Wtf I hate big corporations now

wtf I hate big corporations now

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Criminal_case_of_Lisa_F.
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>it took him this long

DESU i am so confused at the term "fake news". Unlike "SJW" I've never seen the term regarded in literally any context as being a buzzword with no meaning. I've witnessed no growth, no meta behind it, so trump can use it one way pejoratively to one news source, then you see a 100k upvote thread on reddit about how facebook is unironically making moves to combat "fake news".

Is this like a recent thing? I swear I never saw the term at all even a yr ago. I feel "propaganda" would be a more hard-hitting term since right now I still don't know if I've ever seen a "fake news" article.

Do you dislike this thing that most people dislike? If so gib shekkels.

"Propaganda" is not an appropriate word either.
"Agitation" is, I believe. One could call news that have zero connection to reality "fake news", but the term was compromised from the beginning, people with interests wanted to use the warmed up conflict and first thing they did "invented" a new term to refer to it as the reason of their failure.

You've seen plenty of 'em without realizing it. Information warfare is as old as civilization but it used to require a gargantuan level of effort and influence to pull off successfully. Social media has changed that.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Criminal_case_of_Lisa_F.

Donate today so they can continue paying people like this guy.

If the inspired voices are being silenced by cyber (((bullies))) of all things maybe they weren't that inspired to begin with.

>wtf I hate big corporations now
fucking cringe

how dare they pay real engineers, we need more feminists

> donate money for internet freedom
> money goes to antifa websites funding

wtf how did you find my picture?

Why is Sup Forums so pro-trump? I don't get it

Captcha: you will post

>Sup Forums is pro-trump
What did he mean by this

>hilldawgs in my Sup Forums
go back to pol

>Antifa
>In the United States
Why is everyone from Sup Forums mentally addled?

>Sup Forums is pro trump
Hahahahahaha

Sup Forums is the official #Hillary board

> He seriously thinks AntiFA is an organization
Go home Bryan, you're drunk.

>antifa are in the streets in the news for almost 2 years now
>antifa doesn't exist DURRRRRRRR
god, you people are so mentally ill you think everybody else is as crazy as you. even a cursory glance at the world lets you know antifa is in the us fucking retard

damn the old firefox logo is so sexy
they never should've changed it

I won't donate to Firefox, they have so much money they literally give it away.

>what is BAMN
>all these housing projects putting ANTIFA members in condos doesn't have any organization whatsoever

While him being fat signifies a lack of self control - it doesn't dictate his intelligence.
Unless you find a picture of him naked sticking a banana up his ass - *cough Amazing Atheist cough*, i don't see what's the problem. He is a fat fuck, though.

Fake news saw common usage by the media during the last American pedestrian election. Check it the Adam Curtis documentary Hypernormalization for some historical perspective on prior art.

Sup Forums can't stay on their containment board because there's nobody to talk to there but blathering idiots.

>he missed pizzagate
I'm not even a Sup Forumsfag, but the websites really DID contain the pedo symbols, and they were removed after it became public. You can check them in the internet archive.

... are you trying to convince me *to* donate?

>Online bullies are silencing inspired voices

Just like they did with Brendan Eich?

>Donate today to support...

Yeah, give Firefox bullies your money to they can keep throwing "awareness" parties around the world, having gold ceiling at their Paris offices and spending $15000 on a regex to remove "slave" from their source code.

I must have something disabled, because I never see these gay Firefox messages.

You probably have it set to open tabs from last session?

now thats the bad part, eich said one damn thing and got removed all because some feminine beta. I feel sorry for the brave browser aswell, its not fully ready to be considered a main switch yet. Needs alot of work still and a few more updates then maybe.

>retard
>tripfag
>namefag
The worst of the worst ladies and gentlemen

Wake me when they manage to shut down a city over some globalist summit.

hmmm

>muh corporations
>being this cucked
By the way, when communists like Mozilla say fake news, they're not talking about CNN, they're stealing a term used to describe their I'll and are trying to flip the script. Instead of a donation, consider levelling mozilla's offices with an artillery strike.

laugh all you want but firefox is literally the only reason good adblock software for browsers is available. you really think google would make it possible?

It started right after the 2016 election. So a year ago today actually.

americans my dude, they're completely out of it, it must be all that materialism and some shit they have in the food probably.

And this place is any better? more than half are either generals or some consumerist shit, should just rename it to /con/ or something.

this, but unironically

I'll explain where 'fake news' as a term comes from.

