were not laughing but embarrassed.

Stallman trips are hardly uneventful. There has been some times where he got in troubles with police, almost being expelled from a plane. I don't think this is the worse one.

If RMS didn't have a perfectionist attitude, GNU+Linux wouldn't be near as perfect.

quintessential quints of truth.

This!

thank you jah fi the blessing weh mi ask fah

Just dance