/MFG/ Mouse Fanatic General: New 2017-18 Infograph Edition

Trying to cook up a new Sup Forums mouse infograph since the other ones are a bit outdated.

Will post a template and you guys can contribute either by text or adding images on the

Any suggestions as to what could potentially be improved and added to piss the redditfags off?

Either way I will create a strawpoll through which you guys can vote for the best gaymen mice linked below:

Here is my current ranking:

God-tier
-Microsoft Trackball Explorer
-Razer Deathadder 2013
-Logitech G400
-Zowie AM

Demigod tier
-Microsoft Intellimouse 3
-Logitech G502
-Logitech G9X
-Zowie EC1-A/FK

Great
-G403
-Razer Lancehead
-Cooler Master CM Spawn

Decent
-Logitech G402
-Logitech G900
-Microsoft Intellimouse Classic
-Apple Magic Mouse ;)

Shit:
-Steel Series Rival 700
-Razer Basilisk

Any improvements to the previous 3 year old ones would be appreciated. We should update this list every 4 years so the final OFFICIAL product/infograph will be released in 2018

Other urls found in this thread:

support.hp.com/ca-en/document/c02576082
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

do you play games
if so get a g400
if not get whatever dude it doesn't matter Logitech uses the same damn sensor in everything anyways

Logitech M705 should be in god tier.

>Logitech G900
>decent
Trash list.

>g400
>2017

>g400 better than g403
>deathadder anything (and should be elite)
>zowie [anything] in different tiers
>trackball
>microsoft shit in 2017
M8, wtf - just list fuckin sensors already

>G502 is only demigod

Get fucked, your list is shit.

>God-tier
>-Razer Deathadder 2013
What about my Deathadder Black Edition?

if i may, i sugest to put the kesington Orbit Trackball, also known as the "poorfag trackball" in the decent "decent" category, mostly because of its ergonomics and responsiviness, but lack of middle button and bulkiness as a big drawnback

>>le tip
kys elitists

>>wireless
>>God-tier
yea thats a no

G502 is good ngl, but not God-tier

Kensington a shit

What about the G102?

Ahem, the G600 has three primary mouse buttons, which allows proper chording in Plan9's IDE, Acme. For this reason, it belongs at least in the "Great" tier.

>No SteelSeries Sensei 310
The sensor is perfect. The stuff surrounding it might not be as good (weird side grips) but the sensor is perfect, and AFAIK the latency is near-0 too.

Ok, added ;)

>Razer Deathadder 2013
>God-tier
>the same mouse that I had to switch for a brand new one for a total of 5 times in a span of 2 years because of double-click issues and scroll stopping to work

If you want to place a Deathadder there, it has to be either the Chroma or the Elite.

Is this the $70 gaymer mouse thread?

G102 Prodigy is cheap as fuck and should be at least in great tier. Switched to it after my G400 died and actually surprised by how good it is.
ANY thoughts?

>your g400 will die in your lifetime
>they don't make'em anymore

Can someone explain how those pictures are fookin made like the Pepe one where he hung himself

Add the FK1/FK2, EC1-A/EC2-A and the G Pro to god tier

What the fuck, how does that image work

>no m185
dropped

This is so obviously shit I can only assume it's intentional trolling by "pretending" to be retarded.

WMO 1.1a

support.hp.com/ca-en/document/c02576082

Hp standard 3 button mouse
its god tier if you don't play vidya.

I was under the impression you can't overclock it anymore.

G400 is acceptable tier but mine broke down due to my sweaty palms

need usb2.0

I can only find dead links and forums of people saying you can't overclock it anymore.

well configured gaymen-tactical-cheater-mouse with macros attached to buttons>any of generic shit you posted

>2017
>mouse doesn't have pressure sensor and gyroscope

Rocking a MM530, couldn't get comfortable with anything but my old Alcor.

>No issues with the sensor, love the PBT shell, and is a perfect palm fit for my handlets (19mm/8.5mm).
>Rubber side grips are absolute shit, will have your hand sweating in no time at all

Waiting for the replacement set of feet I ordered so I can build an hybrid shell with my old Alcor. Pretty sure that'll make it jump from Good to Great tier

> g502 demigod
Heavy trash

If this mouse was a dog, I'd take it round the back and shoot it in the head to end it's misery.