Back a year ago Sup Forums autists got hooked on a place called Comet Ping Pong, where they found seriously questionable pictures on facebook and instagram accounts for people related to the restaurant. A whole lot of circumstantial evidence that was building up to such a degree the police couldn't ignore it anymore.

Out of the blue a guy with a rifle walks into the restaurant, gets access to the restaurant's sole computer, which is in a vault behind a sliding steel door, and fires one bullet straight through the hard drive in the tower. He is then arrested by the police.

The entire mainstream media then collectively creates hit pieces, "Did FAKE NEWS make this guy go shoot up a restaurant!???" - the entire mainstream media apparatus begins trying to push this fake news propaganda. They imply that the only REAL NEWS is THEIR NEWS and anything you hear outside the MSM is FAKE NEWS. Facebook, Google, Microsoft, in cooperation with some NGO's (non-government organization, e.g. lobbyists, corporations that get funding from rich patrons, think tanks, etc.) start brainstorming ways to implement "verified news" - which results in companies like Verrit being created. Of course, the only "true" news is snopes, CNN, MSNBC, reddit etc.

At the same time the MSM is doing this, Sup Forums autists are making fun of the emperor with no clothes, creating shittons of memes exposing the blatant hypocrisy of the MSM calling everyone else fake news when there is so much evidence that the MSM is the biggest source of fake news out there. This is taken further along by Trump calling out the MSM as fake news, and suddenly these propaganda outlets are now having their own label being used against them, and much more effectively than the reverse because the MSM targets are amorphous, anonymous, collective psychic gestalts of people, not monolithic corporations that can be tar-and-feather'd.

tl;dr
>pizzagate happens
>MSM calls pizzagate fakenews and everyone related to it fakenews
>Multinational corporations try to create "verified news networks" to combat "fake news"
>Anonymous autists expose the hypocrisy by showing how much the MSM lies and acts like real fake news
>Trump calls the MSM fake news
>Now the term has lots all meaning as both sides call each other fake news

p.s. I have a great quote:

>"'There are no casual lies. Truth serves them better.' He often wondered about that. Mother Superior herself quoted it as a rule of the Bene Gesserit. There remained the fact that witches appeared to hold a cynical view of truth. She dared claim it was Zensunni. 'Whose truth? Modified in what way? In what context?'"

>eich said one damn thing and got removed

Eich didn't SAY anything.
He was ostensibly against gay marriage legislation because he donated something on the order of $500 to a group pushing against it ~6 years ago.

Half a decade passes, and then suddenly MSM is all running hit pieces, "WOW THE MOZILLA CEO IS AN ANTI-GAY BIGOT WHO WANTS TO LYNCH ALL THE NIGGERS", using his leaked donation from half a decade ago as proof, and as a result of the hysteria, Eich steps down from Mozilla.

> consider levelling mozilla's offices with an artillery strike.

calm down gramps

food is cheap you dubm fuck
they pay the same to fat and thin people
kys

He privatly and silently donated 500 bucks to an organization against gay marriage.

Because he is an "accelerationist," he makes capitalism even more brutal more quickly allowing for us to enter the "Free software" stage of history sooner

Mozilla is a big corporation.

That's the point of it the phrase. Look up gaslighting.

Anyone over the age of 14 with an understanding of the word knows that it doesn't make sense that antifa and anarchists as a whole would be an organization.
But (((they))) think it is. American liberals never cease to amaze me.

hmmmmmmmmmmm

Trump is a genius. He figured out media outlets were publishing news that was made up. He invented the term fake news to describe the phenomenon.

>Trump is a genius
Lost.

>Oh, wait... wrong thread.

>implying antifa has an understanding of what the fuck they stand for, and aren't just a bunch of useful idiots being taken advantage of to destabilize horizontal discourse. Ordo ab Chao babiiiiie

No I think Hillary lost

Holy shit Mozilla is making money.

you are astoundingly lacking in self-awareness.

He likes pens and apples.

>Anarchists
>Organization

Fake news was first popularized as a term for stories, most often shared/replicated on social media/Facebook, that were entirely manufactured. It wasn't twisting the stories or telling from a biased point of view, they were made up whole cloth, for shitty clickbait and ad revenue.

Trump seized on the term and later applied it to mainstream, legitimate news organizations and to stories and information he doesn't like. Sorry Sup Forums but that's not how it happened.