I'm buying a new phone on friday...

I'm buying a new phone on friday. Which of these two massive hunks of garbage should I subject myself to for the next year?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/R59TevgzN3k
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Xiaomi would be better. Post an email or something and I'll send you over a 15% off coupon at Gearbest.

Note8
productivity on iPhone is shit

Note 8.
Sent from my note 8 exynos.

not the same guy but

[email protected]

Do you live in the U.S.? If so why did you choose the Exynos version?

remember when an apple update accidentally fucked up the unicode for I across all iOS devices? lol

kinda in the same boat, got a upgrade and have a iphone 6s plus and wondering to go android or iphone, mostly going to be playing games like exvius / fate stay / dokkan etc and then I'd use it for facebook and twitter..

The OnePlus 5T will be available to purchase on November 21st. I'm going to get one myself, after the Pixel 2 XL screen with its shit blue tint, and Samsung with its ridiculous added button to force you to use their bixbsy garbage. Of course iPhone, it has iOS, no thanks.

youtu.be/R59TevgzN3k

Wait for S9

What in the fuck do you do on your android that you can't do on iphone

that being said, team iphone all the way. Can't imagine my life without imessage and all the other cool shit

>any touchscreen device
>productivity
keks were had

drag and drop files to and from a computer
delete files from folders without using 5 different apps because there's no user-facing filesystem
add a microsd card

>fingerprint reader in an unusable position
>facial recognition fooled by a simple photograph
this year's Samsung phones are mere toys

1000 dollar poop emoji machine

For me the big things that keeps me from getting a iphone is,
customization to rice my layout to suit me the best.
drag drop files without using itunes
SD slot
Sup Forums app
headphone jack

Neither you fucking consumer whore. Get a goddamn Moto G and give the extra $600 to the poor if it's burning a fucking hole in your pocket.

moto g5+ is going for $120 on black friday, it hits on all the minimum requiresments like fingerprint sensor and 3k batt
if you are looking for high tech gadget shit you wont find it on the g5+, but it has every else

I'm quite enjoying the iPhone but I think it depends a lot on your social group - you'll get a lot more out of the experience if your friends also use iPhones and you can take advantage of things like iMessage and AirDrop.

Also, the size difference between the X and the Note 8 is quite significant - the note positively dwarfs the X, which could be good or bad depending on how you feel about it

>maddie

L O N D O N
O
N
D
O
N

going from the 3 to this will be amazing but I can't help thinking about the infinity screens on note8 and s8...makes me feel like i should wait on the s9 since i love that type of bezel so much...
what should I do brehs

I wouldn't buy an Android device that doesn't come with 8.0 pre-installed as that's the only way to currently guarantee your device is part of Project Treble.

Beat me to it :^(

Just get the Pixel 2 / XL if you want an Android phone. Why deal with Samsung bloatware?

Where can I find it for $150? I'm seeing it for $225 at Best Buy.

pixel has no SD card slot, headphone jack, has notorious screen burn, and is not very durable.

>literally identifies as "team iphone"
good consumer whore, $0.50 has been transfered to your iTunes account

pretty much my reason for not getting an iphone

someone please convince me

>buying a phone for productibity
are you a dumdum?

Neither of them. Avoid those companies entirely.

Why getting last gen, when you can buy previous gen phones at price of a midrange phone, if you take care of your non-removable battery it will easily last for years, then you can repeat the process and not fucking spend fucking tons of money on a mobile device.

>Spending $1000+ on a celluar device

Apple started this over priced phone shit and it has to stop, Just buy chinkshit and stop spending ridiculous amounts on shit you will never utilise.

anyone use apple pay yet?

S8+, best phone I have ever had.
Previously : nokia e71x, motorolla droid turbo

Let me download apps from websites that are not in the play store

Have n64, GameCube emulators to play games on the go

SD card slot to keep all my Sup Forums folders, music, and literally anything else I want to download so my internal storage stays low

-plug in wired headphones
-install apps from other regions without having to fuck around with multiple store accounts
-install apps from outside the official store
-have better versions of most google software

Note 8 functionality is leaps ahead of iPhone x, you can make notes on your phone with closed screen.

ayyyyyy lmao!

Says the unemployed idiot