>wired g403
>not god tier
is your hand wierd or something?
also for me g900 is god tier
perfect sensor
that fucking scroll
the slightly heavier weight is good for me
no input lag for the few times I still gaym
no fucking cable and my under desk usb hub is close enough

have you guys tried logitech g102? is it good?

nigger you forgot to add logitech g102 to the god list

why are we both asking to add g102 to the list
stop reading my thoughts reeeee

G303 is the best mouse

G102 where

>having g400 as god-tier, yet not listing g pro at all
g pro is literally the best hardware available in the market in the best classic form with lowest weight possible. God tier mouse in every regard.
>g402 and g403 below g502
They are literally the same or better hardware in the same fucking form but with lower base weight, making them objectively better.
>G9X demigod tier
Oh god, man. The form and weight were superb, no doubt. But the fucking laser sensor with acceleration. It is not demigod tier.
>deathadder god-tier
Not with that quality control.
All in all, one of the worst lists out there

Guys, I have a steelseries rival here that is just some worthless crap.

>Shits itself on any surface that is not a fucking mousepad
>If I hit it a bit it scrolls up or down randomly
>Rubber on the sides came off quickly, had to take it out because it was disgusting
>Coating got pretty sticky as well for some fucking reason
>middle click is ultra sensitive, so you do a light press and it comes off as 3 fucking clicks (I use it for closing tabs and let's say more than once it has caused me trouble)
>shitty firmware in which one version either has a somewhat slightly laggy cursor and the other one is jumpy
>while scrolling down at times it will go up and viceversa

Basically I'm done with this trash. I used a MX518 for ages without trouble and I made the mistake of buying this.

Nowadays, I don't play games much to be honest. Maybe once in a while. Should I grab a G403 or do you think it's overkill? I see a lot of reviews, I like the design (unlike the G502, I don't know if it's better but it just isn't my style at all, looks a bit... gaudy? while the G403 looks more basic and perhaps comfortable), the price isn't out there compared to this garbage I'm using either... tell me to pull the trigger on this n-- ice mouse, please

>Logitech G900
>Decent
Are you out of your mind? It's literally perfect. This is from a G400 and G502 user, it's an advancement. Ergo is motherfucking god tier from my experience. I thought they couldn't make a better one than G502, I was wrong.
>inb4 wireless lag XD
It's faster than WIRED mice, look it up yourself. Logitech is based.
>inb4 RBG gaymer shit XD
You can turn them off.
>inb4 IT'S EXPENSIVE
You wouldn't spend $150 for something you use every day for several years? Stop being a cheap fuck.

On top of all that, it has a shit ton of customization and macro buttons, Logitech's software is extremely good for macro setting, you can set anything you imagine.
This is probably the best mouse in the market.

Best buy has the them on sale right now so I went ahead and pulled the trigger on mine

I just did. I couldn't resist honestly. Let's hope it's better than this failure at least after a year. Not buying from Steelseries again, though I didn't try other brands like Zowie or Razer, but I haven't seen one bad review around here about the G403.

>isn't just a ranking of sensors and button latency
>awful OP formatting
>retards in the thread can't even fathom layered png output
>can't even sage the thread anymore
Daily reminder that this is the future you chose.

g 102 is the same thing as the g pro, but soft cord and 1/3 the price. sensor is different, but feels just as good. Braided cables are heavy and stiff and make your aim worse (at least that's how it feels to me). g 102 a good

GTFO

Samefagging this hard

I'm not trying to make a Logitech-shilling infograph...

>regurgitated talking points including muh intellimouse
>doesn't list sensors
>doesn't list button type or latency
>zero technical information of any kind

god this board is trash

Is this new memeball any good? Thinking about getting it as my first.

If you're not willing to make an infograph that's not biased against any particular company then don't make the fucking infograph at all, we don't need it. In fact it might be severely misleading.

How good is the new Microsoft intellimouse? Also how good is the pixart 3310 sensor?

3310 is meh, nothing special really

Im looking for a trackball to replace my Elecom thumb that has recently started acting up. Is there anything cool around or under $70?

I spent less than 100 on mine when it was on sale

what is the best mouse sensor?

Is G402 good enough? I just need a decent mouse cause mine broke.

Is Black Friday anything special on Amazon UK or I don't need to wait?

So are these trash or what?
Not a Gaymer so im just looking for robustness, good feel and some weight.

Please go anywhere else, interloper.

This list is straight up bullshit.

I don't mean to suck Logitech's dick but everyone that is a mouse enthusiast knows that Logitech makes the best mice and performance is measurably the best beyond the threshold of human detection.

I prefer Zowie mice because I don't like drivers and I leave it at 1600 DPI. Besides, I like Huano switches for its stiffer feel.

>wireless bad in 2017
Get a grip on reality nigger, the G700 and G900 wireless are as good as wired for response time.

god tier.

Used it for years and never looked back. Sizely sized too, not this huge brick like many other mice.